I honestly thought Gator, Tim and Bones were Doombirds, regardless of whatever AA they happened to be flying at a given time. Hasn't it been this way for much of the existence of the AA?  It would seem your members are under a direct attack.

Oculus has shown clearly you're either a member or up for the meat grinder, surprised this is how you guys see it as far as the two friends/ties to Oculus stuff goes.

Oculus has fought two wars, with one of them just beginning. So in what manner in either of those wars has it been demonstrated clearly that you're either a member or up for the meat grinder?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oculus has fought two wars, with one of them just beginning. So in what manner in either of those wars has it been demonstrated clearly that you're either a member or up for the meat grinder?

The try hards are trying very hard. Don't strip them of their last fig leaf.

Make Doom Kingdom great again!  Give Hershey all the powa! 

Nope.  He can't take it back entirely.  I'm far too good with my whip :D

I honestly thought Gator, Tim and Bones were Doombirds, regardless of whatever AA they happened to be flying at a given time. Hasn't it been this way for much of the existence of the AA?  It would seem your members are under a direct attack.

Oculus has shown clearly you're either a member or up for the meat grinder, surprised this is how you guys see it as far as the two friends/ties to Oculus stuff goes.

People misunderstand the meaning of "once a Doombird, always a Doombird."  DBDC has had some trouble in the past with this confusion and worked it out.   In order to have joint memberships work, the most simple "rule" is that one follows the rules of the alliance affiliation one has chosen to sit on.  In this particular instance, the result has more consequence than usually occurs. 

Good point, we should be more diplomatic and less impulsive just like Monsters Inc. Or was that your way of admitting pretty much all of Monster Inc's history was a string of bad ideas and things should have been handled differently on your end just about every time? Because the change you want to see in this world starts with you. Either way, thanks for the input we'll be sure to give it some serious thought at our biannual meeting of very bad unjust alliances.

Change. Change does not begin with the unprotected. With the weak and the harmless. The capacity to change does not lie in the hands of the oppressed minority. You stand above them, club in hand ready to beat to pulp the face of those who speak up, and invite them to bring about this 'change'. There is a fundamental disconnection between the feces which spout from your mouth and your conduct.

One can not have his cake and eat it too. One can not be both the oppressor and the accommodator. One can not be the both the enemy and the friend. You have a choice to make, Petro of the Hypocrite Empire. Continue your game of political whack-a-mole and see your empire fall in a karmic apocalypse brought about by the vengeful cries of the fallen heroes you've slain, or repent from your sinful ways and lower your club to make way for a peaceful revolution of freedom.

The ball is in your court, thus I decreed.

Edited by Partisan

What is your obsession with being wrong? You were already told that STA did not decide to dissolve because of us.

Words are wind. They are but the expression of the subjective, biased view of the fallible human intellect. Words are want. They are desire and they are fear. Words represent reality much like the garden hose represents Algebraic formulas. What a man was told is incomprehensibly irrelevant to the reality that is the forced dissolution of the honorable TPF and STA -blessed be their souls- at the hands of the Oculus hegemon.

And now you stand, seeking absolution for your crimes as you continue on your murderous streak. When will enough be enough, Qazzian of the New Pacific Overlords? When will you cease coloring the streets with the blood of innocents? Or do you fear the writing on the walls to such degree, that you have fallen into anxious frenzy?

It is not too late.

Edited by Partisan

Ah, the pondering continues.

The mere symbolism utilized in the creation of the Oculus brand signifies the aforementioned worldview. The oculus by virtue of its round design is representative of the 'inner circle' mechanics of this powerbloc. Were the scope smaller and the context more secretive, one may have attributed an illuminati-like vibe to the brand. The sheer power and profile of the individual entities which make up this grouping make this an unrealistic interpretation however. Instead, the Circle represents the inherently aggressive and oppressive 'if you are not with us, you are against us' attitude of the Oculus grouping. Those within the circle shall find themselves a safe haven, protection and prosperity. Those who unlucky enough not to be selected by the privileged shall find nothing but scorched earth, death and destruction in the wake the tyrannic forces of Oculus.

The circle is all that divides between rich and poor. Upper and lower. Weak and strong. Alive and dead. Friend and Enemy. But the circle is a vulnerable barrier. With every infraction it bends further to the will of the people. And when it reaches breaking point, the people shall rise and the hunters shall become the hunted. Be ware, Jrenster of the Eyelike Oppression. For you reap what you sow. The whirlwind is afoot. Will your house stand when it it passed?

That's not an outcome that bothers me. Anyone wanting to pretend we're the ones that haven't traditionally embraced diplomatic means only to have them thrown in our face time and again can sit on it.

Diplomacy

the conduct by government officials of negotiations and other relationsbetween nations.
the art or science of conducting such negotiations.
skill in managing negotiations, handling people, etc., so that there islittle or no ill will; tact:

Oh Auctor, Weak-willed prince of the Samurai Division of the Pacifican Tyrant, heed me now.

