Misfits Dow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not from my view point at all

------------> my lord and savior <------------

^

There, I pointed you in the right direction the next time you'd like to address your concerns. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

...And now for our daily reading from the book of 2nd Hitchcock, the 3rd chapter and the 9th verse, it reads:   "Thou shalt bow to your lord and savior lord hitchcock. You (not misfits, but YOU) shall surrender to his demands or he shalt rain down fire from TE heavens upon your people. Consuming infrastructure, and Technology, and your Lands shall be barren forever.  Your lord and savior is sovereign and his lies are the truth (I don't know if that part was helpful :smug: ) but he never lies (there, I cleaned it up) and you should obey him.  Now, SING HIS SONGS OF PRAISE AND SAVE YOUR NATIONS.....SING DAMMIT".

May lord hitchcock continue to bless those who read his words.  AMEN.

don't really care what happened last round or the rounds prior.

you raided citadel and even stepped up the raids based on my threats. lol.

what do you expect me to say? please peace us oh mighty one? truth is you got a bit up in the clouds at #1 and thought you could start pulling ass moves like this.

yeah I waited till the next opportunity that I could build MP And come nuke you worthless muppets.

this is directly due to the actions RE took expanding their xp raids or whatever.

NDO can peace with RE. Il take you myself.

NDO will peace with RE when we are good and ready.  Way I see it, that'll be when the first round of wars expires.

We already negotiated an end to the spyops/blockades.  There was more to what LH said than met the eye and although I don't personally agree with his decision to use blockades and spyops on Skaullin, it was erroneous for me to assume he'd use them on NDO too.  The statement he'd made that Misfits and RE were planning to war NDO to begin with also turned out to be true.  I consider my personal beef with LH to be settled; let's just try to enjoy the rest of this war learn from the mistakes enjoy the XP and move on.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

NDO will peace with RE when we are good and ready.  Way I see it, that'll be when the first round of wars expires.

We already negotiated an end to the spyops/blockades.  There was more to what LH said than met the eye and although I don't personally agree with his decision to use blockades and spyops on Skaullin, it was erroneous for me to assume he'd use them on NDO too.  The statement he'd made that Misfits and RE were planning to war NDO to begin with also turned out to be true.  I consider my personal beef with LH to be settled; let's just try to enjoy the rest of this war learn from the mistakes enjoy the XP and move on.

Our personal beef is settled, yes. Per the NDO peacing RE, this will include our mutual agreement as well.

And it's nice to have a war with a little more spice, than some of the more boring ones. Intense distaste, guns blaring- it's a beautifal sight.

o\ war well

...And now for our daily reading from the book of 2nd Hitchcock, the 3rd chapter and the 9th verse, it reads:   "Thou shalt bow to your lord and savior lord hitchcock. You (not misfits, but YOU) shall surrender to his demands or he shalt rain down fire from TE heavens upon your people. Consuming infrastructure, and Technology, and your Lands shall be barren forever.  Your lord and savior is sovereign and his lies are the truth (I don't know if that part was helpful :smug: ) but he never lies (there, I cleaned it up) and you should obey him.  Now, SING HIS SONGS OF PRAISE AND SAVE YOUR NATIONS.....SING DAMMIT".

May lord hitchcock continue to bless those who read his words.  AMEN.

Amen :P

we did so in retribution for a perma war threat. In fact, as stated in that thread as well- are the statements of "perma war" and "wrath" (again, nothing I can make up there)... and I would encourage anyone to do the same in those circumstances.

Well, truth be told, here is the order of what took place.

1.  3 of your nations "raided" a nation in Citadel.  I say "raided" because they threw in CM's and Airstrikes which I don't consider a raid.

2.  I asked kindly if you guys would stop raiding him.  You guys did stop raiding him, thanks.

3.  Another of Citadel's nations wrote a message saying to back off the first nation you were raiding or you would feel his wrath.  Unfortunately that went through to you before he knew that I already handled it.

