• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to add that United Equestria is leaning towards anti-lowsten forces

I have summoned the UE ambassador over this outrage.

Results:

[23:00] <@Scootaloo> I'm probably more neutral than pro or anti
[23:00] <@Scootaloo> :P
[23:01] <&Lowsten[Argent]> HA, take that Lord Hitchcock
Edited by James Spanier

Recently, a letter came across my desk from a target. In order to protect the identity of the person, this scene has been dramatized.

Confused-on-Computer.jpg

we couldn't let your members off that easy... and they're mad that they can't just 'get peace', so our operators have been giving them some alternatives in the meantime:

demotivational-posters-remember-office-s

Here is a new war chart outlining the true fundamental issue this war is being fought over:

IMywvOU.png

The problem with this is it makes "Roll the Neutrals" very confusing.  The sides here are all dis-combobulated.  DT with United Equestria?! NPO with Tywin?! BONES and Kaskus?  Anarchy in the streets/cats and dogs sleeping together etc. etc.

So am I to understand then that Lowsten is actually running this entire war as a bid for Argent supremacy, and United Equestria will be replacing Sengoku in a new AZTEC?

EDIT: I can spell.  I promise.

Edited by Crownguard

I have summoned the UE ambassador over this outrage.

Results:
[23:00] <@Scootaloo> I'm probably more neutral than pro or anti
[23:00] <@Scootaloo> :P
[23:01] <&Lowsten[Argent]> HA, take that Lord Hitchcock

Well ;$/&

Hey look, I have some screenshots you never got from your rat. I made terribly misguided statements about you. I apologize to anyone I may have mislead about you, your lifestyle and what was perceived as candor and honor.

BeforeWFFLeaks.png

did the rest of oculus declare on TiR?

I have arrows only where there have been active wars in-game, and directions representing which ways wars have been declared. Thus for instance there has been no wars between AB and Monsters Inc for instance, and thus no arrows in any direction are listed.

In terms of TIR, they have declared on Sengoku so far.  I haven;t seen them declare on the rest of Oculus yet.  Or on AB.