The Empire Strikes Back

Ulthran

Its not like Lord Hitchcock isn't fighting a bunch of wars. Also you chose to declare on 3 non-nuclear nations as your targets, with RUKUNU being the only nuclear nation to counter you after your pick. So you bringing up nuclear nations fighting non-nuclear when you do the same, then brag about barely edging out non-nuclear nations in damage is funny. Your nation is sinking like rock regardless, which is good.

Awesome, good old Methrage back spreading more lies.

Lord of Puns was the only Animalz nation in range with nukes, so I hit him, also hit two significant threat nations. See, in SNX our doctrine is to target actual fighters, not noobs on pending.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, good old Methrage back spreading more lies.

Lord of Puns was the only Animalz nation in range with nukes, so I hit him, also hit two significant threat nations. See, in SNX our doctrine is to target actual fighters, not noobs on pending.

tell your members to fight back, or we will simply delcare victory over SNX as this has been a poor and boring showing by SNX

get this, he is mad because M Inc are too 'wonder heavy' for his lower tier... even though that dirt ball wrote an entire thesis about have a superior lower tier military.

junka- you need to cry for help... more... bro

The Limitless Nexus nation he declared on had no wonders, yet that nation didn't complain at all. The difference between SNX nations and ours in resolve will become more clear as this war goes on. Although already his complaining over wonders and nukes is a preview.

The Limitless Nexus nation he declared on had no wonders, yet that nation didn't complain at all. The difference between SNX nations and ours in resolve will become more clear as this war goes on. Although already his complaining over wonders and nukes is a preview.

All those junka posters for such a poor showing... 

i expected better from SNX junka

I will fight you both if I get the chance, lets see how Sephiroth's three dozen wonders and Hitchcock's one big mouth actually perform.

no one cares about one-man... either show that SNX is worthy of fighting back, or we pull the plug and call victory because you're alliance has proven to be a non threat to anyone

I don't care if you claim victory.

cool story. well, sense we claimed victory over you- it doesn't matter if you care or not. again, you are no threat, just a delusional piece of work. go back to what you do best, tech farming. and also, thanks for the 45k to 6k damage ratio... you 'almost' had us. 

To: Galerion    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/10/2016 1:01:04 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Sephiroth for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Galerion    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/10/2016 1:01:04 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Sephiroth for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128331-m-inc-and-ln-declare-victory-over-snx

We have decided to show mercy.& give you guys a way out.

Edited by Sephiroth

Your a funny guy this is the second one of these you've sent me, whats the matter running out of money?

I've got PMs from those not even fighting me directly asking if there is a chance for them to get peace or not wanting to be involved. The first was on the condition you overthrow Junka & this one if you guys want to accept defeat gracefully. Your friend who declared alongside you is already done for and not attacking. He's just sinking like a rock while broke. You might have some fuel left, but not most SNX nations in this fight.

Also I ran out of money 6 months ago and I'm still fighting. So I'm not worried about that.

Edited by Sephiroth

no one cares about one-man... either show that SNX is worthy of fighting back, or we pull the plug and call victory because you're alliance has proven to be a non threat to anyone

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128331-m-inc-and-ln-declare-victory-over-snx

We have decided to show mercy.& give you guys a way out.

To me, it seems M inc and Meth are looking for a way out, however claiming a win and offering the winning side a way out, it reminds me of when a person gets knocked out then shouts are we done now?, like wtf you just got knocked out, you are done, laughing so much right now.

Claiming victory when sensing their WC depleting. We'll see who'll be the winner. Ah yes I advise you to spend more time in the real world <3
NP Field Marshall.

We've already won. Now we are just occupying your territory.

Crap, they're falling like flies out there.

err.. thats one, every alliance is allowed one that goes belly up in war. It says so right here in the copy of the kamasutra i got off of this guy in a trench coat on the main street in Hizzy's nation, back in the day.