SNX war statistics

Montezuma

Being that I am the animalz ambassador to snx I was asked both by my government and snx to post an update of this war some statistics and show were we are at. ah-hum...

so far snx is being crushed. their lower tiers are completely destroyed and most of their lower guys are in anarchy. snx is completely unable to defend their farmers and the paper imperium is being torn down. snx has suffered a shameful loss of 237678.98 in ns damage and countless amount of dollars in cash confiscated by us.

tao seems to be dissolving so not sure what to say about that but as long as they exist we will continue to fight I guess if they have people we can hit. they are a mystery so who knows. also dk who jumped in im not sure what they are doing I guess funding snx guys? one of their guys is fighting but word on the street is rukunu will handle fart guy or whatever and after that dk really cant do anything cause they have nobody to fight us maybe they have friends who will who knows they are a mystery too.

snx though is being man handled and have done little or no damage to la familia animalz or to our friends in mi and the lpc. maybe ill update this maybe I wont because might be no need its not like snx is going to rally and make a comeback they are defeated and we are just making a example out of what happens to trouble makers on brown. :gun:  :smug:

#EasiestWarEver :war:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the enemy is writing fan fiction about me, I know I'm doing good.

2/17/2016 The Methrage Heresy, SNX

Chaos Lord Sephiroth, having broken Rydin the Courageous, now faces me for the first time to determine the fate of the Brown Team.

Methrage and I both hailed from an alliance called Fifth Column Confederation in the ancient years of this realm. Between us I was the elder, conceived in March of 2007. His own Nation would soon after be formed in September. We two are the last survivors of the ancient FCC, and though we had many similarities, our conception was separated by the events of Great War III. For in the latter days of the war, a month after my own conception, /b/ would summon the foulness of the Warp by hacking the CN forums and filling it with gross and other degeneration.

Thus I was filled with horror upon witnessing the Chaos of the Warp and resolved to fight it. Methrage, however, had never seen it firsthand, but was instead born into a now-corrupted realm. Some months later, I would embark on the first of many journeys in my struggle of understanding, and arrive in the Imperial Assault Alliance. Methrage, however, would remain in FCC, learning many arcane arts and growing in great strength. For the "libertarianism" of FCC valued above all else freedom, and he began to realize the power that Chaos held.

As time passed, FCC had fallen greatly in stature, and within a few years I had almost forgotten about it. Methrage, on the other hand, became obsessed with saving a failed and now obscure alliance. Though much is now shrouded in secrecy, what little is known is that perhaps aided by sorcery he became King of FCC and consumed the last of the life energy it had left to offer.

At some point, his interests conflicted with GOONS, and he was humiliated before them. In a great rage, he cried out to the Ruinous Powers for assistance, and his own nation became a despoiled, desolate wasteland of Chaos. Its once great population annihilated, all that remained was a massive catacomb of wonders and improvements, operated by Daemons and other terrible creatures in his service.

Still, his form was not completely hideous yet to look upon. Away from his home-world the Libertarian Empire, he took the appearance of a great winged being named Sephiroth. Forming a group called the Limitless Nexus, he seduced several worlds to his service.

Sometime after this, Supernova X was formed on the brown team, and the term Imperium first was used in the original charter to describe the government. Comprised of a massive ten million nationstrength and 200 worlds, this Imperium could have easily seized the majority of the brown team senate, but it was weakened by divided government and indecisive leaders. After I was expelled, the Imperium fragmented, and would come under direct attack by the Forces of Chaos during the Doom War. In this war, half of the Imperium was obliterated, and the future of Brown was filled with uncertainty and doubt.

Descending onto Brown Team, the Sephiroth promised to build a new future based on Libertarianism and brown unity. He quickly drew to his ranks rogues, alliances like Animalz, and others who would swell his ranks and gain him a Senate Seat. At this point, I made the mistake of trusting him, for he seemed capable of breaking the corrupt forces of the Bruin Continuity, and I was now serving as Polar ambassador to Supernova X.

