Well, you can add Chim to the esteemed list of personalities such as berbers (you're still a friend :P), holton, unkown smurf, hitchok, ridley, isolator and a couple others hoping for a Doom-Occulus war. 

And Occulus plays this conflict well with this fake attitude seething from your breaths. Taking out part of DBCD without having to actually fight all of them is the best case scenario as previously mentioned and you guys really should stop with the falseness that can be seen miles away. All of the peaceful nations in the top 250 show that Occulus expected a Doom entry but got what they wished for instead. 

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want to continue to debate this point with you, Chim is right in that this is irrelevant. Drag it up somewhere else.

It was my original intention to simply point out to you and others who share the view that Oculus is not an aggressive bloc that some may perceive the Oculus attack on MI6 as an aggressive action taken by Oculus. I have not stated support for either side of this argument, I simply stated that it could be used by some as evidence that Oculus is not the non-belligerent bloc it repeatedly claims to be.

It was my original intention to simply point out to you and others who share the view that Oculus is not an aggressive bloc that some may perceive the Oculus attack on MI6 as an aggressive action taken by Oculus. I have not stated support for either side of this argument, I simply stated that it could be used by some as evidence that Oculus is not the non-belligerent bloc it repeatedly claims to be.

Well, that's wrong.

I think this as good a time as any to bring up that LPH is selling MDPs if anyone is interested Edited by Neo Uruk

I don't think anyone was talking about whether or not Oculus is an aggressive bloc. You were claiming that we attack people for no reason, which we have not. We haven't done so here, and we haven't done so before. If you want to talk about whether or not we are an aggressive bloc, in pertinence to the current topic, I would say that we are not the aggressors here because we responded to an act of war. Anything else I have to say about this is not relevant.

. In fact, in every single one of our wars (both of them), Oculus and only Oculus has participated. That is all. Everything else you're talking about is not relevant to our discussion.

Actually, the one complaint I personally have with Oculus is exactly this. Selfish bastards :P

This war you have an excuse. However if it continues we may have words.

And Occulus plays this conflict well with this fake attitude seething from your breaths. Taking out part of DBCD without having to actually fight all of them is the best case scenario as previously mentioned and you guys really should stop with the falseness that can be seen miles away. All of the peaceful nations in the top 250 show that Occulus expected a Doom entry but got what they wished for instead. 

I do not recall Doom government allowing attacks on our allies by Doom nations or sanctioning a govt member of Occulus. Regarding "best case scenario as previously mentioned", I hope you do realize every iteration of how this could have gone or how people wish for it to go has been presented as a best case scenario by one or another. Regarding peace mode, only about 1/4th of nations of Occulus that are in top 250 are in pm, many at the low end of 250. You seem to imply as if we had a huge majority in PM. If a conflict was expected with Doom, than that number would have been so much higher.

Primarily, we're the aggrieved party here, 1. It was our allies who were attacked without provocation 2. It was a govt member of Occulus that was sanctioned while responding to the unprovoked attacks in a way that has been standard and been adopted in every sphere of color since forever.  So listen man, you may not like us for whatever reason, the fact is we didn't go out shopping for drama here. So, not really sure what is it you want.

Edited by shahenshah

In an effort to prevent further off topic discussion of the Oculus/MI6 war Sengoku would like to present the Oculus reasons for said war in a comic format...

E9LbcRW.png

Now that that is cleared up can we move on?

Edited by Petro

In an effort to prevent further off topic discussion of the Oculus/MI6 war Sengoku would like to present the Oculus reasons for said war in a comic format...

E9LbcRW.png

Now that that is cleared up can we move on?

lmao .. i must admit this gave giggles ... and yep moved from the couch to the kitchen

The powerless have spoken,

The masters that wanted to be, power that dreamed it could,

But outwitted, outplayed, dominated it stands,

Inferior in every way, footnote of history, their pain has taken words,

The last resort they have to hold on to,

Of any importance left in the world

All you guys are, are fucking cheaters. 

You guys just have a bunch of multi nations that you have used since the beginning of fucking time. Your banks and whatever. 

You have not outwitted, outplayed or dominated anyone beyond that. 

Then get the mods to ban anyone who fucking talks about it. 

All you guys are, are !@#$@#$ cheaters. 

You guys just have a bunch of multi nations that you have used since the beginning of !@#$@#$ time. Your banks and whatever. 

You have not outwitted, outplayed or dominated anyone beyond that. 

Then get the mods to ban anyone who !@#$@#$ talks about it. 

you mad bro ? ... geeesh Smurfy ... i see the others all reaching grasping looking for the anger straws but man this really goes beyond any wingspan

-edited to give a chance to smurf to edit if he wants to-

You must have me or my alliance confused with someone else.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the poetic effort. Kudos

Edited by Branimir

smurf bruh what do you even think you're accomplishing here lmao

Suicide by mod, seen it many times, but no one will ever beat /b/.

US .. this is that time you need to step away from the fusion center & get a drink, no good will come from this.

Attention passengers:

Further derailing of this thread's scheduled flight plan, more breaches of the OOC in IC hull, and/or attempts to discuss the flight's moderation issues outside of the cockpit will now result full written citations as opposed to verbal ones. Should these activities continue this flight will be grounded.

Please try and avoid getting added to the no-fly list, and thank you for flying with us.

Edited by Otto Pilot
Clarity was needed.

If I had an army of multies I sure wouldn't be powerless as I have been my entire time on this planet. Waste of my !@#$@#$ time. 

I'm confused.  When I was NPOs #2 how come no one told me about the army of multies?  That would have been sweet.  I could have done stuff like not had a shit upper tier for years and years after Karma. 

Attention passengers:
Further derailing of this thread's scheduled flight plan, more breaches of the OOC in IC hull, and/or attempts to discuss the flight's moderation issues outside of the cockpit will now result full written citations as opposed to verbal ones. Should these activities continue this flight will be grounded.

Please try and avoid getting added to the no-fly list, and thank you for flying with us.

Oh, I get it. Because Otto Pilot. Nice.

It would be pretty great to have reliable tech sellers and all so I can keep my slots filled.  Roq gets on me so @#$% much about that and I have enough stress in my life :(.

This would be sweet.  Reliable tech sellers to keep your slots filled all the time.  

This would be sweet.  Reliable tech sellers to keep your slots filled all the time.  

War Pigs was an alliance which did an outstanding job at this. Whatever happened to them?

Also, fun fact.

Which alliance lost the most tech, in non-war circumstances in the past year?

Answer: Sengoku

Edited by Lord Hitchcock