Misfits Dow

You show me where I am a liar. This was YOUR statement on page 1 of this thread:

Because this entire statement is !@#$%^&*. And I'll address them as numbered..

1) Ah yes, unless their leader flat out admitted it on the OWF, see below:

When did I say that? I simply offered them a deal that said we wouldn't use nukes of they accepted our peace when sent. That does not mean that if they don't accept my peace I'm going to nuke them. Truth is, I was planning on nuking RE. 

Edited by PresidentBernie, 26 February 2016 - 10:44 AM.

2) It did not happen, because their nukes were spied and knocked below 2k infra: as can be seen here, quoted by samwise:

2TZVyQj.png

Who also, third party (i have no regular contact with samwise) addressed: They apparently tried to peace us so they could focus on RE.

"So from their own statements, TUN and MERCS were supposed to hit both RE and OE, but when MERCS didn't deliver the best blitz, they decided to try to peace OE so both TUN and MERCS could focus on RE alone"

AND ADMITTED BY BOTH THE MERCS and UN leader

3) Leader of UN To: The Mitten    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/24/2016 3:54:51 AM

Subject: Peace or Nuke

Message: I'm not sure if that was your nation that launched a spy attack destroying one of my nukes, but if it was, nukes only cost $400,000, I will purchase another one & launch it on your nation if you don't send me peace. That would make it so you have re-build your whole nation, but without 25,000,000 start-up money. Be smart about this.

So they were obviously built up enough to buy nukes.

Now I understand you are trying to get a PR train rolling, and I also sympathize that either you are trying too hard- and are either dramatically failing, ill-informed, or simply a moron. (i'm guessing the 3rd)

In one sentence, I called you BS... 3 times! And this is all publicly available! visit your local library today!

3 times, one sentence. All countered with actual facts, not your imagination.

1. President Bernie is not the leader of citadel.  He is the leader of UN.  This attempt at deflection is sad.  Not once did we even bring up UN, or their war with Obsidian Entente.

2. swazz is not the issue here.  swazz's war with War Doves is not the issue here either.  we are talking about your curbstomp on Citadel, this round.

3. Once again, i don't give a !@#$ about your problem with President Bernie.  This is about your crap with Citadel.

If I mixed up the narrative of who warred what, I apologize, that was my error.  What I called you out on was your raid on Citadel, including blockades and dirty spyops.  That's what I correctly accused you of being a worthless sack of crap about.  That's what you flew into a rage and attacked me about, no?  Or did Bernie really make you so mad that you're confusing this into every other dealing on planet steve, too?

i looked over that thread, and out of none of that did i find anything i cared about. swazz went out of line (shocker), i told Bernie he'd be fine once he learned the ropes and never once questioned your opinion there because i didn't see any point behind doing so.  now i see why we're pissed off at each other - i keep saying Citadel, you keep hearing UN.

no.  this is about you raiding Citadel.  and me calling bullshit.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LH there is no reason to get a “PR Train” running …. you hit an alliance in a dirty way in the beginning of the round ,

you showed no gentleman agreement … you by all means don’t have to but it just shows your character …

then you go an declare a war on the leader of NDO ( for reason being you don’t like what he is saying ) again shows bad character…

my friend RE was my home on steve way back you are doing her an injustice……

if you don’t see it i hope RE does and i do not think you should leave game but you should definitely leave the leadership position in RE because nothing good is going to come from you leading her…

RoadRash 

we did so in retribution for a perma war threat. In fact, as stated in that thread as well- are the statements of "perma war" and "wrath" (again, nothing I can make up there)... and I would encourage anyone to do the same in those circumstances.

we did so in retribution for a perma war threat. In fact, as stated in that thread as well- are the statements of "perma war" and "wrath" (again, nothing I can make up there)... and I would encourage anyone to do the same in those circumstances.

That's Bernie making that threat.  He's a noob, this is his second round as far as i can tell.  Where in your weird mind does "noob make a threat" = "Citadel must pay the price for it"?

