Re-establishing the gentleman's agreement. The Dos and Donts

my concept of the gentlemen's agreements...

1. don't do dirty spyops or blockades unless you're okay with getting spied or blockaded yourself.

2. if an alliance declares war on you and asks for a "clean war" without econ ops or blockades, accomodate them.

3. if you use spyops and blockades as a first strike in the war, and then !@#$%* on it on the forums when it happens to you, you are raid meat for the rest of the round.

4. remember that most people here screenshot everything

5. remember that most people here save IRC logs too

6. "talk !@#$, get hit" is very much in effect.

7. don't turtle during war if you have a warchest

8. don't declare on someone until they've had a week out of war; people have friends here and friends like to help turn your nation into a crater.

9. do not rogue formal alliances.  formal alliance is hereby defined as "an alliance that a. has 6 or more members (enough for 1 complete TC) and b. has posted a DoE on the OWF

10. if you are an alliance leader, instruct your alliance's members not to launch rogue wars.  if you don't you risk forfeiting your right to at least 7 days of peace after a war.

11. if you are an alliance leader and you fail to keep your AA's members from roguing, throw the rogue under the bus.  otherwise, we drive the bus over you, too.  ask USSR.

12. Lord Hitchock is, from now on, barred from using the letters "a", "e", "i", "o", and "u" from his ruler name or nation name.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

my concept of the gentlemen's agreements...

1. don't do dirty spyops or blockades unless you're okay with getting spied or blockaded yourself.

2. if an alliance declares war on you and asks for a "clean war" without econ ops or blockades, accomodate them.

3. if you use spyops and blockades as a first strike in the war, and then !@#$%* on it on the forums when it happens to you, you are raid meat for the rest of the round.

4. remember that most people here screenshot everything

5. remember that most people here save IRC logs too

6. "talk !@#$, get hit" is very much in effect.

7. don't turtle during war if you have a warchest

8. don't declare on someone until they've had a week out of war; people have friends here and friends like to help turn your nation into a crater.

9. do not rogue formal alliances.  formal alliance is hereby defined as "an alliance that a. has 6 or more members (enough for 1 complete TC) and b. has posted a DoE on the OWF

10. if you are an alliance leader, instruct your alliance's members not to launch rogue wars.  if you don't you risk forfeiting your right to at least 7 days of peace after a war.

11. if you are an alliance leader and you fail to keep your AA's members from roguing, throw the rogue under the bus.  otherwise, we drive the bus over you, too.  ask USSR.

12. Lord Hitchock is, from now on, barred from using the letters "a", "e", "i", "o", and "u" from his ruler name or nation name.^^

^^ What he said

You are not the Roman Empire I fell in love with. I demand Stelios. :v

i second this motion.  and i still idle in #re-te.  they at least had the decency to leak their guides in the topic after they fell apart.

i second this motion.  and i still idle in #re-te.  they at least had the decency to leak their guides in the topic after they fell apart.

Step 1: Spend your money.

Step 2: Spend all of it.

Step 3: What's a warchest?