Blue Tentacled Bears From Beyond

Not sign multiple treaties in quick succession which will undoubtedly cause conflictions down the line. Saves on the "we had to make hard decisions on who to abandon" posts in the future.

Theory: maybe the sides to the next war are not what you think they will be.

Not sign multiple treaties in quick succession which will undoubtedly cause conflictions down the line. Saves on the "we had to make hard decisions on who to abandon" posts in the future.

U mad?

hahahahaha mad*? yes. jealous of you? not even remotely. 

*as in the mad hatter

You seem to have a fixation with me wherever I post, you must be madly in love rather than a hatter.

You literally posted in a thread about my alliance. Before that, pretty certain it was you who first replied to one of my posts when I was having fun laughing at Methrage. So who has a fixation on who bro? 

You literally posted in a thread about my alliance. Before that, pretty certain it was you who first replied to one of my posts when I was having fun laughing at Methrage. So who has a fixation on who bro?

Weak excuse. You clearly constructed this thread purely to further and maintain your fixation and ultimately entrap him. I see through you.  :awesome:

More Bear love. Just can't get enough.

Well written. The fact that there is grumbling in this thread pleases me even more.

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble.

Now that I have please the mighty Rampage, I feel as though my day is complete.

Edit:  if one uses a name, one should spell it remotely correctly

Edited by smurthwaite

NATO, always remain a treaty whore. You guys used to be so much fun with Berbers around. TBC just signed up with NATO-lite, it's like you buy Adidas but get Adiddas. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by shahenshah

NATO, always remain a treaty whore. You guys used to be so much fun with Berbers around. TBC just signed up with NATO-lite, it's like you buy Adidas but get Adiddas. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I am pretty sure I smell a joke here...well played Shah.

Come by, beers on me. I promise, no more beer piss.

Why does shah hate NATO soooo....

....pray for shah

/we are more like adidass though ;)

:P :wub:

/I found it funny....and Berbs sux