A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

6 hours ago, stoyanovp said:

What I disapprove is some of you going after nations who can't even hope to defend themselves despite wanting to do so. 

LOL...well I guess they should have armed themselves.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

Once again, you pre-empted us with something like a 1000-50 nation advantage and are involved in a similar war right now and you want to cry about picking on people who can't defend themselves? You're damn right I'm hitting every person I see throwing tech up the chain, wonders or no, well built or no. The hilarious thing is there's a ton of very well equipped nations in my range but RnR nations keep having to fill my slots for the most part with nations who aren't equipped to handle me either. But all my nukes have NPO painted on the side and that's where they all go. Right into the tech so you have to buy it twice. Right into that precious 4999 infra you get those tasty tech slaves up to. Tech so nice you have to buy it twice to get it sent. 

It is a bit shocking that NPO has had tons of nations within range with pretty full sets of wonders and almost none of them come to the defense of their alliance mates (kudos to the few who have), but rather it's mostly other alliances with nations in the same range that come to the assistance of NPO's lower tier. 

1 hour ago, Judge X said:

We'll see in 6 months or so. We have all the time in the world, NPO does not. There is no way to force us to stop. The only way is for NPO to surrender, admit their wrongdoing, send us all 10 rounds of tech, and write us a letter of apology. Otherwise, NPO is slowly falling behind optimum tech/aid slot usage and thus anyone plotting against them is benefiting. 

Bigger alliances than you have doubted NPO's bureaucratic efficiency. At least three other members of Bob constantly make the exact same arguments that you are making, and none of them are considered strategic geniuses or relevant. Quite the opposite, in fact.

You morons are hung up on us thinking we need or care about any kind of legacy still? I don't give one crap about that. My remaining war chest (for all those failing spy ops constantly, it'll be enough to last at least 6 more months of non-stop warfare) is to be spent blowing up NPO tech. I do not care about legacy or what's left of any of this planet beyond that. 

23 minutes ago, Vol Navy said:

You morons are hung up on us thinking we need or care about any kind of legacy still? I don't give one crap about that. My remaining war chest (for all those failing spy ops constantly, it'll be enough to last at least 6 more months of non-stop warfare) is to be spent blowing up NPO tech. I do not care about legacy or what's left of any of this planet beyond that. 

You post a lot trying to defend it...so monkey see monkey do.

21 hours ago, Judge X said:

We'll see in 6 months or so. We have all the time in the world, NPO does not. There is no way to force us to stop. The only way is for NPO to surrender, admit their wrongdoing, send us all 10 rounds of tech, and write us a letter of apology. Otherwise, NPO is slowly falling behind optimum tech/aid slot usage and thus anyone plotting against them is benefiting. 

Yes yes, my plan is working perfectly. Create so much TPF butthurt that they wage permawar, ruining any NPO growth for the next 10 years of this world.  Then in 2026, I will attack them with the other 8 people who play this game and we will destroy all 2 members of the NPO!

And then I will control 80% of Bob!

Edited by Steve Buscemi

14 hours ago, the rebel said:

You post a lot trying to defend it...so monkey see monkey do.

I don't think you're one to call out anyone performing "Rogue" actions, and honestly what is the point of maintaining 5, 10, 20+ billion dongs anyway? Burn the Tech was a slogan we had not too long ago, Burn the Warchests I say.

43 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I don't think you're one to call out anyone performing "Rogue" actions, and honestly what is the point of maintaining 5, 10, 20+ billion dongs anyway? Burn the Tech was a slogan we had not too long ago, Burn the Warchests I say.

There's a difference I'm not indenial about it or trying to sell it as anything honourable and non rogue like these rogues.

Also you have no room to talk calling out my past either :P

Edited by the rebel

I never insinuate I am against any "rogue" actions, It's rather silly to claim moral outrage while at the same time supporting aggressive actions, which I have called out several Oculus members for doing, you reap what you sow in our world.

3 hours ago, Mogar said:

I never insinuate I am against any "rogue" actions, It's rather silly to claim moral outrage while at the same time supporting aggressive actions, which I have called out several Oculus members for doing, you reap what you sow in our world.

What moral outrage? It humours me watching the squirming and denying of the label, so I prod and poke it with a stick to keep it a light like a fire.

12 hours ago, leeguy said:

Who are these rogues, ya'll are referring to?

I don't consider you to be rogues personally, fight for whatever you believe just.

We're an alliance of 27, at this time. We've declared war on another alliance.  Some people will try to throw labels around regardless of the facts and others will pretend to believe for their own reasons.

On 5/4/2016 at 3:58 AM, Steve Buscemi said:

Yes yes, my plan is working perfectly. Create so much TPF butthurt that they wage permawar, ruining any NPO growth for the next 10 years of this world.  Then in 2026, I will attack them with the other 8 people who play this game and we will destroy all 2 members of the NPO!

And then I will control 80% of Bob!

With current nation demographics, the best way to ruin an AA's growth is to aid all of their tech sellers to tech buyer status and then laugh as tech commerce grinds to a halt. So in a way, TPF is increasing the NPO tech advantage.:v:

I believe you employed the same tactics with SNX nine months ago.

Edited by Duderonomy

On 2016-04-30 at 7:53 AM, Judge X said:

Not after I took over. That's where the falling out began. I refused to attack a direct ally of STA when, 1 they had not attacked a treaty partner and 2 it would force tension between STA and their treaty partner. Oh that was fun! The coalition constantly pushing NPO to get us to do their bidding and we didn't. That was the breaking point. We wouldn't fetch anymore. Then Roadie took over and they thought it would change back. It didn't and that wasn't egg on their faces, but that's another story. I had left shortly after that.