1. President Bernie is not the leader of citadel.  He is the leader of UN.  This attempt at deflection is sad.  Not once did we even bring up UN, or their war with Obsidian Entente.

2. swazz is not the issue here.  swazz's war with War Doves is not the issue here either.  we are talking about your curbstomp on Citadel, this round.

3. Once again, i don't give a !@#$ about your problem with President Bernie.  This is about your crap with Citadel.

If I mixed up the narrative of who warred what, I apologize, that was my error.  What I called you out on was your raid on Citadel, including blockades and dirty spyops.  That's what I correctly accused you of being a worthless sack of crap about.  That's what you flew into a rage and attacked me about, no?  Or did Bernie really make you so mad that you're confusing this into every other dealing on planet steve, too?

i looked over that thread, and out of none of that did i find anything i cared about. swazz went out of line (shocker), i told Bernie he'd be fine once he learned the ropes and never once questioned your opinion there because i didn't see any point behind doing so.  now i see why we're pissed off at each other - i keep saying Citadel, you keep hearing UN.

no.  this is about you raiding Citadel.  and me calling !@#$%^&*.

yes, your narrative was screwed up. As you are mixing our UN/MERCS nuke threats (and dealt with) with our citidale raids. Two entirely different subjects. Of which we addressed both of them, openly and honestly. 

and also, your citidale narrative:

this is from citidale's OWN members:

To: The Mitten    From: skaullin    Date: 3/2/2016 3:56:53 PM

Subject: Titanium

Message: Oh, and sorry about Titanium's message, who by the way is [SE name edited out] if you didn't know. I mentioned to him when you guys first raided AlbyVA and he said he would handle it. I assumed that he would use politics and not threat, so it makes more sense now why, after I first contacted you guys, you declared peace, and then hit again, because of the original threat from Titanium. I had no idea at the time, which was why I got pissed off.

and another:

To: The Mitten    From: Emperor Charlemagne    Date: 3/2/2016 9:38:24 AM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Message: Direct. I'm working on it. I just called him out and I'm waiting for his response. Either he goes, or I do.

I enjoy the game, but I hate dealing with morons.

So while you care parade that we were abusing citidale, their own members admitted they were in the wrong- and of course, I could send more messages about our GOOD talks. 

And per your stance on our 'dirty war' tactics- we did planned to war NDO, and I'm sure if you poke hard enough around, you will find that we were looking at a fair, clean, NS coalition.

Of course, that wouldn't tune into your current made up, mixed, rhetoric.Calling us liars (which clearly, the facts show otherwise) and threatening a dirty war with us (like we give a damn about NDO policies, or what you think of our business when we have all the facts CLEARLY in front of us (and not mixed), there is no issue with us warring, we are not afraid up a dirty up declare (never have been)
Edited by Lord Hitchcock

yes, your narrative was screwed up. As you are mixing our UN/MERCS nuke threats (and dealt with) with our citidale raids. Two entirely different subjects. Of which we addressed both of them, openly and honestly. 

I would say your opinion on Bernie and UN was a bit overblown - especially considered OE tore them apart with little difficulty - but whatever floats your boat there.  Not my problem.

You piledrove on Citadel, and it really was a bullshit hit.  They weren't in a position to attack you.  Even if they had fully built and attacked you, you would have still held the advantage.  I read the messages, dirty ops landed right off the bat and they responded by saying they planned to hurt you for it.  What, you think you can just rogue an alliance out of the blue and then nobody would hit you back?  That's clearly not working with NDO, what makes you think it would have flown with Citadel either?  You claim a right to self defense - and then deny it to everyone else?

I would say your opinion on Bernie and UN was a bit overblown - especially considered OE tore them apart with little difficulty - but whatever floats your boat there.  Not my problem.

