Updeclare Extraordinaire

TDO_Resize.jpg

Dear Defcon 1,

A long time ago, in an almost forgotten past, our two alliances were friendly to one another. Of course, times change. Where once cordiality lay, now stands bitterness. It seems to us that you have made it your mission to consistently break the gentleman’s agreement to hit us, as per your needs at the time. One could not blame us if we were to respond in kind.

But we’re the better people here. In the face of an enemy whose entire strategy seems based in breaking the rules to serve their own interests, we must prove that honour still exists in some alliances. That downdeclares are not the only path to take to attain victory.

It could be said that you provided us with a casus belli when your great leader declared war on one of our Knights. No damage was done before peace, so this was disregarded by our government.

It could also be said that we should have hit you immediately the moment one of yours launched an unprovoked dirty spy op on that same Knight. The next time this happens, we will. But then, I guess this is just further evidence of your lack of a moral code.

But no, in the end, we are going to war because we were asked to, by a lone nation that was raided. After all, we are the great protectors of those who cannot guard themselves.

[18:32:59] <Austrailia> alright, well ya better avenge me caz

[18:33:12] <Austrailia> I want declarations on defcon 1 up and down the line

And with that, the Dark Order marches to war.

One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world ... One world
The dogs of war won't negotiate
The dogs of war don't capitulate,
They will take and you will give,
And you must die so that they may live

Everyone was thinking the same thing. We were thinking it; you were thinking it. Love War shouldn't need excuses. Just let it happen. . .--Who needs a CB anyway?

Yay war! o/

Casualties for the casualty gods!

*a word

Edited by Horatio Longworth

o/ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

let's fucking blow shit up bitches

to the tune of Metal 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1QvajSGuOM

Funny sayings TDO!

To accuse Defcon 1 for downdeclaring as we usually are and continue to be the Nr. 1 Alliance in the game is funny ... if not attacking the whoever is 2nd then who?

To talk about "unprovoking" declation on your Knight, when he first used his CIA wonder for dirty op on our leader and then we have only returned the favor ...

Try not to call "bitterness" the status between our Alliances but Justice ... and TDO will receive the justice it deserves in one more round and when you look up you will always see Defcon 1 on top of you ...

I shall address these points one by one.

1. You do what anyone else does. If we have more strength than another alliance that we want to hit, we add in a second alliance to make it a more even war. Being the statistically strongest alliance is not a reason to justify unfair wars.

2. It was completely unprovoked. Yes, Cowboy was dirty opped. However, the culprit was not identified, and there was no actual evidence to suggest that Robert was responsible for it. Cowboy declared war, but did not attack because he realised that Robert was innocent. On the other hand, you engaged in a dirty op against him, for which you were caught red-handed. It was unprovoked.

3. Yes, it is justice that your alliance is routinely defeated by us, even when you hit us three days out of war.

4. Of course D1 sits on the top of the leaderboard by score. The thing that matters most to score is the number of members. I don't really understand why you're bragging about being the most numerous. I'd take quality over quantity any day of the week, and TDO takes that prize.

Don't declare a war and then start crying ... It is not noble ...

At the moment of your Knight dirty op there were only 2 CIA in game (one his and one mine) ... So quit of being a pretender ... not noble again ...

Our Alliances are now at war ... try to enjoy it and quit the tears ... 

Maybe you will have a better chance next round, having more experience and saying less funny things and lies ...

At the moment of your Knight dirty op there were only 2 CIA in game (one his and one mine) ... So quit of being a pretender ... not noble again ...

Maybe you will have a better chance next round, having more experience and saying less funny things and lies ...

I didn't spy your leader, I provided evidence that I didn't do it, please stop saying I did it, next time wait for my defense before you take action, the reasoning that I did it because I'm the only one with a CIA is valid, under similar circumstances I might have thought the same, so I understand, but a chance to defend my self before I get spied would have been nice :).

anyway, as I said before:

o/ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

let's !@#$@#$ blow !@#$ up !@#$%*es

to the tune of Metal 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1QvajSGuOM

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

I didn't spy your leader, I provided evidence that I didn't do it, please stop saying I did it, next time wait for my defense before you take action, the reasoning that I did it because I'm the only one with a CIA is valid, under similar circumstances I might have thought the same, so I understand, but a chance to defend my self before I get spied would have been nice :).

anyway, as I said before:

Yeah look nobodys crying we jumped to early conclusion TDO's reputation but we called it off our Spy response on Bob Head!  No crying here you guys must be looken at your combing mirrors.  Were matched and ready paying lower bills and stepping up to clobber TDO's active force the pending forces duelly noted.

Good luck

Yeah look nobodys crying we jumped to early conclusion TDO's reputation but we called it off our Spy response on Bob Head!  No crying here you guys must be looken at your combing mirrors.  Were matched and ready paying lower bills and stepping up to clobber TDO's active force the pending forces duelly noted.

Good luck

ah no, not crying, or at least I didn't mean it to come across as crying :D

anyway, o/WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR 

I fully expected this war to happen a little sooner; better late than never i guess. Have fun, rake in the casualties and the most important of all.... don't ruin the environment!
o/D1
o/TDO

How do these threads always turn into arguments?

Good luck everyone.
Bout time this happened.
kill kill kill.

Welcome to the modern Era of TE :p

I love how TDO is crying about gentlemen's agreements when they only follow them when it suits them.

o/ Defcon 1, may you tar and feather Cazaric and make an absolute example out of his dirty war tactics

Love you too, sweetie <3

Noble. HAHAHA. One of the people that countered me is twice my NS. Noble. Hahahahahaha

I love how TDO is crying about gentlemen's agreements when they only follow them when it suits them.

o/ Defcon 1, may you tar and feather Cazaric and make an absolute example out of his dirty war tactics

When did we break them? I'm pretty sure all our wars lately have been completely above board by anyone's standards :)

Noble. HAHAHA. One of the people that countered me is twice my NS. Noble. Hahahahahaha

Cries, more cries ... You declare a war on an Allianc ebetter and bigger than yours and you expect anything less than annihilation?

Cries, more cries ... You declare a war on an Allianc ebetter and bigger than yours and you expect anything less than annihilation?

Big words coming from someone who ran Hellas into the ground making the same mistake against NDO.  The difference here is that TDO has both the skill and the funding to fight.  They don't make suicide runs.  How about you stop bitching, since you're so convinced of your victory ahead of time?

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Big words coming from someone who ran Hellas into the ground making the same mistake against NDO.  The difference here is that TDO has both the skill and the funding to fight.  They don't make suicide runs.  How about you stop !@#$%*ing, since you're so convinced of your victory ahead of time?

Multi rounds ago grudges and pain? How funny ... 

Multi rounds ago grudges and pain? How funny ... 

I wouldn't say it's a a grudge considering Hellas doesn't exist anymore.  Mostly just irritated that you felt the need to turn a thread that was, for the most part, positive into yet another argumentative shit-show.