By your own admission the falling out began by your choice.  And even with that it continued with the next person in charge and so forth. With that in mind there were attempts to try and solve our issues . Which over time for whatever reasons just came to the point where it was felt that our relationship just was not were it was in the past. People move on simple.  And yes maybe with different discussions as we mentioned before maybe things could of been better.  But the fact is once you signed with MI6 it was determined we were heading in different directions and goals making it of no sense to continue forward at that point.   You choose your path by your own admission and here we are today. 

1 hour ago, brucemania said:

By your own admission the falling out began by your choice.  And even with that it continued with the next person in charge and so forth. With that in mind there were attempts to try and solve our issues . Which over time for whatever reasons just came to the point where it was felt that our relationship just was not were it was in the past. People move on simple.  And yes maybe with different discussions as we mentioned before maybe things could of been better.  But the fact is once you signed with MI6 it was determined we were heading in different directions and goals making it of no sense to continue forward at that point.   You choose your path by your own admission and here we are today. 

See the difference is that we tried to work with you when you were courting NG. We were opposed to the treaty completely. We were assured that it would be beneficial for both of us if we just gave it a chance. As soon as we were at war Brehon told me that NG & others was pushing for that attack by us. They forced the separation. No that is wrong. I can't blame them at all. As TPF was having activity issues NPO made a well thought over decision to move away from TPF and towards other alliances.

We weren't as useful to NPO anymore. Years of beat downs for no reason, but to keep us down took its toll. TPF learned though, right from wrong as leadership changed to TCK, to me, to Roadie. We solidified our direction and we're assured that NPO changed as well. All the time in fact NPO assured us that things would never be like they were. All a fat !@#$@#$ lie! You did to us exactly what you told us you were done with and you were against. It is either that or NPO has no balls to stand up their allies like we stood up to you. I personally thinks it's both. You have no balls nor have you changed at all. Just understand that you and your allies are killing this world.

Admin bless your souls and may NPO live forever.

51 minutes ago, Judge X said:

Just a question from this thread seems there is no love lost with tpf and npo.

So why do you praise npo?

im not vested either way, just curious enough to ask

Edited by Transcended
noob question :)

35 minutes ago, Transcended said:

Just a question from this thread seems there is no love lost with tpf and npo.

So why do you praise npo?

im not vested either way, just curious enough to ask

It is not a praise. Warriors believe that the best life we can have would end with death on the battlefield. The worst insult you can give to someone is to tell them that you wish for them to live forever. 

8 hours ago, Judge X said:

See the difference is that we tried to work with you when you were courting NG. We were opposed to the treaty completely. We were assured that it would be beneficial for both of us if we just gave it a chance. As soon as we were at war Brehon told me that NG & others was pushing for that attack by us. They forced the separation. No that is wrong. I can't blame them at all. As TPF was having activity issues NPO made a well thought over decision to move away from TPF and towards other alliances.

We weren't as useful to NPO anymore. Years of beat downs for no reason, but to keep us down took its toll. TPF learned though, right from wrong as leadership changed to TCK, to me, to Roadie. We solidified our direction and we're assured that NPO changed as well. All the time in fact NPO assured us that things would never be like they were. All a fat !@#$@#$ lie! You did to us exactly what you told us you were done with and you were against. It is either that or NPO has no balls to stand up their allies like we stood up to you. I personally thinks it's both. You have no balls nor have you changed at all. Just understand that you and your allies are killing this world.

I recall a bit of that time .. yes after DH we started things anew ... as a matter of fact even before Brehon we realized  that we needed to make changes in our FA policies. i can remember that when we signed with both NG and TLR that we knew that our allies would be skeptical and yes you all where asked to "give it a try". We had to do this cause we were accused of being the sleeping giant and if we remained doing what we where doing we would be accused of being up to something evil.  During them changes at no time was there a though we would ditch TPF. The sentiment was to keep ya at our sides and due to what our past was. Even during DH when we were given the 3 week term and all we tried to get you exempt but you stood by our sides. Beleive me we wanted you. BUT as you mentioned when from that start of the NG and TLR signings things started to go downhill. IT was not a matter of us wanting to to shove you aside it was a thing were we decided to go one way you the other and that happens all the time It is just a natural progression of time.  Judge i respect and will always have that heart spot for TPF for being with us for so long and by our side. But there comes a time when one has to sit and take responsibility for ones own desicions and realise wait maybe we helped in creating the discord and then accept the actions of them decisions then just move on. If there is one AA that knows that it is NPO ... Karma, DH and the last Order war.    WE know we went through and we have moved on and continue to adapt and keep going.

Oh and just to add to that ... When IRON/Top attacked Polar ... after we had signed with NG And TLR and NPO was PREMPTED by FArk/FAN .. what two alliances we the first to come to our aid ? and without asking.

Edited by brucemania

33 minutes ago, brucemania said:

Oh and just to add to that ... When IRON/Top attacked Polar ... after we had signed with NG And TLR and NPO was PREMPTED by FArk/FAN .. what two alliances we the first to come to our aid ? and without asking.

BAPS and Olympus, the Trailer Park Ninji's

A Judiiiii chop!

On 5/3/2016 at 10:31 PM, Vol Navy said:

Congratulations, you have a bigger war chest than Bones. 

On 4/28/2016 at 6:17 PM, stoyanovp said:

But attacking newer members and sending them messages like this:

Second message which you posted offers surrender terms to the attacked nation. And those surrender terms are very easy (only switching AA). What's wrong with that? TPF is very lenient here.