NG - SDS Treaty

oh, I like their theme it's an interesting name. I somehow doubt things will chain out any further than they currently have, but that would certainly make for an interesting war.

edit: based off their ingame information, I'd say its more likely this is just them upgrading the protectorate to some type of MDP treaty, not to mention there is two active wars between SDS and Animalz.

Edited by Mogar

Congrats :)

o/ SDS

o/ NG

Thank you to NG for being good protectors and we are glad we can continue this friendship :)

I don't know who SDS is.

I am the founder and I dunno either :(

Here are some alternative names:

The Stew Crew

Caustic's Strippers

Non Grata: The Cool Version

The We Haven't Rolled Them Yet?

The Evil Non Grata

Seven Days in the Sun, its the political counter to Doom Kingdom when SDS starts funneling aid/tech deal money down LPCN and SNX goes crazy saying SDS is aiding an enemy combatant during war time

:blush:

oh, I like their theme it's an interesting name. I somehow doubt things will chain out any further than they currently have, but that would certainly make for an interesting war.

edit: based off their ingame information, I'd say its more likely this is just them upgrading the protectorate to some type of MDP treaty, not to mention there is two active wars between SDS and Animalz.

Animalz was just one of their random raids, we won't declare on them for it :P

The Stew Crew

Caustic's Strippers

I approve of these three, Stew Crew just has that phonetic poetry you have to appreciate, Caustic's Strippers has a nice ring to it of course, and NG:TCV sounds like a law and order knock off, which is also great.

Seven Days in the Sun, its the political counter to Doom Kingdom when SDS starts funneling aid/tech deal money down LPCN and SNX goes crazy saying SDS is aiding an enemy combatant during war time

Thanks. I was wondering how this related to Methrage.

Congratulations NG.

Congrats :)

o/ SDS

o/ NG

Thank you to NG for being good protectors and we are glad we can continue this friendship :)

I am the founder and I dunno either :(

The Stew Crew

Caustic's Strippers

The We Haven't Rolled Them Yet?

The Evil Non Grata

:blush:

Animalz was just one of their random raids, we won't declare on them for it :P

You should go with Non Grata: Caustic's Strippers Edition. That just sounds phenomenal.