Obsidian Entente Recognition of Hostilities

Obsidian Entente

hw9naHV.png

Recognition of Hostilities

[spoiler]Shortly after update on the 24th, the Entente appeared to have a bit of raid issue. A member of The United Nations attacked one of ours, and we quickly came to his aid. Shortly after, we received an offer for peace. Since the attack did minimal damage, and in the interest of giving peace a chance, we came to the agreement that if their nation sent peace to ours, we would cease attacks and no further damages would be done. Not long after, we received more war declarations, this time from members of TUN's government with their war reason stating alliance war, followed shortly by more peace offerings. So I sent the following message:

To: Siddhartha    From: Samwise    Date: 2/24/2016 3:58:54 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: Are our alliances at war? Your guy who raided Spartan sent peace and I thought we came to an agreement.

My message was read, but no response came. So I decided to go right to the source, and PM'ed their leader.

To: President Bernie    From: Samwise    Date: 2/24/2016 4:15:40 AM

Subject: Greetings

I'm not quite sure what's going on here, and I'm not getting any answers from the member of your gov who is attacking me, so I was hoping you might be able to answer them.

Are our alliances at war? Your member Srivatsan seemed to have raided a member of my alliance, so I went to his aid. Srivatsan then sent an offer for peace, and we came to the agreement that if he sent peace to Spartan, I would accept his offer with no further attacks.

However, you have also begun raiding Spartan and Siddhartha is now attacking me but is sending peace.

So am I to consider this an official declaration of war?

Regards,
Samwise
Obsidian Entente

To: Samwise    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/24/2016 4:36:19 AM

Subject: RE: Greetings

However, I would like to propose an agreement. 

We will not use our nuclear missiles & in return your nations accept peace if offered by one of my nations. 

After 3 days we will be open to a full peace agreement. 

- President Bernie, UN.

It seems that you're asking permission to raid my members, and should we defend ourselves, we will be nuked. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your agreement. I cannot allow you to raid my members, then get away scot-free once you've decided we're no longer a profitable option.

Then this beauty came along:

pUgJS8O.png

We are not intimidated by your nukes. We are not afraid of your blockades. And we don't care if you spy our tax rate. Trust me, you won't be economically screwing us for the remainder of the round. We are fully prepared to face whatever consequences may come from laughing hysterically at your attempt to bully us.

[spoiler]bully-body-slam-o.gif[/spoiler][/spoiler]

1. Swazz's alliance declares ours
  2. Swazz makes an ass out of himself
  3. Swazz's alliance gets knocked back on their ass

31543-Robin-Williams-what-year-is-it-TaC

Edited by Samwise

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following a failed round of attacks on my nations...

To: Kurdanak From: General Gorgoth Date: 2/25/2016 6:45:40 AM

Subject: Peace Offer
Message: A peace offer has been submitted by General Gorgoth for the following reason: Apparently we surrendered

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

YBFStZvp5jPqg.gif

This has been a thoroughly satisfying experience thus far.

Haha lol, Swazz tried the same bullshit on krabz and got crushed twice, the first time he requested from a member to change the tax rate to 10% and spend all your money on this and that as well as change his gov to anarchy among other ridicules stuff I cant remember, all this talk and he didn't have the warchest to back it up(the member he requested stuff from had 50m, at the time swazz had 6m) , he tried me at endround as well, requesting that I spend all my warchest or he will nuke me, calling me "his brand new Slave", that was fun.

I found all this behavior to be very hilarious, he is either an idiot or a psycho troll or both, but one thing is for sure true, he sucks at the game, so have fun with your free xp Obsidian Entente, crush the bullies.

o/Obsidian Entente

MERCs was suppose to hit you and RE. Only a handful of MERCs nations even declared. MERCs then changes the target to only RE after we had declared on OE. Due to an administration error on MERCs end, I sent peace offers. You guys did not accept peace offers and then ganged up 4 to 1 on me. So I nuked Sam Wise and congratulations to us as we have the most destructive war now. 

If need be, I can re-roll and once again obtain nukes within 7 days. I could just troll your alliance until the end of round by re-rolling and nuking your members all the time. 

It doesn't really matter what you do. If this persists much longer, I will just sell all tech and delete soliders so you will not benefit at all. Then I can re-roll and make sure to be a thorn in your side. It would be beneficial to both sides to come to peace. You should not fight with someone who has nothing to lose because you will not gain from it. 

