The Obsidian Entente Conquers Black, Sparta Returns To Green

hatuXgT.png300x175-Flag_of_Sparta.svg.png

Obsidian Entente III

Article I: Sovereignty

Both signatories shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty of the other signatory.

Article II: Non-Aggression

Sparta and the Viridian Entente agree to resolve any conflicts peacefully and to the diplomatic satisfaction of both parties in private channels.

Article III: Intelligence

If either signatory becomes aware of information that could be of benefit to the well being of the other signatory, they are obliged to divulge.

Article IV: Mutual Defense

If one signatory is attacked, the other signatory is obligated to defend the attacked signatory. This clause is optional if those attacks are a result of chaining treaties.

Article V: Optional Aggression

If The Viridian Entente or Sparta engage in an aggressive action, the attacking party may enlist the help of the other party. Such participation is strictly optional at the discretion of the invited alliance.

Article VI: Termination

If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where the treaty shall remain active until the end of the aforementioned period and formal announcement of the cancellation.

Signed for Sparta:

Cazaric, King
Wilhelm the Demented, King
octaviafleur, Austrailia's 2IC
Jessica Rabbit, Ghost of Lykoi
MrGed, Ephor of Mesoa
whitetigger, Elder of Mesoa
adrian, adrian

Signed for the Viridian Entente (before Baltus' resignation):

Baltus, Lord

Supreme 142, Duke

Lieutenant Yenroh, Secretary of Economics

Verlion, Secretary of Communication

Samwise, Secretary of Defense

Olorin, Secretary of the Interior

Chancellors: Austrailia and Cornelius

Edited by Supreme 142

I'll be honest. I've started to like both alliances.

Now if two great tastes, taste great together? That's the million dollar question. You have some knuckle heads who try to put tomatoes on their ham & cheeses. TOMATOES. Some people just don't know when to say when.

But this is more like, a bowl of tomato soup next to a grilled ham & cheese. Much better.

I'll be honest. I've started to like both alliances.

Now if two great tastes, taste great together? That's the million dollar question. You have some knuckle heads who try to put tomatoes on their ham & cheeses. TOMATOES. Some people just don't know when to say when.

But this is more like, a bowl of tomato soup next to a grilled ham & cheese. Much better.

Therein lies the question... which is which?