You piledrove on Citadel, and it really was a !@#$%^&* hit.  They weren't in a position to attack you.  Even if they had fully built and attacked you, you would have still held the advantage.  I read the messages, dirty ops landed right off the bat and they responded by saying they planned to hurt you for it.  What, you think you can just rogue an alliance out of the blue and then nobody would hit you back?  That's clearly not working with NDO, what makes you think it would have flown with Citadel either?  You claim a right to self defense - and then deny it to everyone else?

we never claimed a right to self defense, we publicly stated the reason for hitting them. We publicly stated why we did what we did.

Again, quit with these made up narratives.

And per our pal Bernie, it wasn't overblown at all. We didn't nuke him, we didn't dirty spy him... we had him write a song. Not because we felt he was a threat, mainly because he has a couple familiar names in his alliance. And per MERCS, I think if you ask them, we were more-than-fair (and laughed a lot).

There are no broken, trembling nations on our watch. Could we have? by all means, yes. Is that what we are about? No.

and per rouging NDO- it was a statement that we don't give a damn about what you think. And apparently seeing how this thread has gone, it's a good thing...

here is a simple narrative.

[Actual facts]

[Point of reason, and an occasional mix up]

and all the way down here...

[Nick's Imagination]

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1. you raided citadel.
2. I messaged you saying " peace or feel my wrath"
3. you proceeded to declare more wars citing my threats. it wasn't a threat, it was an honest message.
4. you continue to raid nations that start to build up including skaulin. you did damaging attacks namely dirty spy ops etc not even focused towards gaining easy xp. being opportunist is one thing being a prick is another.
5. somewhere along the lines skaulin threatens to carry on a war with you all round, notably after said dirty spy ops.

if you feel we are a viable raid target because we haven't built early then fair enough. you will get what was promised.

NDO or not I was coming for you! it's a matter of principle.

you had 1, only 1 messaged communication from the leader of citadel, which you took as a threat and an excuse to raid for more xp and carry out real damage.

you chose wrong.

it's good to see NDO have a decent war however, can't have it all too easy, it wouldn't be that fun ☺

Edited by StevieG

1. you raided citadel.
2. I messaged you saying " peace or feel my wrath"
3. you proceeded to declare more wars citing my threats. it wasn't a threat, it was an honest message.
4. you continue to raid nations that start to build up including skaulin. you did damaging attacks namely dirty spy ops etc not even focused towards gaining easy xp. being opportunist is one thing being a prick is another.
5. somewhere along the lines skaulin threatens to carry on a war with you all round, notably after said dirty spy ops.

if you feel we are a viable raid target because we haven't built early then fair enough. you will get what was promised.

NDO or not I was coming for you! it's a matter of principle.

you had 1, only 1 messaged communication from the leader of citadel, which you took as a threat and an excuse to raid for more xp and carry out real damage.

you chose wrong.

it's good to see NDO have a decent war however, can't have it all too easy, it wouldn't be that fun ☺

we let your alliance live for a day. let's not pretend citidale is some righteous white knight... you are the poster child for cheap early wars and a false sense of entitlement. Not to mention pompes asses.

Peace or feel your wrath... we'll choose wrath.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

So, Citadel cries for peace, gets peace and now stevie uses this time for a quick cheap shot?

Pretty poor show from all at Citadel, you sat idle while your nations were being picked off one by one and then have the nerve to come on here speaking about your wrath? Where was this wrath when your comrades needed it?
And now you want to give RE what was promised because you now have the upper hand?

Edited by KingBilly1

$%&@ you Hitchcock, you care about facts now, but when I came to you with 3 screenshots with matching desktop, the 3rd one being at your !@#$@#$ request of having my name displayed on the same screen, evidence and facts did not matter one bit to dismiss what I said, it was just because Robert said it and not for any other reason, now when the tables are turned, you are the one that comes with the screenshots, well, I don't buy it.

the only thing this proves is your hypocrisy.