By the way, I am the reason Krabz does not exist anymore. That guy with the huge war chest? After the war I had over 10,000,000 from stealing his money in GAs and I had more tech. At the end round, I completely annihilated Krabz by myself. 

Edited by swazz

MERCs was suppose to hit you and RE. Only a handful of MERCs nations even declared. MERCs then changes the target to only RE after we had declared on OE. Due to an administration error on MERCs end, I sent peace offers. You guys did not accept peace offers and then ganged up 4 to 1 on me. So I nuked Sam Wise and congratulations to us as we have the most destructive war now. 

If need be, I can re-roll and once again obtain nukes within 7 days. I could just troll your alliance until the end of round by re-rolling and nuking your members all the time. It's comical that mercs leader blames his own members for the short-falling, obviously we should have declared war on Mercs and not OE. 

It doesn't really matter what you do. If this persists much longer, I will just sell all tech and delete soliders so you will not benefit at all. Then I can re-roll and make sure to be a thorn in your side. It would be beneficial to both sides to come to peace. You should not fight with someone who has nothing to lose because you will not gain from it. 

By the way, I am the reason Krabz does not exist anymore. That guy with the huge war chest? After the war I had over 10,000,000 from stealing his money in GAs and I had more tech. At the end round, I completely annihilated Krabz by myself. 

So it is confirmed, A psycho troll, and an idiot.

just for the sake of simple math,I know you won't understand, but this is for the others who finished kindergarten.

So, one GA Victory gives you a maximums of 100k, a war lasts 5 days, you are allowed 2 GAs per day so that gives you 10 GAs the entire war, swazz stole 10m that makes for...mmmm, 10m/100k is a 100, that means swazz had 100 GA victories against the former Krabz he mentioned, we should then report a bug to the admins of a war that lasted 50 days :D

yum yum yum, this stupidity is brain candy :D

No, I started with 6 mil and ended with 10 mil. That's 1 million from the loser you mentioned and 3 million from my other 5 krabz wars. At end round, I had more nukes than your entire alliance and I had nuked you guys more than you had nuked the entire round. Thanks to me, every single one of your government officials were in anarchy and irrelevant at end round - including yourself. That was a driving factor in Krabz deciding to quit the game, they were tired of serving as my farmhands. 

Swazz, Im sorry you are upset, but im not sure why. You held your own against the odds and did fairly well. Second, I expressed my concerns about attacking OE, and me and YOUR leaders agreed that the attacks were a mistake. I am trying to correct my end as are they.  Bad communication happens and we will live and learn. OE was not suppose to be a target! I dont know what info you recieved from your leaders but I made it clear to my members to only attack OE if attacked first....which they have not done.

As for the declarations and lack of help, some people can't even declare yet, and some won't read emails. Im not blaming anything but there own inactivity on them.

MERCS and the UN agreed on a treaty in order to maintain a senate seat, that simple.

Plus, your not the only one getting destroyed. I took on the #1 and #3 Nation in the game, and I did my best to keep my members from doing any down declaring and im paying the price. "The Mitten" and "Custard" are slowly knocking me around, Im paying the price for my mistakes.

EDIT: SamWise, I don't know what you will want, if its war or peace, but I take responsibilty.

Edited by WileyXero

Swazz, Im sorry you are upset, but im not sure why. You held your own against the odds and did fairly well. Second, I expressed my concerns about attacking OE, and me and YOUR leaders agreed that the attacks were a mistake. I am trying to correct my end as are they.  Bad communication happens and we will live and learn. OE was not suppose to be a target! I dont know what info you recieved from your leaders but I made it clear to my members to only attack OE if attacked first....which they have not done.

As for the declarations and lack of help, some people can't even declare yet, and some won't read emails. Im not blaming anything but there own inactivity on them.

MERCS and the UN agreed on a treaty in order to maintain a senate seat, that simple.

Plus, your not the only one getting destroyed. I took on the #1 and #3 Nation in the game, and I did my best to keep my members from doing any down declaring and im paying the price. "The Mitten" and "Custard" are slowly knocking me around, Im paying the price for my mistakes.

i sent you peace (and forgiveness)... let's not make this a "down declare' dramaz... in short, you hit us with no recognition of hostilities and that makes you a rouge... and rouges get beat up.

Live and learn. I think we all got a little to excited for war. I honestly expected more declarations. Now im sitting in the top casualty range as a result. Oh well, it was at least fun while it lasted. I wanted to throw my keyboard last night at one point, but other than that...mehh.

