Aren't Umbrella fighting to protect GOONS?

How so, did you not claim you single handily disbanded goons, if this is true then by all counts how can Umbrella be protecting an alliance that you claim has already disbanded unless your claim about GOONS is a lie like your claim on everything else?

First Umbrella were cowards for not fighting and now NPO are cowards because Umbrella is fighting. I'm starting to get worried, at this rate we're going to quickly run out of allies for everyone to call cowards and then whatever shall we do?

I never called NPO cowards, NPO are not cowards most likly one of the smartest alliances within the world, they are smart enough to get puppets like Umbrella to do what they want done without NPO taking any damage.

So again it seems you make claims based on nothing but things you pick out of thin air, seems you and Meth are alike maybe you should both have a treaty of the dumbest alliances.

I gave up on him making sense ages ago, if anything he's the coward for being all bark on the side lines; rather than actually fighting for once.

You gave up, you claim you had disbanded GOONS then claim Umbrella are protecting them, You claim DK came to an agreement with you over the war again that was untrue, You claim SNX are losing again something else that is untrue.

Have you ever been able to tell the truth

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can think of MONGOLS as armed forces, whereas SPATR proper is civilian population. By attacking SPATR proper Sengoku and company decided to attack peaceful alliance affiliation which wasn't any threat.

Except Civilian Populations support the war effort; they can be drafted and they can produce tech for the war effort.

Of course, we wouldn't want to violate international law by indiscriminately targeting civilians, so we are only targeting the factories that could be used to produce and distribute tech. Unfortunately, there is a lot of collateral damage.

"...after all you was sent in by NPO so that your top tier will burn and not theirs..."

I must have misread that, my apologies to NPO for insinuating someone called them cowards. You aren't cowards you're just not willing to burn and would rather others do it for you. That's totally not the definition of a coward, I don't know what I was thinking.

So this is why my sanction on pink team was dropped the other day. Thanks everybody!

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that when Senate Elections roll around remember Grub For Blue Senate because he hasn't sanctioned anyone on Pink since 2006.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that when Senate Elections roll around remember Grub For Blue Senate because he hasn't sanctioned anyone on Pink since 2006.

Why isn't Auctor Senator on Pink yet? Auctor for Pink Senate is what you guys should be remembering. The world needs more leaders like Auctor & I trust he would lead Oculus properly as its supreme leader.

Why isn't Auctor Senator on Pink yet? Auctor for Pink Senate is what you guys should be remembering. The world needs more leaders like Auctor & I trust he would lead Oculus properly as its supreme leader.

I'm sure pink has room for both Auctor and Hartfw.  

Those who went to MONGOLS weren't peaceful obviously. Only those who stayed in SPATR were peaceful.

Anyways, this attack on the peaceful population won't be forgotten.

I received one-time invitation to SPATR. Although originally I were not told that I'm going to receive tech for free. I thought I will have to buy it like before. That was smart of them to not told me in advance, so they know I'm not joining just for free tech (like you would). I was invited because high-rank member vouched for me. This system works for the most part, although it isn't ideal, as we had members leaving and taking with themselves tech or (in case of low-tier nations) money. One of our ex-members is in NPO, BTW. But he was sending tech, not receiving it.

I love your attitude:

"Don't hold the "peaceful" members of SPATR responsible for the "warrior" members of SPATR (switching AAs to MONGOLS). We are innocent naive souls who, even though we previously joined such AAs in our own aggressive wars, bear no responsibility for our alliance ma--- err I mean warrior non-alliance mates.

"Oh and by the way, I would never question receiving 40,000 pieces of technology absolutely for free. I'm sure it's some innocent part of The Plan, and I was just Oh So Lucky to receive it. The better to fight to defend my innocent peaceful alliance."

I have been looking forward to destroying you people for a long time. DBDC deserve the accolades, tech, land, and power that they have earned. You deserve none of it, none of my respect. Solely my nuclear devastation reports.

Edited by JoshuaR

If oculus supercedes all treaties then a declaration by Oculus should allow a preempt on any oculus alliance.

Just like Sengoku basically preempted SP&TR instead of declaring on just Mongols.

Once the fighters in the upper tier are gone, I wonder who is next.

Preempts have never been against the rules. I'm not sure you need to bend over backwards to create an elawyered rationale for them.