So, not only are you a liar, and your lies caused Defcon 1 to attack me unjustly(I forgive Defcon 1, I want no retaliation from them, after all it is your fault not theirs), you also tell constant !@#$%^&* about your attack on citadel, first you said it was the threat, now you say it was their attack on the misfits(which Krabz stood up for, because it wasn't only our friends who we defended the rules for) you have never been consistent on any argument you made,,So, I call a crybaby on this one, you just don't like people calling your !@#$%^&* and talking back to you, that is why you attacked NDO, Nick called your !@#$%^&*, The guy you rouged and blockaded called your !@#$%^&*, the only people you behaved appropriately with this round were The United Nations and the MERCS.

These are 3 rules that you broke when you down declared on Krabz in the first 30 days and refused a clean none nuclear war. the reason: " in hopes of knocking us out of the way" so you can plan coalitions against TDO.

1) No Down declares the first 30 days. Down declare meaning,NMT 80% less than your NS.

2) No nukes the first 30 days... back a few rounds ago, TDO pulled a fast one on D1 and RE and bought nukes day 1 and we had to push through the round. dirty bastards.

8) no dirty spy ops... or blockades

there are many other evidence of your hypocrisy all over the forum, nick put your worth at 20 cent, but even 0 seems too much to me, I hope NDO burns you to the ground.

On a lighter note, good luck misfits and NDO, have fun, I fought both you, you always gave an awesome fight, especially rattata, I hated talking to him on the OWF, fighting him was the exact opposite, unlike hitchcock, I could never have ZId and ZTd him in only one day :)

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

$%&@ you Hitchcock, you care about facts now, but when I came to you with 3 screenshots with matching desktop, the 3rd one being at your !@#$@#$ request of having my name displayed on the same screen, evidence and facts did not matter one bit to dismiss what I said, it was just because Robert said it and not for any other reason, now when the tables are turned, you are the one that comes with the screenshots, well, I don't buy it.
the only thing this proves is your hypocrisy.

So, not only are you a liar, and your lies caused Defcon 1 to attack me unjustly(I forgive Defcon 1, I want no retaliation from them, after all it is your fault not theirs), you also tell constant !@#$%^&* about your attack on citadel, first you said it was the threat, now you say it was their attack on the misfits(which Krabz stood up for, because it wasn't only our friends who we defended the rules for) you have never been consistent on any argument you made,,So, I call a crybaby on this one, you just don't like people calling your !@#$%^&* and talking back to you, that is why you attacked NDO, Nick called your !@#$%^&*, The guy you rouged and blockaded called your !@#$%^&*, the only people you behaved appropriately with this round were The United Nations and the MERCS.

These are 3 rules that you broke when you down declared on Krabz in the first 30 days and refused a clean none nuclear war. the reason: " in hopes of knocking us out of the way" so you can plan coalitions against TDO.

there are many other evidence of your hypocrisy all over the forum, nick put your worth at 20 cent, but even 0 seems too much to me, I hope NDO burns you to the ground.

On a lighter note, good luck misfits and NDO, have fun, I fought both you, you always gave an awesome fight, especially rattata, I hated talking to him on the OWF, fighting him was the exact opposite, unlike hitchcock, I could never have ZId and ZTd him in only one day :)

Always a pleasure to meet a fan

alright, there you go, have your pleasure.
Fan.jpeg

Now turn it on to blow out all of the hot air you bring.

And also, did we nuke you?... No, as I recall we gave you peace (as your alliance was 'not ready to fight' ...only for you to bravado a few days later on citidale and stay silent regarding TDO's attacks because it's okay for tdo to hit us a day later (with nukes, dirty spy ops and blockades)- as an 'excuse. and it's okay when they do it, and not us. And it was okay for them to hit us a day out if war a round before that, because NLoN doesn't count in TDOs own rules. They follow them as it suits them.

Surely they are the righteous white knight and I'm shocked you're not in TDO now... You know, the alliance who sided citidale and taunted kaboom. Surely not an alliance Robert would ever associate with based off of his bastion of good will Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm not touching that after you had your pleasure.