It seemed to me that here was a chance for the Imperium to rebuild itself, for I could use such a Warmaster as he to help me bring Order to brown. I would begin to advise him as to how to defeat the Bruin Continuity, and during the July Revolution, it seemed at the time we would someday make natural allies. With Doomsphere and Methrage with me, it seemed inevitable that the Imperium would achieve its destiny.

However, Methrage had plans of his own. Engaging in a series of wars and conflicts with Doomsphere and many others, he increasingly began to see himself as the rightful leader of brown, and that LPCN should be the primary force. But I began to see through the Chaos he was creating, and began to suspect the worst. My fears were finally confirmed when he used his senate seat to obstruct our use of sanctions against Thorgrum, a rogue who was hitting our friends in Kashmir. Thorgrum would be one of many rogues to join Methrage's Army of Chaos on Brown.

Wars would never cease on Brown, as Methrage engaged in one conflict or another against many alliances that refused to submit to his will. Claiming sovereignty over alliances in LPCN, he began to pressure SNX to join, which we refused to do.

The stage was set for the conflict that has engulfed Brown today.

A the Mountains of Methrage, GOONS 2.0

Bootcrash over the hardpack snowdifts; the columns are broken, and platoon discipline has devolved into near savagery. The Grieftopian soldier tears across up the glacier's face, pace unhindered by the terrain's uncertainty. The blizzard is so heavy that the middle distance is a bleary haze, and beyond it, a treacherous oblivion. The weight of his gear drags him deeper into the snow, but he charges on. He can no longer see his comrades, but he can hear the thunder of their rifles.

He is cold; his homeland is a contradiction to this terrible foreign land. A flat, hot desert in western continent. It conjures memories of treelike cacti erect amidst dried lakebeds; of blueish lightning blasting through hot summer skies at night; he remembers chasing frilled lizards across the salt pans with his friends. Some of them are with him now; some are already dead, freezing and half-buried in the driving storm, their blood being slowly deleted from the immaculate canvas.

A dark shape fades into vision from behind the curtain of winter. Its onset is so random that the soldier takes it for a mirage. There's the sharp CRACK of small arms fire and a 5.6mm bullet slings past his right arm, and suddenly he sees the phantom with pure clarity. Cloaked in winter gear, he can barely reconcile his enemy with human form. He is entombed by scarves and wool and his face is masked by a black balaclava and goggles. He is without rifle but carries strips of rifle ammunition protected in leather pouches. He would have lost his weapon hours earlier in a fierce melee, and now had only his sidearm to fall back on.

For a few long, deafening seconds, muzzle flashes cut through the stormfront, tongues of fire and thunder leaping in the point blank space between. The Goon soldier bites his tongue as a round pierces his right calf and he crumples to one knee, but not catching the doghead soldier in the jaw with his own. An arc of blood jumps from the hole that used to be his face and he falls back into the ice and snow, the pooling redness already thickening into frozen slick.

He kneels for a few moments, breath ragged, pain racing from his sciatic nerve through his spine and blooming inside his head. He's been trained in battlefield medicine. He winces as he fingers around the wound and feels where the lead wad tore free, missing bone and artery. He can barely stand, does so, and limps onward up the side of the glacier. How many had this been? 5? 10? A baker's dozen? The whole nation is a fortress walled by snowcast mountains clawing up from the seaside like the bones of the earth, entrenched all over with its fanatical garrison. Their countrymen had crossed land and sea to attack Grieftopia's allies, and now that their own landing craft were cradled into the winding berth of the northland's fjords, those scars carved into the nation's bones when the world was made; a land whose creation was an act of violence.

He traverses the glacier and reaches its summit, and there looks down at the valley below, into a sea of killing. Bodies shot through, grenaded, impaled by bayonet; tanks upturned, smoldering in blackened ruin like huge elephants hunted down and executed. Limbs scattered helter-skelter and everywhere streams of scarlet flow downhill, collecting in the valley basin, and leading out to sea.

The Grieftopian looks over the carnage like a prophet. The dead of his enemy far outnumber those of his brothers. Already ensigns adorned with the black grenade fly over the snowfield and those with the baroque Libertarian sigil are piled and lit into bonfires. Its a rout; the enemy is driven before them, killed and sent in full retreat further inland, towards new forts and new killing grounds. This frozen cocytus sealing in its depths liars and thieves and cowards, who pledge their fealty to lords of greater depravity than their own, and they to greater still, until there exists in hell's frozen heart a mad king static in an icy sea of his own device.