EDIT: Actually all 3 of us are in the top for casualties.... Im actually kind of impressed.

Edited by WileyXero

Live and learn. I think we all got a little to excited for war. I honestly expected more declarations. Now im sitting in the top casualty range as a result. Oh well, it was at least fun while it lasted. I wanted to throw my keyboard last night at one point, but other than that...mehh.

EDIT: Actually all 3 of us are in the top for casualties.... Im actually kind of impressed.

Don't be too impressed, no one else has fought yet.
But hey! More impressive than i can do lol! I oddly never get much casualties and fight more wars than most :(

To: Samwise    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/25/2016 8:47:41 AM

Message: Your done. The UN is the only alliance with nuclear missiles. I'm going to destroy your country, just like you did mine.

To: Samwise    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/25/2016 8:56:47 AM

Message: Forget what I said in the previous message. We want peace. I'll even agree to a Non-Agression Pact.

This is how I imagined Bernie reacted in between messages:

200_s.gif

*President Bernie goes to buy nuke, but realizes he has no money

giphy.gif

*President Bernie looks to Swazz's nation to see if he still has nukes. He doesn't.

giphy.gif

That's one hilarious backpedal, and just more assurance that you wouldn't have shown us mercy if our roles were reversed. So enjoy your moment in the sun. You earned it.

This is how I imagined Bernie reacted in between messages:
200_s.gif

*President Bernie goes to buy nuke, but realizes he has no money

giphy.gif

*President Bernie looks to Swazz's nation to see if he still has nukes. He doesn't.

giphy.gif

That's one hilarious backpedal, and just more assurance that you wouldn't have shown us mercy if our roles were reversed. So enjoy your moment in the sun. You earned it.

MPs and no warchest to buy the nukes and they are talking about ruining your round? Lol!

I think they ruined their own

Contact NingKeptune and explain the situation... and he'll make the final call on the RE guys (I'm sure we'll just drop it) because it sounds like you got conned by your pal

They apparently tried to peace us so they could focus on RE.

To: Samwise    From: swazz    Date: 2/24/2016 2:35:55 PM
Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by swazz for the reason of: Apparently, only focus is RE

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

So from their own statements, TUN and MERCS were supposed to hit both RE and OE, but when MERCS didn't deliver the best blitz, they decided to try to peace OE so both TUN and MERCS could focus on RE alone. Yeah, not happening.

But does that mean we can standby for war from MERCS?

Edited by Samwise

If you had any reading comprehension skills you would understand that MERCs was going to declare war on you too. At the last minute, they backed out after we had already declared on you. After we realized MERCs backed out we sought peace. You guys decided to down declare and take advantage of the situation. Basically, we were attacked from you and RE. Mercs was suppose to attack you and RE but they backed out and only went with RE. 

No that's not what happened. I expressed concerns with attacking OE before up-date. We didn't back out, we wanted a different target.  I attacked "Custard" because he was #3 and "Mitten" who was #1 hit me when I was #2. ( I consider that more than fair especially since I got shit stomped)

Most of our members couldn't declare at up-date no matter who we would have fought, some still can't. 

All of this is that bad communication, and I have taken responsibility. I'm trying to find a way to decrease tension for what became an epic failure.

No that's not what happened. I expressed concerns with attacking OE before up-date. We didn't back out, we wanted a different target.  I attacked "Custard" because he was #3 and "Mitten" who was #1 hit me when I was #2. ( I consider that more than fair especially since I got !@#$ stomped)

Most of our members couldn't declare at up-date no matter who we would have fought, some still can't. 

All of this is that bad communication, and I have taken responsibility. I'm trying to find a way to decrease tension for what became an epic failure.

I would wager that there isn't any tension per the actual war, as we enjoy the easy XP farming, plus a little tech and land. Actually the only real issue was samwises getting nuked so early- that of itself deserves a curb stomp if the nuking nation isn't booted and abused

I would wager that there isn't any tension per the actual war, as we enjoy the easy XP farming, plus a little tech and land. Actually the only real issue was samwises getting nuked so early- that of itself deserves a curb stomp if the nuking nation isn't booted and abused

Yeah, that's a hard one. I can't send aid so I don't know what else to offer. He's not in my alliance. Im taking responsibility because of the MDP we established with UN.

Edited by WileyXero