1) you did not nuke us, but you attacked with the intention of nuking us, or in your words "Knocking you out of the way", and you did a couple of dirty spy ops and blockades before any talks started

2) my alliance was not ready to fight a dirty nuclear war, that is why we asked for a clean none nuclear war

3)you did not "offer" peace, you said either a dirty nuclear war, or a surrender

then you preceded to mock Krabz in every thread possible.

So excuse me when I did not rush to your defense when TDO destroyed you, because it is not OK for you to defend the gentlemen agreement against Erusia on one hand and !@#$ on it when it comes to us on the other, you deserved that.

I did not rush to defend you the same way you did not rush to defend TDO when Defcon 1 declared on them 3 days out of war.

when citadel raided the misfits I did something about it because something had to be done, not because my alliance were war ready, we got destroyed along side the misfts in this war, not that we emerged victorious.

but your raid on citadel now is only whiny !@#$, last round is over, when the misfits got down declared on we jumped under the bus with them, if they wanted revenge they would have declared on citadel themselves, you are attacking Citadel because you don't like their "award hunting" gameplay, something you have in common with me, but as long as I'm concerned they are not hurting anyone with that, and I don't want any award so it is none of my business.

or maybe you are attacking them because you have too big of an ego to take a threat from an angry raid target, as if people should always bend over for you to get some xp(weird that you agreed on the no raiding policy in another thread, but still done a lot of raiding).

So you are the one who follow stuff when it suits you, the biggest proof of you that is that when I present 3 screenshot you dismiss them as forged without any evidence, when I offered anyway to prove my innocence, you refuse, but you get to put all the screenshots you want and everyone should take your word for it, do you see the hypocrisy here? 

I'm not touching that after you had your pleasure.

1) you did not nuke us, but you attacked with the intention of nuking us, or in your words "Knocking you out of the way", and you did a couple of dirty spy ops and blockades before any talks started
2) my alliance was not ready to fight a dirty nuclear war, that is why we asked for a clean none nuclear war
3)you did not "offer" peace, you said either a dirty nuclear war, or a surrender
then you preceded to mock Krabz in every thread possible.

So excuse me when I did not rush to your defense when TDO destroyed you, because it is not OK for you to defend the gentlemen agreement against Erusia on one hand and !@#$ on it when it comes to us on the other, you deserved that.

I did not rush to defend you the same way you did not rush to defend TDO when Defcon 1 declared on them 3 days out of war.

when citadel raided the misfits I did something about it because something had to be done, not because my alliance were war ready, we got destroyed along side the misfts in this war, not that we emerged victorious.
but your raid on citadel now is only whiny !@#$, last round is over, when the misfits got down declared on we jumped under the bus with them, if they wanted revenge they would have declared on citadel themselves, you are attacking Citadel because you don't like their "award hunting" gameplay, something you have in common with me, but as long as I'm concerned they are not hurting anyone with that, and I don't want any award so it is none of my business.
or maybe you are attacking them because you have too big of an ego to take a threat from an angry raid target, as if people should always bend over for you to get some xp(weird that you agreed on the no raiding policy in another thread, but still done a lot of raiding).

So you are the one who follow stuff when it suits you, the biggest proof of you that is that when I present 3 screenshot you dismiss them as forged without any evidence, when I offered anyway to prove my innocence, you refuse, but you get to put all the screenshots you want and everyone should take your word for it, do you see the hypocrisy here?

And why should we defend TDO who whined about being hit 3 days out of war when that's their concrete mo?

Now I will reason with you, I think there has been some clear dialouge that in some way we have ties to defcon 1, or at least that's what Cazaric loves to preach.

And I am here to tell you, this is also a false statement. As we had strongly considered a coalition against them this round but are unable to as our biggest threat is that of TDO, whose past actions show no reasoning for it to stop now. And the way they grow, it could certainly be argued that TDO could take D1 at this very moment, yet the NS stats we all love are skewed in TDOs favor due to the inability for D1s PR success on a direct strike on d1 and where TDO can utilized a coalition of their choosing for a war on d1.