For this they have come, to do with savagery and with firearms and with long knives and bayonets what reason could not. For each man to be a sea spay of blood in the ocean of this world's killing.

The killing machine is still very operational. Although I did regrow to DBDC levels between the 2010 piece and now, so unlike Junka's fan fiction would indicate; my nation has grown bigger than it was Pre-GOONS 2.0 War and now; I've just done more than enough war to grind my nation down to the bottom again between then and now.

Edited by Sephiroth

Being that I am the animalz ambassador to snx I was asked both by my government and snx to post an update of this war some statistics and show were we are at.

I'm unsure you understand the term you used.  Statistics usually involve numbers, not rhetoric.

I'm unsure you understand the term you used.  Statistics usually involve numbers, not rhetoric.

237678.98 is a number, but Monty I think your math is off a little. Or maybe we just added up at different times. Either way both numbers indicate a complete and total curb stomping of SNX. When most the nations involved are small that is a decent amount of damage done.

Also TAO is down to 4 members, with Stonewall no longer controlling the AA. So they might need to be checked off the disbanded while at war list soon. Although with TAO never posting any DoWs and never being important enough to recognize with one; it will be like they never existed. Failed project nobody likes to talk about.

Limitless Nexus vs Supernova X

The numbers in parenthesis below show nation strength damage dealt only.

Stats:
Most Destructive War: Galerion vs Sephiroth
Least Destructive War: Duke Nukem 1667 vs LlamaKing
# 	Limitless Nexus (17,655.18) 16 Declared 	Supernova X (12,209.53) 4 Declared 	Total Destruction (50,659)
1 	Sephiroth (7,570.55) 	Galerion (4,716.08) 	12,410.73
2 	Sephiroth (7,210.08) 	Rydin (633.85) 	7,923.16
3 	Sephiroth (3,081.05) 	The Dark Emperor (4,544.55) 	7,702.62
4 	Sephiroth (4,826.74) 	Fleet Admiral (482.67) 	5,363.04
5 	Sephiroth (3,860.74) 	Rainboo Dash (162.56) 	4,063.94
6 	Sephiroth (3,145.99) 	Immortan Junka (202.97) 	3,382.78
7 	Nicholai (782.11) 	Immortan Junka (2,315.05) 	3,128.45
8 	Nicholai (1,013.48) 	kingthero (180.98) 	1,206.52
9 	Nicholai (794.37) 	Crazedso (0.00) 	794.37
10 	Kaznawim (762.76) 	KBB465 (0.00) 	762.76
11 	Kaznawim (631.98) 	Crazedso (0.00) 	631.98
12 	Nicholai (380.14) 	fliper456 (226.86) 	613.13
13 	Nicholai (357.27) 	Parkerton (204.15) 	567.09
14 	Nicholai (514.73) 	KBB465 (0.00) 	514.73
15 	Duke Nukem 1667 (192.99) 	Redfury2004 (222.36) 	419.54
16 	Kaznawim (411.59) 	Redfury2004 (0.00) 	411.59
17 	Sephiroth (327.83) 	Rydin (0.00) 	327.83
18 	Nicholai (264.30) 	fliper456 (0.00) 	264.30
19 	Duke Nukem 1667 (129.70) 	Kranak (0.00) 	129.70
20 	Duke Nukem 1667 (40.58) 	LlamaKing (0.00) 	40.58

Any 2 alliances can be compared side by side using this, https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance-damage-compare?alliance1=Limitless+Nexus&alliance2=Supernova+X&start=2015-05-30&end=2016-02-18

Edit: Also just adding damage dealt by Limitless Nexus down to war #8 in total damage already has damage dealt by Limitless Nexus at 31,487+. So the number in Parenthesis by each alliance's name only shows damage dealt in Offensive Wars, which is why Total Destruction is higher than the added total it shows in parenthesis for each alliance. Although only counting the destruction caused by the 8 most destruction out of 20 wars already has our Destruction caused well over half of the total NS damage at 50,659.