Diplomacy as defined above consists of negotiations in good faith. Of handling external personas in a manner that prevents the culmination of ill will. It requires tact and mercy. It requires compromise. The pretense lies in your charade of benevolence. There is no grace in such deceitful antics as what you and yours have displayed. Your diplomacy runs akin to the man who shakes ones hand only to pull him in reach of the knife in his other hand. 

Your rogue diplomacy is but another tool for the submission of foreign entities. Your twisted perspective on peace dictates that peace is but the interim between your selfproclaimed holy wars. You serve no cause greater  than your own ego's enrichment. And woe to the orator who calls you on your atrocities. For he must be lunacy incarnate!

Look around you, Weasel Warrior of the Worst Hegemony since SuperGrievances, and ponder upon the sustainability of your insolence. When the walls close around you, shall there be the kitchen boy reaching out to pull you to safety? Or does the kitchen boy lie murdered in his sleep for your entertainment- convicted for transgressions not his own? 

But I am here to tell you, that you need not not continue your slow political seppuku. Drop your banner and flee your affiliations.

Before the people rise, thus I decree.

Edited by Partisan

Ah, the pondering continues.

The mere symbolism utilized in the creation of the Oculus brand signifies the aforementioned worldview. The oculus by virtue of its round design is representative of the 'inner circle' mechanics of this powerbloc. Were the scope smaller and the context more secretive, one may have attributed an illuminati-like vibe to the brand. The sheer power and profile of the individual entities which make up this grouping make this an unrealistic interpretation however. Instead, the Circle represents the inherently aggressive and oppressive 'if you are not with us, you are against us' attitude of the Oculus grouping. Those within the circle shall find themselves a safe haven, protection and prosperity. Those who unlucky enough not to be selected by the privileged shall find nothing but scorched earth, death and destruction in the wake the tyrannic forces of Oculus.

The circle is all that divides between rich and poor. Upper and lower. Weak and strong. Alive and dead. Friend and Enemy. But the circle is a vulnerable barrier. With every infraction it bends further to the will of the people. And when it reaches breaking point, the people shall rise and the hunters shall become the hunted. Be ware, Jrenster of the Eyelike Oppression. For you reap what you sow. The whirlwind is afoot. Will your house stand when it it passed?

They say brevity is the soul of wit. But I suppose there's a certain irony in that because the person who said that was neither brief nor witty.

They say brevity is the soul of wit. But I suppose there's a certain irony in that because the person who said that was neither brief nor witty.

Those who claim brevity to be the soul of wit state so not because there is an inherent truth to their claim. Rather, they lack the attention span to properly conclude a reading, and thus find themselves searching for answers to unfinished questions. They read the words but miss the message, and in the process prove themselves a fool.

Edited by Partisan

Those who claim brevity to be the soul of wit state so not because there is an inherent truth to their claim. Rather, they lack the attention span to properly conclude a reading, and thus find themselves searching for answers to unfinished questions. They read the words but miss the message, and in the process prove themselves a fool.

True, but I did read your words. But you basically said the same thing over and over again, and the core principle of your argument is so outlandish, it really doesn't need to be addressed. But I'll bite because you seem so desperate to be heard.

Seriously? You're implying that the mere theme and the constituent members of Oculus supplements Vol Navy's arguments? His argument was basically that our actions demonstrate our tyrannical nature. Neither you nor the other guy have given any evidence that reinforces this point of view. Instead you waste all of your time going out of your way to make sure no one is going to take you seriously.

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infideI

There is no better or worse when assessing the human race. There is only differences. Fundamental differences in behavior and ability. None better than the other. It is faux claims of superiority that often invite conflict upon conflict. The cleansing of alliances such as the honorable TPF and STA - blessed be their souls - could not and would not have occurred if equality had been on the forefront of your mind. Yet you choose to follow the path of the bigot. The path of the oppressor. The path of the weak. For true strength lies in the character that refuses to fall for the temptations of judgement.

But alas it shall be too late. The judgemental shall be judged. And all shall be right once more. Repent, or share their fate.

Change. Change does not begin with the unprotected. With the weak and the harmless. The capacity to change does not lie in the hands of the oppressed minority. You stand above them, club in hand ready to beat to pulp the face of those who speak up, and invite them to bring about this 'change'. There is a fundamental disconnection between the feces which spout from your mouth and your conduct.

One can not have his cake and eat it too. One can not be both the oppressor and the accommodator. One can not be the both the enemy and the friend. You have a choice to make, Petro of the Hypocrite Empire. Continue your game of political whack-a-mole and see your empire fall in a karmic apocalypse brought about by the vengeful cries of the fallen heroes you've slain, or repent from your sinful ways and lower your club to make way for a peaceful revolution of freedom.

