A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... don't really feel anyone has considered Oculus to be a genuine hegemony, if there was a common collective interest beyond merely staying on the winning side there'd be an argument to be made, but since there's clearly several power groups who don't like one another only being held together by Letum, we'll see cowardice and TPF being the main focus while Valhalla burns.

I... don't really feel anyone has considered Oculus to be a genuine hegemony, if there was a common collective interest beyond merely staying on the winning side there'd be an argument to be made, but since there's clearly several power groups who don't like one another only being held together by Letum, we'll see cowardice and TPF being the main focus while Valhalla burns.

VE has always struck me as holding their honor as being very important. So who knows, maybe they will surprise. I think a moment where Doom hits their allies is what people have been waiting for to see how they react and then decide.

Although I doubt TPF wants us distracting way from their war, since this is their moment in the spot light.

Edit; Meant to edit this into my last post, my bad.

Edited by Sephiroth

I hope allies are not brought in.  This should be a family squabble.

I do agree with you there. Even if not bringing allies in usually isn't the norm these days, with the long history between TPF & NPO; I think NPO can take on an alliance the size of TPF out respect for their long service before getting rolled in the last war. I remember seeing TPF's unwavering loyalty after the Karma War, as most of NPO's allies had left them; TPF kept fighting for them.

I do agree with you there. Even if not bringing allies in usually isn't the norm these days, with the long history between TPF & NPO; I think NPO can take on an alliance the size of TPF out respect for their long service before getting rolled in the last war. I remember seeing TPF's unwavering loyalty after the Karma War, as most of NPO's allies had left them; TPF kept fighting for them.

Too late for that. lol

Too late for that. lol

I think TPF would likely peace those raids out if it meant getting their one on one with NPO, but you're probably right. I think in a one on one, TPF & NPO are more likely to reach some mutual respect than if TPF gets rolled hard by Oculus again.

As sad as I am to see it come to this it is really unfortunate TPF had to go out with a temper tantrum, and not accept responsibility for it's own actions. At least when we've made bad decisions we've owned up to them and paid dearly for them pretty much every time. I guess hoping TPF could do the same was too much to expect.

Regardless happy hunting TPF!

o/

Good luck TPF

As we all know, NPO wont have the balls to go at it alone so I am sure it will be yet another dog pile, guessing 10 vs 1 here yet again

I'm pretty sure we didn't have to have any assistance fighting Minc in the last war and last time I checked we fought DH by ourselves back in the DH/NPO War so I'm not exactly sure what basis you have to claim we only fight in wars where we have extreme number advantages, not to mention fighting off 26 alliances with TPF in the Karma War, but hey it doesn't exactly help your rhetoric to point out actual facts now does it?

I'm pretty sure we didn't have to have any assistance fighting Minc in the last war and last time I checked we fought DH by ourselves back in the DH/NPO War so I'm not exactly sure what basis you have to claim we only fight in wars where we have extreme number advantages, not to mention fighting off 26 alliances with TPF in the Karma War, but hey it doesn't exactly help your rhetoric to point out actual facts now does it?

he's probably talking more of modern day npo, who we can all agree that its just a shadow compared to npo back then. Hey at least you guys fought m inc by yourselves!!

*steps out of the tardis* People around here like bringing up old facts. I got one for ya, you lost to lolegion. Edited by rileyaddaff

I figure the next year of terrorizing lower level nations should do some justice. I look forward to my farewell message in this thread in a year.

One good turn deserved another

For Moo,
may Pacifica live forever!

I wish I had your motivation levels. Admin knows that I once did. There was a time when revenge was the only thing that motivated me. Now, sometimes, I feel like I'm just addicted to pressing buttons, afraid of how I would feel if I stop.

Perma-War takes a lot of motivation. You seem to want to go out of this world in a final moral crusade. (I'm not saying that you don't have the resources; most of you do) Quitting and bridge-burning, with a long-term--but finite--plan of revenge. . . It has a sense of cognitive dissonance, does it not? What do you even hope to achieve in the end?

*shrugs*. . . Some people choose to accept the absurdities of this world. NPO chose survival. I guess, you've finally picked suicide.

This world would be a sadder place if you left for good.

I'm pretty sure we didn't have to have any assistance fighting Minc in the last war

are you really bragging about being able to fight off a micro that's like 12 ans

and last time I checked we fought DH by ourselves back in the DH/NPO War so I'm not exactly sure what basis you have to claim we only fight in wars where we have extreme number advantages, not to mention fighting off 26 alliances with TPF in the Karma War, but hey it doesn't exactly help your rhetoric to point out actual facts now does it?

lmao as if you had a choice in either of those

Perma-War takes a lot of motivation. You seem to want to go out of this world in a final moral crusade. (I'm not saying that you don't have the resources; most of you do) Quitting and bridge-burning, with a long-term--but finite--plan of revenge. . . It has a sense of cognitive dissonance, does it not? What do you even hope to achieve in the end?

Destroying as much of your NS as possible, would be my guess.

are you really bragging about being able to fight off a micro that's like 12 ans

lmao as if you had a choice in either of those

I'm not bragging about anything just pointing out utter fallacies in his rhetoric. It doesn't matter if we didn't have a choice in those wars. Both wars were meant to utterly destroy us, and we're still here regardless. Only two thirds of DH are still around, and we've outlasted about 70-80% of the Karma Coalition as well. So I'm pretty sure we'll be fine either way, at least we accept responsibility for when we've made bad decisions.

Although with your timing on this, you probably gave Umbrella/VE & others in Oculus the excuse they need not to assist Valhalla. So kind of bad timing, although its doubtful they would have come in guns blazing for Valhalla regardless.  They could still assist Valhalla if they want to prove they assist their allies (Valhalla got attacked first & all of Oculus isn't really needed for you guys), but that would be expecting to much out of them most likely. :\

Wait, Valhalla got attacked??

Strangely, I am flattered that if TPF had to choose a way to go out in their blaze they chose us. You know that we will meet you on the battle field and give you guys the casualties that you desire. Whether this be a short war or one that drags on for a time I am happy to have known TPF before and I am happy to be the blade you chose to end it with. 

Fight well TPF o/

Edited by Brenann