Edited by Sephiroth

Being that I am the animalz ambassador to snx I was asked both by my government and snx to post an update of this war some statistics and show were we are at. ah-hum...

LOLRFL!  Points for the joke, "Ambassador to SNX" (he isn't even on their forum and no one asked him to post war stats from SNX either - I actually asked), but negative points for starting an entirely new thread to make it. 

Was that truly necessary or is it the plan of Limited Nexus and Co. that since you really can't do much damage in statistics, to "fight" by continually making threads to harm our sanity?  Brilliant :P  It's working.  However you're affecting innocent bystanders as well.

Also - assigned a "Doombassador to aNiMaLz."   Less talk, more war.

Edited by White Chocolate

1.jpg

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/18/2016 10:28:33 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 969 soldiers and 97 tanks. You killed 1,049 soldiers and 390 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $48,210.55 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/18/2016 10:28:43 PM

You lost 550 soldiers and 29 tanks. You killed 734 soldiers and 48 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $7,871.80 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Hombre Sabio    Date: 2/18/2016 10:33:31 PM

You lost 465 soldiers and 47 tanks. You killed 1,628 soldiers and 810 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $1,047,036.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Hombre Sabio    Date: 2/18/2016 10:33:42 PM

You lost 891 soldiers and 77 tanks. You killed 3,093 soldiers and 324 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $98,951.97 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Edited by Immortan Junka

To: Immortan Junka    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/18/2016 10:28:33 PM

You lost 969 soldiers and 97 tanks. You killed 1,049 soldiers and 390 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $48,210.55 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/18/2016 10:28:43 PM

You lost 550 soldiers and 29 tanks. You killed 734 soldiers and 48 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $7,871.80 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

I think this is a better snapshot of our war than you cherry picking battle reports from a day you were the last out of the my 4 wars to ground attack.  Your nation has nothing to loot anyways, so its better to prioritize those who can produce loot with ground attacks & those who can't get extra nukes.

Libertarian%20Empire%20vs%20Kingdom%20of

You know what, I am sick of M inc, Animals (who spells it with a Z someone didn't attend class) and Limitless (Bullshit) Nexus.

You guys want a fight, Fine you will get one, unlike those nations you are fighting right now I have wonders, I have nukes and I know how to hurt a nation, So you want a war fine I will personally give you one.

It will take me some time to sell off all my tech but do not worry soon enough I will be at your sad NS level and I will spend the rest of my time beating you all down and when I am done i shall post war stats and then lets see you talk crap.

Your time has come and i shall visit you, lets see how long you last little boy's whats best is I will bring friends, there are 22 Animals, 7 BS Nexus, 7 children movie's sure your war with SNX might end by the time i sell my 9k tech, but do not worry i will get down there soon, hold on to your cash boys you will need it.

"Take some time to sell down infra"..? What the hell does that mean? It shouldn't take more than a minute, so we expect to see you on the battlefield tonight big mouth. "Take some time to sell infra" you might as well said "I wanna act tough now, but am not willing to get smoked now". It takes less then two minuets! If your not fighting by the time I get home from work (gives you over 10 hours) I will know for sure you are nothing more than a s#@% talking garbage man who trolls our threads trying to look cool and bandwagon in an attempt to be safe. I am 99% sure this is the case, but complete certainty will come if you do nothing after posting a message like that.

Even if you sell down and fight now, this very second your still late. Should have been fighting weeks ago. Your all talk and you know it. Kick rocks, and stay out of our threads farmer. If you do have some balls and attack we will be glad to keep you in perma war, not that we need more funding for the wars (SNX has made us all wealthy men), but we will not turn our nose up at more either. Also I would enjoy watching a farmer like you get rocked.

Oh, well thank you for pointing that out friend, I appreciate it. I stand corrected.

But still I hope he is fast about getting into the fray.

Not gonna be as fast as you hope little won. It takes a lot of time to sell that much tech. Something like 9050 give or take a little bit.

Break it down him pumping out 600 tech every 10 days. Not counting in months they may approve the 7th slot. Going to be roughly 150 sets give or take.