If anything, if you want to be Senator you need to knock some more competition out of the way. If a nation is on Pink & not Argent, Gremlins, TOP or already on your side in this war; you should probably pre-empt them. Better to be the attacker, rather than let them drag their feet on entering.

Edited by Sephiroth

Umbrella calling out anyone about mysterious tech deliveries.

Trying too hard here to twist that. Josh was saying the tech given to Murtibing and others by SPATR(who are supposedly peaceful) was likely given for eventual use in this kind of conflict. Only one non-bank nation was left on SPATR and the rest went on Mongols.

Mongols is fighting a noble battle against the GOONS, if Oculus doesn't expand this so its not just a target its very easy to sympathize with those being hit by so many; while they fight such a battle. Then eventually Oculus won't have public support.  If this doesn't expand, the more I feel bad for SPATR for not getting more back up.

Even if people criticized the additional Oculus decrees to speed up previous wars, I saw the benefit in it & they were better than waiting forever for TPF/STA to jump in on their own. We need some more decrees to expand this to include more alliance, which more members can get excited about fighting.

I've heard from many from various Oculus alliances, "we support your wars when you're fighting GOONS," If you're ever just fighting GOONS again I'll send you aid, etc. Fighting an alliance hitting GOONS likely isn't something most in Oculus want to do, so expand the target line to those attempting to stay out while you guys & SPATR grind each other down more.

Oculus will need to push this along a little bit more for it to go bigger, rather than be a slow grind against the most combat prepared nations. Oculus needs to be bold & show this is much bigger than just fighting those up against GOONS. People need a war they can get excited about.

Edited by Sephiroth

So....we're cowards because we don't fight....but we are fighting super-tier nations....and you are rejoicing at that but still assuming we're cowards.  When we're doing essentially what no one else has the desire to do.

You then are celebrating hitting people who are more or less new or at least less educated and celebrating the fact as a victory for some preconceived sense of honor.  As opposed to say, cowardice.

The word of the day is "cognitive dissonance", just so you know.

No you aren't cowards, its just you are fighting targets that nobody else in Oculus will for fear of losing their top tier.  So you are going to lose some of your top tier while others who won't fight keep theirs, putting you at a disadvantage should your current political situation change.  

its a bad move for you.  You are going to receive damage that others in Oculus won't because they won't fight unless they have huge odds.  You should have oA'ed in others in Oculus, like IRON and NPO who have significant top tiers, and spread the damage across multiple AAs instead of just on Senogku and Umbrella.  

I can only hope other Oculus nations get involved so you guys don't lose a significant portion fo your top tier and Oculus lets the damage be spread over multiple top tiernations.  Its not Oculus is lacking in that regard.

Mongols is fighting a noble battle against the GOONS, if Oculus doesn't expand this so its not just a target its very easy to sympathize with those being hit by so many; while they fight such a battle. Then eventually Oculus won't have public support.  If this doesn't expand, the more I feel bad for SPATR for not getting more back up.

Even if people criticized the additional Oculus decrees to speed up previous wars, I saw the benefit in it & they were better than waiting forever for TPF/STA to jump in on their own. We need some more decrees to expand this to include more alliance, which more members can get excited about fighting.

I've heard from many from various Oculus alliances, "we support your wars when you're fighting GOONS," If you're ever just fighting GOONS again I'll send you aid, etc. Fighting an alliance hitting GOONS likely isn't something most in Oculus want to do, so expand the target line to those attempting to stay out while you guys & SPATR grind each other down more.

Oculus will need to push this along a little bit more for it to go bigger, rather than be a slow grind against the most combat prepared nations. Oculus needs to be bold & show this is much bigger than just fighting those up against GOONS. People need a war they can get excited about.

People need you to stop posting.

I can only hope other Oculus nations get involved so you guys don't lose a significant portion fo your top tier and Oculus lets the damage be spread over multiple top tiernations.  Its not Oculus is lacking in that regard.

Then everyone would complain that we're using too many alliances. It's a tough balance.

Umbrella calling out anyone about mysterious tech deliveries.

Umbrella has actual, verifiable, bona fide Olympians doing it, not just some punk who you convince to send 100 tech every now and then for protection.

<- Source. Edited by Neo Uruk

You know, if NPO and all you other boobs in EQ had spent half as much time enforcing the anti-DBDC terms in the peace agreement as you did shaking hands before the war began, we could have avoided this entire situation.

Edited by Schattenmann