The ball is in your court, thus I decreed.

Noted, but perhaps you have not seen our flag and motto...

OrangeCrab.jpg

House Hypauctorius

Calco sub pedibus

There is no better or worse when assessing the human race. There is only differences. Fundamental differences in behavior and ability. None better than the other. It is faux claims of superiority that often invite conflict upon conflict. The cleansing of alliances such as the honorable TPF and STA - blessed be their souls - could not and would not have occurred if equality had been on the forefront of your mind. Yet you choose to follow the path of the bigot. The path of the oppressor. The path of the weak. For true strength lies in the character that refuses to fall for the temptations of judgement.

But alas it shall be too late. The judgemental shall be judged. And all shall be right once more. Repent, or share their fate.

The Pen hath scribbled.

His argument was basically that our actions demonstrate our tyrannical nature. Neither you nor the other guy have given any evidence that reinforces this point of view.

Well, there was that one time you rolled MI6 for no reason at all. I would say that could be construed as tyrannical action.

Well, there was that one time you rolled MI6 for no reason at all. I would say that could be construed as tyrannical action.

Could you perhaps provide proof that that happened? I'm really interested in the history of this place.

True, but I did read your words. But you basically said the same thing over and over again, and the core principle of your argument is so outlandish, it really doesn't need to be addressed. But I'll bite because you seem so desperate to be heard.

Seriously? You're implying that the mere theme and the constituent members of Oculus supplements Vol Navy's arguments? His argument was basically that our actions demonstrate our tyrannical nature. Neither you nor the other guy have given any evidence that reinforces this point of view. Instead you waste all of your time going out of your way to make sure no one is going to take you seriously.

Is the core principle outlandish, or do you find the core principle outlandish? The world may decide. Doesn't it need to be addressed, or do you believe that it should not be addressed because it contradicts your manually created reality?

You read my words, but did you get the message?

Perception is key in all interactions. Your weak-minded attempts at forcefeeding your biased viewpoints upon this world as being the one and only truth are transparent at best. It is not the way to engage in intellectual enrichment. It is not the way to bind followers to your side. Will you resort to violence, now that verbal diarrhea does not suffice? Shall I be taken down the path of so many others- a martyr to my cause?

The theme and makeup of the oculus oppression is suspicious at best. It shows either a clear disregard for the PR ramifications of your positioning- which in turn points towards an inherent incompetence apparent to all who open their eyes-, or it falls entirely within the picture I aptly described in my previous post. I would ask you to prove to me the contrary, my young but volatile student- prove to me that you are a benevolent hegemon, that the disbandments were coincidental. That the annihilation of the various parties you have crossed paths with was warranted. That you had no choice, for diplomacy was exhausted.

Change my perception, and set your first step towards a secure tomorrow.

Noted, but perhaps you have not seen our flag and motto...

OrangeCrab.jpg

House Hypauctorius

Calco sub pedibus

Jrenster; Propaganda tool of the Pacifican Powermonger- it appears that your friend has yet to receive your cue to dial down and support your arguments. It is quite contradictory and confusing for the outsider looking in, to see you both denounce and embrace your oppressive nature.

I would therefore be appreciative if you could shed some light upon this.

Is the core principle outlandish, or do you find the core principle outlandish? The world may decide. Doesn't it need to be addressed, or do you believe that it should not be addressed because it contradicts your manually created reality?

You read my words, but did you get the message?

Perception is key in all interactions. Your weak-minded attempts at forcefeeding your biased viewpoints upon this world as being the one and only truth are transparent at best. It is not the way to engage in intellectual enrichment. It is not the way to bind followers to your side. Will you resort to violence, now that verbal diarrhea does not suffice? Shall I be taken down the path of so many others- a martyr to my cause?

The theme and makeup of the oculus oppression is suspicious at best. It shows either a clear disregard for the PR ramifications of your positioning- which in turn points towards an inherent incompetence apparent to all who open their eyes-, or it falls entirely within the picture I aptly described in my previous post. I would ask you to prove to me the contrary, my young but volatile student- prove to me that you are a benevolent hegemon, that the disbandments were coincidental. That the annihilation of the various parties you have crossed paths with was warranted. That you had no choice, for diplomacy was exhausted.

Change my perception, and set your first step towards a secure tomorrow.

Nobody is trying to convince you to change your views or make you believe that we are a benevolent hegemon. That wasn't the argument or the debate. If you want to talk about that, talk about it with someone else more interested. I am simply defending the assertion that we don't send grunts to do our work. In fact, in every single one of our wars (both of them), Oculus and only Oculus has participated. That is all. Everything else you're talking about is not relevant to our discussion.

Could you perhaps provide proof that that happened? I'm really interested in the history of this place.

I am not going to get into that argument again. If you want a history lesson, I suggest you either ask someone who cares, or go back a few pages in Alliance Announcements and World Affairs to find the relevant information.