Leadership Changes In The Viridian Entente

jyI39Km.png

I have been appointed as the 11th Lord of the Viridian Entente. I'd like to thank Baltus for his confidence and all the contributions he has made in VE. The effort and dedication that Baltus has put in for the Entente has been critical to VE's success over the many years. I will continue to seek out his counsel, and he will continue on in Parliament as a Chancellor (chancellors help oversee foreign policy).

My plans for VE will build off Baltus' FA policy and internal goals. We will continue to work with and support our allies, in addition to opening our doors to the rest of CN to come establish communications with us. I'm not one to hold grudges, so I plan to follow the example Baltus has set in working with those we've had difficult relations with and move forward. 

Cybernations has changed since our founding. I will be working with my government to ensure that we are properly adapting to these systemic changes and to ensure that VE continues the prosperity it has seen in the past several years. 

The current government of the Viridian Entente is listed below. I've appointed Yenroh as my Duke. His experience in VE will be of great value to me and the Parliament, and I can rely on his good judgement in making executive decisions. I'm also pleased to see the inclusion of newer and older members in our government, allowing the voices of all generations of Viridians to be heard. 

Lord: Supreme 142
Duke: Lieutenant Yenroh

Secretary of Economics: Lieutenant Yenroh
Secretary of Defense: Samwise
Secretary of Communications: Verlion
Secretary of the Interior: Cards
Chancellors: Austrailia, Cornelius, and Baltus

First off, I’d like to thank Baltus for his commitment to our alliance, his strong leadership, and his mentorship during my time under him in Parliament. He’s earned his retirement, and I look forward to continue working with him in his new role as chancellor.

I am honored to be chosen as the next Duke of the Viridian Entente. I know the responsibilities expected of me, and I am prepared to see them through. In coordination with Supreme, I will be representing this alliance in an official leadership capacity and helping to propel us ever forward. I am excited for the opportunity and will do my best to assist Supreme and Parliament in leading VE both internally and externally.

Congratulations on your semi-retirement, Baltus. I'm glad to see that you are staying around government.

Congratulations to Supreme and Yenroh! We are looking forward to working with you and seeing what you do for VE!

o/ VE