Jump to content

A Valentine from TPF


Recommended Posts

And once again the meat shields run to master's call.... Its pretty piss poor when the #1 AA , has to ask help for a 29 nation AA attacking them. For those sitting on the fence watching this. This could be the time for you to make a difference and join us in the fight against NPO.  (Just putting it out there is all) 

 

I am so happy i invested in Kleenex stock .. your making me nice and rich .... which is funny for a bunch of people whom claim this is their swan song to say good bye .. one would think you would enjoy the extras that we provide for free :) ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

I am so happy i invested in Kleenex stock .. your making me nice and rich .... which is funny for a bunch of people whom claim this is their swan song to say good bye .. one would think you would enjoy the extras that we provide for free :) ...

I kinda love it, I keep getting hit by tech raid targets, people broke, people lacking wonders etc etc. Send more pls.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I unfortunately haven't been hit by anyone. I am a sad panda, but my nukes are almost full. See you soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

I kinda love it, I keep getting hit by tech raid targets, people broke, people lacking wonders etc etc. Send more pls.

 

Truly, at the rate we're going I'm never going to be able to leave the game because I'm just making too much money and tech off NPO's hapless lower tier.  Seriously, if anyone wants some easy pickings, NPO is a sitting duck that hides behind its meatshields (like Atlas).  Its member Nations really should be embarrassed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a new RnR War friend who likes to fight !

Ima thinker he wants a a nuke, but no, no no, those are for my three besties from NPO.

 

Still if I have leftovers..... Maybe RnR still cool in my Skool.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I'm thinking of reforming TPF b/c I'm very unhappy with my current alliance.  Do you have any tips for how I can make it not suck like the first TPF?

Let's see. No members from a future Poison Clan/NG should be part of it. It'll save a period of having to clean up pure !@#$. That would be an excellent start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I'm thinking of reforming TPF b/c I'm very unhappy with my current alliance.  Do you have any tips for how I can make it not suck like the first TPF?

 

Have someone else found it? :v:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I'm thinking of reforming TPF b/c I'm very unhappy with my current alliance.  Do you have any tips for how I can make it not suck like the first TPF?

 

How about a strict no side flipping and leaving your allies to burn in a war clause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caliph said:

 

How about a strict no side flipping and leaving your allies to burn in a war clause.

 

How about a "no putting your allies into !@#$ positions where they have to pick a side" clause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stewie said:

 

How about a "no putting your allies into !@#$ positions where they have to pick a side" clause.

 

You mean like the time TPF signed with PC only to try to cancel on PC but got mad when PC cancelled on them first?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Caliph said:

 

You mean like the time TPF signed with PC only to try to cancel on PC but got mad when PC cancelled on them first?

 

Yeep

 

That was hilarious cancel though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol My esteemed colleague from the defunct AA PC is sadly lacking in vermitim.  As TPF found out the hard way a NAP is a NAP until until one side sez it ain't no more.

 

That said, PC was my best frienimies. I miss CTB, this Bruce guy, tho, what alliance did he jump from this time? I sense anger and perhaps twatery, difficult to say, he's always hidden behind large skirts.  Umbrella is his destiny, DoomBirds have standards, and don't allow overbuilt twaters.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

To: JaggerRiver    From: LORD FRED    Date: 4/19/2016 5:44:27 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

 

Message: SMFH. peace ? you want peace? i eat nations like your for breakfast and sleep soundly at night. hold on tight and ride the lightning .
 
nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 4/19/2016 6:46:20 PM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 4/24/2016.


 

Edited by JaggerRiver
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at the propaganda Jagger. That was MY nuke and proud to claim it.

 

:. Sent Message

To: JaggerRiver    From: Delta2642    Date: 4/19/2016 6:46:21 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

 

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Delta2642. You lost 20888 soldiers, 879 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 173.075 miles of land, 28.650 technology, 173.075 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

 

 

 

You are guilty of repeated attempts to poach members of our alliance, and when challenged for even a single round of wars by 1 nation to discourage your advances you declare war on another 3 of our nations in full support of our enemy the NPO. You bring this upon yourself, so don't even start crying about it now.

 

And there you go attempting to poach members from another new alliance in their own DoE on the OWF! You sir have a hard lesson to be learned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not crying I'm loving it.

do you really class 2 nations as an alliance? I don't even class mine as an alliance until I have atleast 5 nation members.

Long live Pacific destroyer of tpf

may the phoenix never rise again :)

 

o/npo

Edited by JaggerRiver
added
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HalfEmpty said:

Lol My esteemed colleague from the defunct AA PC is sadly lacking in vermitim.  As TPF found out the hard way a NAP is a NAP until until one side sez it ain't no more.

 

That said, PC was my best frienimies. I miss CTB, this Bruce guy, tho, what alliance did he jump from this time? I sense anger and perhaps twatery, difficult to say, he's always hidden behind large skirts.  Umbrella is his destiny, DoomBirds have standards, and don't allow overbuilt twaters.

 

I couldn't have said it better myself HE.

 

PC was a nice little grouping. CTB, Twist, Kane....stand up guys.

 

The others here in the "TPF was mean to us" circle jerk are just the last remnants of the butthurt UJP retards.

 

...so what, we bailed on a !@#$hole AA with 404 in charge and a shell of what used to be \m/, they died when L&R left anyways.

 

Looking back it was kinda fun watching Sponge piss all over them........twaters indeed.

 

......cry me a river fellas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stewie said:

 

Yeep

 

That was hilarious cancel though

 

Yeah, was pretty hilairous since it was obvious TPF was going to use the same clause to cancel on PC but you guys just did it first.  Good times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Caliph said:

 

Yeah, was pretty hilairous since it was obvious TPF was going to use the same clause to cancel on PC but you guys just did it first.  Good times.

 

Cancel a NAP then immediately bandwagon into a war. Real stand up guys...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2016 at 5:50 AM, Judge X said:

Let's see. No members from a future Poison Clan/NG should be part of it. It'll save a period of having to clean up pure !@#$. That would be an excellent start. 

Can you show me how to duck out of wars super quick? I know you have loads of experience with that sort of thing. I want to look "honorable" by "defending" an ally, but still save most of my pixels. I really don't want to be a good ally.  Also, when should I launch wars based on OOC stuff?

Edited by Steve Buscemi
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, leeguy said:

 

Cancel a NAP then immediately bandwagon into a war. Real stand up guys...

 

TPF was planing on using that clause in the treaty when it became convenient, its just that PC beat you to the punch during Karma.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Can you show me how to duck out of wars super quick? I know you have loads of experience with that sort of thing. I want to look "honorable" by "defending" an ally, but still save most of my pixels. I really don't want to be a good ally.  Also, when should I launch wars based on OOC stuff?

 

If you're really interested in side-stepping wars and saving pixels, you could always go talk to IRON. It should be somewhat easy for you to get a hold of them on account of you being in a bloc together. 

 

Edited by memoryproblems
wording
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...