SNX war statistics

Montezuma

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do a shot of 99 Proof Coconuts to that, to another month of war with SNX/Allies!

you'll have to get that out of M Inc,,,, when we raided SNX headquarters all we found was Junka's stock pile of boxed wine

you'll have to get that out of M Inc,,,, when we raided SNX headquarters all we found was Junka's stock pile of boxed wine

lol.

to another month of war!!!

That's not a half bad idea how many nations in the world in that sphere? I'm sure we could build them all out of range quick enough with a coordinated effort ;)

Sir kindle again I'm not going to stop reading threads because it provides me with my daily lol. However it does get tiresome when you all start repeating the same thing towards the end of the day.

As for causing more trouble on brown keep phishing friend keep phishing I'm just sitting here minding my own business. So please do kindly do the same.

since when is minding ur own business entering conversations that have nothing to do with you and make threats do u even have ur own business to mind u business leech!!!!! :gag:  :facepalm:

I already did the shot as I posted it, we still have such luxuries in the Libertarian Empire as well. ;) 

I couldn't find anything of worth in Junka's headquarters, so we just burned it down.

I already did the shot as I posted it, we still have such luxuries in the Libertarian Empire as well. ;) 

I couldn't find anything of worth in Junka's headquarters, so we just burned it down.

We found his skin mags, "Super Nova clima-X"... and it was quite distasteful.

(In SNX, razors are prohibited)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

lol.

to another month of war!!!

since when is minding ur own business entering conversations that have nothing to do with you and make threats do u even have ur own business to mind u business leech!!!!! :gag:  :facepalm:

Arr you never fail to amuse, I haven't made threats to anyone and I'm not even commenting on your issues. I'm actually holding a conversation with Sabcat over the benefits and cons of helping Dev down the ns pecking order. Not sure that involves animalz but please with your everything against us mentality keep spinning that. At such point I make threats and statements against animalz your point will be valid. I actually have no ill will against them or you but big mouthing easily changes ones thoughts to have I'll thoughts. Use your fa hat now.

Arr you never fail to amuse, I haven't made threats to anyone and I'm not even commenting on your issues. I'm actually holding a conversation with Sabcat over the benefits and cons of helping Dev down the ns pecking order. Not sure that involves animalz but please with your everything against us mentality keep spinning that. At such point I make threats and statements against animalz your point will be valid. I actually have no ill will against them or you but big mouthing easily changes ones thoughts to have I'll thoughts. Use your fa hat now.

keep up your tone and I will dial 1-800-staccs

you know, that guy that rolled your entire AA

Well not really, As i will simply be coming down to sort you and Meth out, unlike you I wouldn't be targeting nations that have no wonders or that have been in this world for a short time, I will simply be taking people like you out, get ready to spend loads of cash, as I have no problem DoW buying tons of infra, having loads of tech sent, then when the war ends selling the infra and tech just to DoW again, this is going to be mighty fun for me 

Oh Stonewall and others had no wonders or have been in this world a short time?

Yeah mate you're believing your own lies because you're stupid.

Less talking and more doing what you said you would do because so far you're talking out of your arse like usual.

Also you can do that selling declaring and rebuying, it will be hilarious because you think war bothers me, keep kidding yourself moron. :) Edited by the rebel

I came looking for stats I leave dissapointed. I'd love to see LPC, MI or whoever else facing SNX take on lemac or pantheras (hope spelled his name right) maybe zznipper. Oh right that would require nation building

I came looking for stats I leave dissapointed. I'd love to see LPC, MI or whoever else facing SNX take on lemac or pantheras (hope spelled his name right) maybe zznipper. Oh right that would require nation building

Animalz had a 100k+ NS member named Lord Vader once, he went away after Operation Dog Pound :awesome:

I could be big as well but that would require being a hippy, may be good for them but that is not my play style as I find acquiring non casualty stats monotonous. Edited by the rebel

I could be big as well but that would require being a hippy, may be good for them but that is not my play style as I find acquiring non casualty stats monotonous.