And might I add that we respect d1 for their actions (and asked for assistance) on Eurasia the time they declared a day or two out of war. And if memory serves me right, we did it for tdo (of all people).

And because of this, our gentlmens agreements have been diluted by an almost drawn up web of d1 and TDO enthusiast. Why would we do a coalition agasint defcon 1 when we know most certainly that TDO will again (based on history) write the rules to suit them? Seeing that before the likes of Krabz, TDO, ndo, and most notably, avengers- planet Steve was one of unspoken gentlemen's agreements, no fuss, and clean wars- and ask misfits if there was the observed cry-foul as we see now-a-days.

While you may paint the picture of what you describe as us being hypocritical on this statement, I mind you that history, facts, and actions speak for themselves.

A new round, a new you, has been tossed since the formation of TDO and whoever they coddle in a blatant attempt to twist the rules per their own agenda.

RE has always, and will always stay untreated, and we will preserve our gentlmens agreements as they have always been and seek retribution for those and their unspoken allies who attempt to violate them.

And my own statement regarding the TE gentlmens agreement was one in good faith, and a reminder to citidale to take notes. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

And why should we defend TDO who whined about being hit 3 days out of war when that's their concrete mo?

Now I will reason with you, I think there has been some clear dialouge that in some way we have ties to defcon 1, or at least that's what Cazaric loves to preach.

And I am here to tell you, this is also a false statement. As we had strongly considered a coalition against them this round but are unable to as our biggest threat is that of TDO, whose past actions show no reasoning for it to stop now. And the way they grow, it could certainly be argued that TDO could take D1 at this very moment, yet the NS stats we all love are skewed in TDOs favor due to the inability for D1s PR success on a direct strike on d1 and where TDO can utilized a coalition of their choosing for a war on d1.

And might I add that we respect d1 for their actions (and asked for assistance) on Eurasia the time they declared a day or two out of war. And if memory serves me right, we did it for tdo (of all people).

And because of this, our gentlmens agreements have been diluted by an almost drawn up web of d1 and TDO enthusiast. Why would we do a coalition agasint defcon 1 when we know most certainly that TDO will again (based on history) write the rules to suit them? Seeing that before the likes of Krabz, TDO, ndo, and most notably, avengers- planet Steve was one of unspoken gentlemen's agreements, no fuss, and clean wars- and ask misfits if there was the observed cry-foul as we see now-a-days.

While you may paint the picture of what you describe as us being hypocritical on this statement, I mind you that history, facts, and actions speak for themselves.

A new round, a new you, has been tossed since the formation of TDO and whoever they coddle in a blatant attempt to twist the rules per their own agenda.

RE has always, and will always stay untreated, and we will preserve our gentlmens agreements as they have always been and seek retribution for those and their unspoken allies who attempt to violate them.

And my own statement regarding the TE gentlmens agreement was one in good faith, and a reminder to citidale to take notes.

I wasn't saying that you should defend TDO, I was saying that you wouldn't defend TDO, in the same way TDO wouldn't defend the misfits in the citadel war.

and I wasn't saying that you have a treaty with Defcon 1, but I was implying that the same argument that you used to say TDO is treatied with NDO can be used to say you have a treaty with Defcon 1 and the misfits, so of that argument is true, all of you have a treaty, if not, none of you does.

I represented Krabs,the likes of Krabz never down declared and never broke the gentlemen agreement, our record is clean. In our first round you were the one who down declared on us with defcon 1 because you carried a grudge against TDO from the round before, so I don't know who started the grudge carrying !@#$, but I know you did it to us.

I never represented TDO, and I don't represent them in this thread, I agree with them more than I agree with other alliances but there are issues where I do disagree, but I am a member that receives orders, I am not in the government.

I don't like Defcon 1 gameplay but I have no grudge against them at all.

So all what you said is not the hypocrisy I was pointing out really, we can basically agree to disagree on most of it, because we will never reach a middle ground, we saw that from two different sides.

what ever you said about the gentlemen agreement in the thread supporting it, I agree with most of it, I disagree with your thread against the gentlemen agreement because on that matter, I was always for the gentlemen agreement.

The hypocrisy I was painting is that you accuse me of spying cowboy, resulting in D1 retaliating, I present you with screenshots, and offer anyway I can proof that I did not do it, because I am 100% sure I did not, you call that !@#$%^&*, without presenting me with any evidence supporting that, then come here and present people with screenshots expecting everyone to take your word for it, this is the hypocrisy I was painting, it has nothing to do with TDO or Defcon 1. 

I can say we do not have any treaties with anyone.
Do we have friends? Yes
Do we favour certain alliances? Yes
Do we dislike alliances? Yes

All of the above answers should be the same for any alliance, i wouldn't say alliances have treaties, well not as we know them. But treaties are there subconsciously nowadays.

Would i defend an alliance over another? Absolutely
Would i stand idle and watch an alliance be forced out of the game? Definitely not

Alliances need a good old ass whooping now and then, but whether we like/dislike an alliance, there comes a point where you have no option but to help them.

What i'm getting at is, no one here is stupid, we all know who speaks to who and which alliances get on and those who don't

I agree with you 100% kingbilly, but LH implied that because NDO&TDO have in nicks words "mutual respect" they have a treaty, this argument can be used against anyone in that context, especially against RE, D1 or RE, Misfits, I'm sure it is false in all cases though no body has any treaties. this isn't SE.

(1) Would i stand idle and watch an alliance be forced out of the game? Definitely not

(2) Alliances need a good old ass whooping now and then

(1) agreed. it's why we have a 'write a song' troll theme

(2) agreed again, and it was citidale's turn... of course, they show the utmost of  class (where's rob when you need him)

Planet Steve doesn't need treaties; we all kill each other anyway :P

Again, agreed. Although I hope I'm never paired with NLoN :P

The hypocrisy I was painting is that you accuse me of spying cowboy

Do I think you spied cowboy? initially, yes. My basis was off of 11 cia wonders of which 2 were in range. What this means is that someone with 550 spies did it and were not caught- which is quite a revelation considering it would most likely involve a nation who is not involved in an AA as the potential to be exposed in this scenario would involve a rolling of all associated. Regardless, you were expedient and decisive proving your innocence (I almost back-spaced that).

Again, agreed. Although I hope I'm never paired with NLoN :P

NLoN are looking alright so far this round :p

Every single round without fail, someone finds a way to pair us with NLoN. They must be like ohhh, let's hit NLoN, wait that's to big a down declare, ohh look misfits have a high ANs just chuck them in.
But hey, it's a whole lot of fun when NLoN step up and we kick ass :D

NLoN are looking alright so far this round :P

Every single round without fail, someone finds a way to pair us with NLoN. They must be like ohhh, let's hit NLoN, wait that's to big a down declare, ohh look misfits have a high ANs just chuck them in.
But hey, it's a whole lot of fun when NLoN step up and we kick ass :D

it's because you don't fit in :D

don't really care what happened last round or the rounds prior.

you raided citadel and even stepped up the raids based on my threats. lol.

what do you expect me to say? please peace us oh mighty one? truth is you got a bit up in the clouds at #1 and thought you could start pulling ass moves like this.

yeah I waited till the next opportunity that I could build MP And come nuke you worthless muppets.

this is directly due to the actions RE took expanding their xp raids or whatever.

NDO can peace with RE. Il take you myself.

don't really care what happened last round or the rounds prior.
you raided citadel and even stepped up the raids based on my threats. lol.
what do you expect me to say? please peace us oh mighty one? truth is you got a bit up in the clouds at #1 and thought you could start pulling ass moves like this.
yeah I waited till the next opportunity that I could build MP And come nuke you worthless muppets.
this is directly due to the actions RE took expanding their xp raids or whatever.
NDO can peace with RE. Il take you myself.

'Oh mighty one' is mighty humble... 'Yes oh great lord and savior' seems more fitting for the situation you were in Edited by Lord Hitchcock