4.  On the 29th of Feb I built and then donated, not knowing that your "raids" were back on because of the wrath comment.

5.  I was "raided" by one nation.  Again I say raid loosely because of the CM's and Airstrikes.

6.  I messaged nicely explaining that I had just donated, was waiting until the 1st to donate again and collect, and if you would please pull the raider off me.

7.  10 minutes after sending that message I was "raided" by another RE nation, and this time they used a dirty spy op to ruin my collection.

8.  That is when I messaged you in anger and said I guess we are at war and we'll just keep you in permanent war, to which you responded with 2 more raiding nations, 2 more dirty spy ops (not from you personally but from another nation) and blockades to reduce my collection by 25%.

So, if you think declaring a war on an alliance (which you finally decided to declare war instead of calling it raids) with only 2 nations having even built, is fair, and your justification is because in my anger I said I would keep you at war all round, then yeah, what you did was just and right.

I said perma war in anger, and took my whoopin for it, enough said.

Edited by skaullin

Well, truth be told, here is the order of what took place.

1.  3 of your nations "raided" a nation in Citadel.  I say "raided" because they threw in CM's and Airstrikes which I don't consider a raid.

2.  I asked kindly if you guys would stop raiding him.  You guys did stop raiding him, thanks.

3.  Another of Citadel's nations wrote a message saying to back off the first nation you were raiding or you would feel his wrath.  Unfortunately that went through to you before he knew that I already handled it.

4.  On the 29th of Feb I built and then donated, not knowing that your "raids" were back on because of the wrath comment.

5.  I was "raided" by one nation.  Again I say raid loosely because of the CM's and Airstrikes.

6.  I messaged nicely explaining that I had just donated, was waiting until the 1st to donate again and collect, and if you would please pull the raider off me.

7.  10 minutes after sending that message I was "raided" by another RE nation, and this time they used a dirty spy op to ruin my collection.

8.  That is when I messaged you in anger and said I guess we are at war and we'll just keep you in permanent war, to which you responded with 2 more raiding nations, 2 more dirty spy ops (not from you personally but from another nation) and blockades to reduce my collection by 25%.

So, if you think declaring a war on an alliance (which you finally decided to declare war instead of calling it raids) with only 2 nations having even built, is fair, and your justification is because in my anger I said I would keep you at war all round, then yeah, what you did was just and right.

I said perma war in anger, and took my whoopin for it, enough said.

and we don't regret it, it was fun.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

no rush. L_H never forgets!

I see no need to create a round-to-round grudge over this.  The war started heated; I admitted where I was wrong, you took a hell of a lickin' in terms of nation destruction but you did it with some dignity, and in the process you even managed to kick off the healing process of diplomacy between Misfits and NDO - which is legitimately impressive, nobody else managed that in about ten rounds.

You can rest assured, NDO's not making any "destroy RE day 7" threats.  We would rather live and let be, and war later in the round when everyone's all built.  That way, everyone gets to experience the joy of nuclear anarchy.  Just remember this though: Lacuna is always watching.  Especially when you tip your hand ;)

I see no need to create a round-to-round grudge over this.  The war started heated; I admitted where I was wrong, you took a hell of a lickin' in terms of nation destruction but you did it with some dignity, and in the process you even managed to kick off the healing process of diplomacy between Misfits and NDO - which is legitimately impressive, nobody else managed that in about ten rounds.

You can rest assured, NDO's not making any "destroy RE day 7" threats.  We would rather live and let be, and war later in the round when everyone's all built.  That way, everyone gets to experience the joy of nuclear anarchy.  Just remember this though: Lacuna is always watching.  Especially when you tip your hand ;)

And to that I say,

"Fear is the enemy

That strikes out at our sanity
By keeping faith in our promise
We drink from Eros fountains
We confirm that we are here
Moving up on higher mountains...

And it's a peaceful feeling when...
We surrender
And there is healing power in...
Letting go"

Let the NDO and Misfits love pour out onto the CN:TE world and make you all vomit.  :)