I don't see why BONES saying in his bio that Sgt Gus is part of his sanction decision making process should be taken as false information. It's less "guilt by association" and more "guilt through complicity".

As things stand, I'm more inclined to believe BONES than murtibing who seems to want everything both ways.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who went to MONGOLS weren't peaceful obviously. Only those who stayed in SPATR were peaceful.

Anyways, this attack on the peaceful population won't be forgotten.

K i could of almost believe this but  according to this my war screen  of whom i am currently in war with

2016-03-20_1235.png

Seems as a former member of a raiding alliance ... that this nation went off to raid and then goes back to Spatr... If anything it shows that Spatr is seemingly being used as a so called safe haven that is a convenience to hide to retool and then go back out and raid.  Seems that if Spatr was a peaceful AA that once Bones supposedly left to create his warring AA that Spatr might of decided then to declare neutrality such as maybe GPA or others.  As of now it looks more as if it is a convenient place to harbor raiders.  If this is so how can you justify that this is a so called peaceful AA ?

K i could of almost believe this but  according to this my war screen  of whom i am currently in war with

2016-03-20_1235.png

Seems as a former member of a raiding alliance ... that this nation went off to raid and then goes back to Spatr... If anything it shows that Spatr is seemingly being used as a so called safe haven that is a convenience to hide to retool and then go back out and raid.  Seems that if Spatr was a peaceful AA that once Bones supposedly left to create his warring AA that Spatr might of decided then to declare neutrality such as maybe GPA or others.  As of now it looks more as if it is a convenient place to harbor raiders.  If this is so how can you justify that this is a so called peaceful AA ?

So what you are saying is that if a nation has raided before... then whatever alliance they join is all of a sudden a 'safe haven'.

Surely Pacifica has never taken in a past raider...

damn 'safe havens' and their non decency to enter PM

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Pacifica also sends people to Peace Mode if they're part of the "peaceful population" when they want to commit an act of war.

e: i'm not even sure this post is englishr ight now what the fuck

Edited by Neo Uruk

So what you are saying is that if a nation has raided before... then whatever alliance they join is all of a sudden a 'safe haven'.

Surely Pacifica has never taken in a past raider...

damn 'safe havens' and their non decency to enter PM

No what i am saying is that if Spatr was a peaceful AA that they would declare neutrality and lose the Dual membership clauses to show that they are "peaceful" .

Pacifica also sends people to Peace Mode if they're part of the "peaceful population" when they want to commit an act of war.

e: i'm not even sure this post is englishr ight now what the $%&@

As well no one gets admitted if in any offensive wars or is known to be a raider other AAs may have on a list to be punished ....unless of course that situation can be resolved during the app process.

Edited by brucemania

Had Sengoku even attempted messaging the SPTR leader, SrgtGus, diplomatically before this war? You are trying to make SPTR has being 'the bad guy' in this conflict and yet you didn't even attempt diplomatic relations with their leader prior to the conflict.

"Guilty by association" much?

Although I'm sure that The Plan goes in to great detail explaining how it is the offended party's duty to respond to an act of war by hunting down the aggressor and humbly asking them to please think of the children, Sengoku did not have a copy of The Plan at the time of the attack and were forced to go with the option of responding defensively. We do apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused voters making their way to the polls to support the Grub For Senate campaign, however.

Edited by Petro

No what i am saying is that if Spatr was a peaceful AA that they would declare neutrality and lose the Dual membership clauses to show that they are "peaceful" .

And in this statement, you could be very right or very wrong. In fact, I do not think Sengoku even bothered to do their research on what the SPTR dual membership policy even is.

"Dual membership" is different in all alliances- It's equivalent to like saying "treaty"... well, what kind of "treaty"? Is it optional, mutual?... there are many different ones out there.

Dual membership is a controversial term, a grey area if you will.

For example: Doombird Doomcave has a 'dual membership' with some Mongols nations- So does a war on Mongols mean a war on DBDC- which would void the Sengoku treaty they have?

I wonder why there is so much intention with bringing in Oculus alliances and nickle-and-diming the reasoning for their entry- in effort to make it not an "Oculus bloc" entry, but with all the Oculus alliances... perhaps because the Oculus pact is 'above' all other current treaties and that means it doesn't bind the usual ones when Oculus is in motion (they drop).

So if anyone is sitting here saying "SPTR wants their cake, and it it too"... I'd say that's a very condescending statement at this point.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

And in this statement, you could be very right or very wrong. In fact, I do not think Sengoku even bothered to do their research on what the SPTR dual membership policy even is.

"Dual membership" is different in all alliances- It's equivalent to like saying "treaty"... well, what kind of "treaty"? Is it optional, mutual?... there are many different ones out there.

Dual membership is a controversial term, a grey area if you will.

For example: Doombird Doomcave has a 'dual membership' with some Mongols nations- So does a war on Mongols mean a war on DBDC- which would void the Sengoku treaty they have?

