TPF: Make OsRavan an Honorary Member of NPO

Schattenmann

TPF should consider OsRavan to be NPO  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OsRavan is highly upset that TPF might nuke NPO for a really long time, and as a lifelong crusader against reps, PZI, aggressive war, and everything evil in this world, except when he's doing it, he is shocked at the implications for this planet, which he has done everything in his power to preserve, except when he isn't.

OsRavan has been a stalwart ally to Pacifica for years, brokering special golden parachutes for ODN at every turn, and supporting them in every shenanigan that has brought their star low in the global eye.  Most especially, OsRavan was central to the dicking down TPF got in the Equilibrium War intrigues, the so-called handshake peace agreements negotiated in secret to create a predetermined outcome.

I say TPF recognize OsRavan's special concerns and investments in this affair, and grant him honorary baby-eating NPO membership, and nuke the everloving piss out of him until they have no more nukes or he has no more words, forever and ever amen.  

Who's with me?  Your vote to deep fry OsRavan is secret.

Wouldnt he be anyway?, I mean you did order ODN to not honor their treaty with STA, so don't ODN belong to NPO therefore OsRavan belongs to NPO?

Lol.

See? This is proof everyone, that *I* am really schatts favorite of all time.  I've gotta have the record of most threads and blogs he's ever made on one person now, right?

If you count GOONS as an entity then it is tied 3 to 3 if my memory serves correctly. Edited by Unknown Smurf

Lol.

See? This is proof everyone, that *I* am really schatts favorite of all time.  I've gotta have the record of most threads and blogs he's ever made on one person now, right?

It's like a breitbart article on Hilary, every time she opens her mouth, damn thing writes itself.

TBH I would be rather honored to be an honorary NPOer.  I like 'em.

Mind I still wish I could have been made an honorary MKer, but I suppose that boat sailed.

edit to add: Theres actually a couple of alliances over the years who DID give me honorary status. But its usually just been a ribbon and a title.

Edited by OsRavan

TBH I would be rather honored to be an honorary NPOer.

Well, when I reform the League in a couple of months (or whenever) I'll be sure to make sure you're appropriately honored. I owe you and ODN for the boon you done did us in NSO back when we fought them GOONS fellers.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

No real dog in this fight, but I did find it hilarious that Os doubted NPO were behind TPF getting hit last war, when it was NPO who pre-empted and declared war on TPF to begin with.  Who the hell else could've been responsible?  

Yah that's typical doublethink. It's what you get when someone has played themselves into a corner from which they can never regain the respect of anyone in the game, including themselves.

No real dog in this fight, but I did find it hilarious that Os doubted NPO were behind TPF getting hit last war, when it was NPO who pre-empted and declared war on TPF to begin with.  Who the hell else could've been responsible?  

Yah that's typical doublethink. It's what you get when someone has played themselves into a corner from which they can never regain the respect of anyone in the game, including themselves.

Cognitive dissonance and cruelty with a friendly tone are the condition of Os.  He doesn't recognize it himself because his prism is "friendship" and he views his actions through that alone—if his friend wants someone dead, it's good to kill the person for his friend and later he'll talk about murder in the abstract as being bad.  That's why I call it Os's world.  It's a nutty, upside down, psychopathic place. 

Edited by Schattenmann

• 1 month later...