Hell being lower or lower-middle tier isn't that long or hard. Gets more casulties when you fight.

I would be interested to see them

Ask an you shall receive:

As per last update of the statistic site everyone should know about:

Damage dealt by SNX: 57,846.11

Damage dealt by aNiMaLz: 41,520.36

Damage dealt by SNX: 15,592.29 

Damage dealt by LN: 44,557.35

Damage dealt by SNX: 39,141.5

Damage dealt by Minc: 102,347.12

Total Damage to SNX: 188,424.83 NS

Total Damage to others: 112,579.9 NS

---------------------

Damage dealt by TAO: 11,900.47

Damage dealt by aNiMaLz: 7,537.25

Damage dealt by TAO: 20,944.74

Damage dealt by LN: 14,589.98

Damage dealt by TAO: 800.34

Damage dealt by Minc: 457.34

Total Damage to TAO: 22,584.57 NS

Total Damage to Others: 33,645.55 NS

---------------------

Total Damage to Junka & friends: 211,009.4 NS

Total Damage to Sephiroth & friends: 146,225.45 NS

Damage lead of 64,783.95 NS

---------------------

I've left out DK as for the most part thier involvement appears to be aid and aid denial.

Edit: On a related note to OP's guess wasn't a million miles out.

Edited by the rebel

For the !@#$% and giggles let see aid received from start of war:

SNX: 250,000 soldiers / 1.053 billion / 6,800 tech sent..... 15.5 million per 100 tech rate.

TAO: 60,000 soldiers / 213.6 million / 1,200 tech sent.....  17.8 million per 100 tech rate.

aNiMaLz: 14,300 soldiers / 97.9 million / 1,900 tech sent..... 5.2 million per 100 tech rate.

LN: 19,207 soldiers / 147 million / 1,322 tech sent.... 11.1 million per 100 tech rate.

Minc: 907 soldiers / 12 million / 422 tech sent..... 2.8 million per 100 tech rate.

Tech rate is the suggested disruption of deals per alliance the war has caused.

Edited by the rebel

Can you adjust the numbers so it doesn't count hitting inactives and ghosts on pending? Because most of the damage done by Monsters Inc was against targets that don't even participate in the Imperium's economy, so it's like burning down a slumtown outside our walls... not affecting our core strength that much.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Can you adjust the numbers so it doesn't count hitting inactives and ghosts on pending? Because most of the damage done by Monsters Inc was against targets that don't even participate in the Imperium's economy, so it's like burning down a slumtown outside our walls... not affecting our core strength that much.

When you let everyone and their dog sit on your AA to 'ghost' it, you've taken responsibility for them. They're on your AA by your choice to receive your protection.

You normally provide protection to those on pending do you not? A quick look does show a couple did get war aid sent to them.

Yes we are civilized and protect civilians whenever possible, so we allow people to ghost if they are peaceful nations.

I am just pointing out that the damage stats presented are not accurate as a measure because much of the damage is not directed to the Imperium's core membership.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Total Damage to Junka & friends: 211,009.4 NS
Total Damage to Sephiroth & friends: 146,225.45 NS

Damage lead of 64,783.95 NS

Nice job friends, a damage ratio of 1.45 is very good considering our limited resources when attacked & no rebuild time from our previous conflict.

Most of the SNX damage on me is from The Dark Emperor, who seems to always join whatever alliance is at war with me if they let him. (Stalker much :P ) Although in most wars with SNX I've been maintaining a 10x damage ratio or better.

Yes we are civilized and protect civilians whenever possible, so we allow people to ghost if they are peaceful nations.

I am just pointing out that the damage stats presented are not accurate as a measure because much of the damage is not directed to the Imperium's core membership.

your aa bio specifically states 'pending is protected'....

unless you succeed that you are incapable of protecting your pending members....

facts are facts junka, SNX is getting drilled by M Inc... no worries though, we out damaged NPO too (and you're no NPO)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock