With kaboom out for a couple of rounds, I will be running the Misfits, with the help of all our membership, until he returns.

We are looking to bolster our ranks, so if you are new, inexperienced or experienced you will be welcome to join.

Team colour will be black, TC's will be completed for every member by myself(so no changing resources until told to) and guides will also be given on a daily basis for the first 2 collections. As well as guides for building your army/navy/airforce

Our members actively use our announcement board and will help wherever it is needed,so you will always have help building and fighting.

Edited by KingBilly1

With kaboom out for a couple of rounds, I will be running the Misfits, with the help of all our membership, until he returns.

We are looking to bolster our ranks, so if you are new, inexperienced or experienced you will be welcome to join.

Team colour will be black, TC's will be completed for every member by myself(so no changing resources until told to) and guides will also be given on a daily basis for the first 2 collections. As well as guides for building your army/navy/airforce

Our members actively use our announcement board and will help wherever it is needed,so you will always have help building and fighting.

I'm actually excited to see how Misfits does this round.  Good luck guys.