I wonder why there is so much intention with bringing in Oculus nations but nickle-and-diming the reasoning as to make it not an "Oculus bloc" entry... perhaps because the Oculus pact 'above' all other current treaties and that means it doesn't bind the usual ones when Oculus is in motion..

So if anyone is sitting here saying "SPTR wants their cake, and it it too"... I'd say that's a very condescending statement at this point.

Not condescending at all .. the Oculus pact explains itself .. and i would think it is not up to the planet to be having to research different Alliances pacts with each other but i would think the responsibility would be for the Dual Alliances to explain themselves in some form such as Alliance Constitutions.  DK themselves have gone to great extent themselves to make sure the planet knows what there terms are for Dual membership as a great example.  SO i would think that between Spatr and Mongols if they did that as well it in itself would of maybe made things easier to do a diplomatic solution to what this conflict has become today.

NPOcculus trying to claim some form of high ground.....hilarious. 

I only wish NPOs top tier had gotten involved with Bones and Timm and the others. Oh well, at least some top UMB nations are gonna finally lose 1-2 years of progress instead of doing a massive down declare and fighting a round as is their normal style. 

Meanwhile, it's great fun shredding these 2-4 year old tech slaves you guys have down here with 4-6k infra, 100 tech and no clue how to fight.

I only wish NPOs top tier had gotten involved with Bones and Timm and the others. Oh well, at least some top UMB nations are gonna finally lose 1-2 years of progress instead of doing a massive down declare and fighting a round as is their normal style. 

So....we're cowards because we don't fight....but we are fighting super-tier nations....and you are rejoicing at that but still assuming we're cowards.  When we're doing essentially what no one else has the desire to do.

You then are celebrating hitting people who are more or less new or at least less educated and celebrating the fact as a victory for some preconceived sense of honor.  As opposed to say, cowardice.

The word of the day is "cognitive dissonance", just so you know.

So....we're cowards because we don't fight....but we are fighting super-tier nations....and you are rejoicing at that but still assuming we're cowards.  When we're doing essentially what no one else has the desire to do.

You then are celebrating hitting people who are more or less new or at least less educated and celebrating the fact as a victory for some preconceived sense of honor.  As opposed to say, cowardice.

The word of the day is "cognitive dissonance", just so you know.

You're a moron. I am fighting people who all down declare on me and have been for a month and a half. They are just ill-prepared in the NPO tech slave program. I'm talking 2-4+ year old nations that are tech slaves to that upper tier.  If you are 1400 days old, still sitting on 100 tech and selling it, and declare on me, I have no mercy or cares. 

And I'm calling Umbrella cowards because they have been their entire existence. I'm damn glad they are finally going to have to fight a few people larger than them so they can't just duck out after a round when they've 3 vs 1'd someone and hardly taken any damage.

Wait one second....

Argent's still around?

Wait one second....

Argent's still around?

I hear they're mostly active on their forums. 

Well you are still kind of cowards, after all you was sent in by NPO so that your top tier will burn and not theirs, that alone is an act of a coward, but i wonder if you truly thought this out, sure NPO have been known to hold a grudge and not following orders given means you will be on the list of alliances to take out, but in the end would NPO do half the damage to your top tier that Bones and Co will do, I think not.

You're a moron. I am fighting people who all down declare on me and have been for a month and a half. They are just ill-prepared in the NPO tech slave program. I'm talking 2-4+ year old nations that are tech slaves to that upper tier.  If you are 1400 days old, still sitting on 100 tech and selling it, and declare on me, I have no mercy or cares. 

And I'm calling Umbrella cowards because they have been their entire existence. I'm damn glad they are finally going to have to fight a few people larger than them so they can't just duck out after a round when they've 3 vs 1'd someone and hardly taken any damage.

How is your alliance doing?

Well you are still kind of cowards, after all you was sent in by NPO so that your top tier will burn and not theirs, that alone is an act of a coward, but i wonder if you truly thought this out, sure NPO have been known to hold a grudge and not following orders given means you will be on the list of alliances to take out, but in the end would NPO do half the damage to your top tier that Bones and Co will do, I think not.

Aren't Umbrella fighting to protect GOONS?

Can we just take a moment to really let it sink in that longstanding members of noted shit-tier alliance The Phoenix Federation are calling Umbrella -- an alliance that to my knowledge still largely composed of remnants of the Unjust Path bloc -- cowards

First Umbrella were cowards for not fighting and now NPO are cowards because Umbrella is fighting. I'm starting to get worried, at this rate we're going to quickly run out of allies for everyone to call cowards and then whatever shall we do?

First Umbrella were cowards for not fighting and now NPO are cowards because Umbrella is fighting. I'm starting to get worried, at this rate we're going to quickly run out of allies for everyone to call cowards and then whatever shall we do?

I gave up on him making sense ages ago, if anything he's the coward for being all bark on the side lines; rather than actually fighting for once.

Edited by Sephiroth