Obsidian Entente Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me laugh a lot more than it should've.

Seconded. It basically got our personalities down pat.

Don't you dare make me appreciate something you do, Hitchcock. It's unnatural :p

So you got bullied into ending the treaty you proposed? I do however vaguely understand & I hope we can rekindle our relations in the future.

Not bullied, superior policy prevailed. "Mitten aka Lord Hitchcock" and "SamWise" have both made valid points.

Personally, I would make the song.

Ill start it for you....

You were Roman Empire, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from The Empire"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging Sam , "Please don't go"
And I said...

Roman Empire, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is war.
You'll be the prince and I'll accept the peace terms,
It's a love story, Obsidian , just say, "Yes".'

Taylor Swift....get it?

Edit: I did it for the lulllz

Edited by WileyXero

Not bullied, superior policy prevailed. "Mitten aka Lord Hitchcock" and "SamWise" have both made valid points.

Personally, I would make the song.

Ill start it for you....

You were Roman Empire, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from The Empire"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging Sam , "Please don't go"
And I said...

Roman Empire, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is war.
You'll be the prince and I'll accept the peace terms,
It's a love story, Obsidian , just say, "Yes".'

Taylor Swift....get it?

Edit: I did it for the lulllz

Can we at least make it by someone with more class.... Bernie, here's a good start for ya:

"I came in like a wreeeecking ball
I never hit so haaaard in war
All I wanted was to break RE
All you ever did was wreeeeck me
Yeah, you, you wre-e-e-eck me"...

also, include this in your song:

To: The Mitten    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/24/2016 3:54:51 AM

Subject: Peace or Nuke

Message: I'm not sure if that was your nation that launched a spy attack destroying one of my nukes, but if it was, nukes only cost $400,000, I will purchase another one & launch it on your nation if you don't send me peace. That would make it so you have re-build your whole nation, but without 25,000,000 start-up money. Be smart about this.
Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Might I suggest the immediate cessation of hostilities on the grounds that the UN is utterly defeated and if you leave us now and let us rebuild then we will not win the round but we could make it interesting later on. After all if you keep attacking you'll wipe us out and we'll all have to reroll and likely more people will leave TE but if we make peace then we can rebuild and encourage people to stay. After all I believe it is safe to say that the UN has lost this war and will surrender to the victorious powers.

Might I suggest the immediate cessation of hostilities on the grounds that the UN is utterly defeated and if you leave us now and let us rebuild then we will not win the round but we could make it interesting later on. After all if you keep attacking you'll wipe us out and we'll all have to reroll and likely more people will leave TE but if we make peace then we can rebuild and encourage people to stay. After all I believe it is safe to say that the UN has lost this war and will surrender to the victorious powers.

sure... once Bernie writes his required song for peace.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Sadly a 500 word song is hard to compose if you actually have a life. How about a joke instead.

Knock knock. Who's there? Roman Empire here to see Obsidian Entente. Okay but make sure to wipe your feet on the UN before you come in.

I like you. And the joke was good. I will lower the word count to 200- from President Bernie. That's it. No more budging. Best offer.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Can we at least make it by someone with more class.... Bernie, here's a good start for ya:

"I came in like a wreeeecking ball
I never hit so haaaard in war
All I wanted was to break RE
All you ever did was wreeeeck me
Yeah, you, you wre-e-e-eck me"...

also, include this in your song:

To: The Mitten    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/24/2016 3:54:51 AM

Subject: Peace or Nuke

Message: I'm not sure if that was your nation that launched a spy attack destroying one of my nukes, but if it was, nukes only cost $400,000, I will purchase another one & launch it on your nation if you don't send me peace. That would make it so you have re-build your whole nation, but without 25,000,000 start-up money. Be smart about this.

No, it was me.

2TZVyQj.png
[hr]
This has been the narrative the whole time. Don't attack my members thinking we're not going to defend what's ours. 

EDIT: Screenshot looked cleaner
Edited by Samwise

No, it was me.

2TZVyQj.png
[hr]
This has been the narrative the whole time. Don't attack my members thinking we're not going to defend what's ours. 

EDIT: Screenshot looked cleaner

I expected you to defend yourselves, but I also expected you to accept peace if we lost. But like I said, I didn't mean to go to war with you guys. Might I also add that I never personally attacked OE.

I expected you to defend yourselves, but I also expected you to accept peace if we lost. But like I said, I didn't mean to go to war with you guys. Might I also add that I never personally attacked OE.

and you expected to nuke those who didn't send your precious nation peace?????

enjoy your re-roll

Oh Swazz has started something again. This is just beyond amazing. Didn't learn when he spent all of last round barely getting by after the destruction he earned himself when he decided hitting us and talking crap was a fantastic idea. Good stuff. 

This thread is wildly entertaining and I encourage everyone to keep it going.

o7 OE

And I can't believe I'm gonna type this, but in this case:

o7 RE

Edited by Virgin Mary