Imperial Decree From The New Pacific Order

Letum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats but whats more shocking is the lack of replies, i recalled a time when a post like this would be on ten pages within a few hours, it seems bob has lost many many many active men these last few years

speaking of being active are u still actively selling down to teach us all a lesson or have u lightened up a little and ur not so mad anymore. I have been reading cn wiki and these forums all weekend im so addicted its like the first time I saw youtube!! I read all ur threats and I couldn't believe u would waste so much money and tech but I do get that ur so so very bored collecting taxes, paying bills, and do tech deals I haven't seen u fight ever so.....I hope though u have changed ur mind and we can be friends :awesome:  maybe we can do tech deals!! that be grrrrrreat! u seem like a cool guy and I respect the loss of ur money and tech to come fight in wars but imo methrage would kick ur culo baby boy but u never know that's whats cool about life anything can happen so u just wait and see :popcorn: like this decree from the new pacific order isn't it cool? pacific order is so cool. I'm cool ur cool we all cool :war:

speaking of being active are u still actively selling down to teach us all a lesson or have u lightened up a little and ur not so mad anymore. I have been reading cn wiki and these forums all weekend im so addicted its like the first time I saw youtube!! I read all ur threats and I couldn't believe u would waste so much money and tech but I do get that ur so so very bored collecting taxes, paying bills, and do tech deals I haven't seen u fight ever so.....I hope though u have changed ur mind and we can be friends :awesome:  maybe we can do tech deals!! that be grrrrrreat! u seem like a cool guy and I respect the loss of ur money and tech to come fight in wars but imo methrage would kick ur culo baby boy but u never know that's whats cool about life anything can happen so u just wait and see :popcorn: like this decree from the new pacific order isn't it cool? pacific order is so cool. I'm cool ur cool we all cool :war:

Can you at least keep it to halfway-relevant threads jesus

Keep your stupid conflict to its respective threads

Make NPO Great Again!

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

Congratulations to Letum on his hard work and retirement.

An obligatory "I'm sorry" to Frawley at having to take on more work.

Much love from Umbrella.  Can we form the Landsraad now please?  Or at least the tech seller portion of the Articles; I really need more reliable sellers.

this is not the topic for your butthurt tbh,

Edited by Devialance

Congratulations on retirement Letum its been an absolute pleasure to work with you.

Congratulations to the new Emperor Frawley, I look forward to continue working with you.

Congratulations to the new Regent Lord of Darkness, I will stop by and say hi :)

o/ Letum

o/ Frawley

o/ Lord of Darkness

o/ Pacifica

We are going to win and win and win and Pacifican will get tired of winning and they will say stop Frawley and then Frawley is going to win and win even more.

P.S. Congratulations Letum on being, IMO, the best Emperor of NPO. Well done, happy I was here to enjoy the ride.

Called it!

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:23:34 AM
Daimos

I doubt anyone wanted to be Emperor right after Brehon.  Thank you Farrin for stepping in and taking the reigns.  That took a lot of guts.

Now I am not surprise to see Letum as Emperor.  He seems to have the demeanor for it.  I will also be not surprise if after Letum steps down, it will be remembered as NPO’s greatest time since pre Karma days.

Good luck to all.