Why We Fight

Sephiroth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sephiroth is out of money, Minc's bigger nations have been countered by our own drop-downs, and all of Animalz members are below 10k NS and falling. We all saw what happened when our leniency was demonstrated in January, these terrorists only understand the sword. So we will give them the sword, and when I finally get my hands around Hitchcocks throat, we shall see how he tries to worm his way out of this one.

you need better sell downs

And by "action" are you agreeing with Sephiroth and suggesting we drop SNX because their leader, in your words "runs his mouth"?  If you are, then you are mistaken about it resolving any sort of "bad press" issue, if in fact we actually have one. 

As I said previous, larger issues are generally dealt with behind the scenes.  You've already shown that you do not really know what I (and by extension the rest of Doom Kingdom's government) have in the past or are now doing in that regard.  The irony of this situation is that with Sephiroth running his mouth in public and suggesting in multiple threads what Doom Kingdom SHOULD do, he has created a situation where it would be very difficult for us to even consider taking the road he claims that he desires.  For the sake of argument only, to make my point here, if we had planned to alter our relationship in some fashion with SNX prior to Sephiroth's posts, at this point if we followed through with that it would appear (regardless of the truth of the matter) that we did so BECAUSE of Sephiroth.  THAT, my dear Lord Hitchcock, would be bad press.

White Chocolate,

Monsters Inc, Specifically myself- DEMANDS that you stay treatied to SNX and we also DEMAND that you continue to stick up and support Junka

Sephiroth is out of money, Minc's bigger nations have been countered by our own drop-downs, and all of Animalz members are below 10k NS and falling. We all saw what happened when our leniency was demonstrated in January, these terrorists only understand the sword. So we will give them the sword, and when I finally get my hands around Hitchcocks throat, we shall see how he tries to worm his way out of this one.&

Yet I'm outdamaging every SNX nation and will for as long as you are in power, considering your blatant aggressive war against us. Along with you conspiring against us & allies for the last few months when we've been fighting GOONS. You've managed to escalate yourself as our main enemy above GOONS very quickly. Edited by Sephiroth

Yet I'm outdamaging every SNX nation and will for as long as you are in power, considering your blatant aggressive war against us. Along with you conspiring against us & allies for the last few months when we've been fighting GOONS. You've managed to escalate yourself as our main enemy above GOONS very quickly.

Quoting for reference

Has SNX always been a 15k or smaller NS nation alliance? Perfect range for me to drag the whole alliance to near ZI & broke; with no one out of reach. Will they all follow you to ZI? I guess we'll see how much they enjoy being crater because you couldn't be a peaceful with your neighbors on the Brown Team.

Actually, you're broke.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 2/6/2016 12:06:58 AM
You have been attacked by Galerion.

You lost 989 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 852 soldiers and 1,703 tanks. Their forces razed 1.868 miles of your land, stole 5.207 technology, and destroyed 20.827 infrastructure. Their forces looted $13,082.55 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Seriously? lol

Actually, you're broke.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 2/6/2016 12:06:58 AM
You have been attacked by Galerion.

You lost 989 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 852 soldiers and 1,703 tanks. Their forces razed 1.868 miles of your land, stole 5.207 technology, and destroyed 20.827 infrastructure. Their forces looted $13,082.55 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Seriously? lol

Remember when Kashmir bragged I was broke when declaring on me? Remember when NSO did? I've been fighting constant wars ever since then, so if you think you are tougher than fully wondered GOONS I've been fighting non-stop since then while broke; you're very soft. Hot knife through butter.

Remember when Kashmir bragged I was broke when declaring on me? Remember when NSO did? I've been fighting constant wars ever since then, so if you think you are tougher than fully wondered GOONS I've been fighting non-stop since then while broke; you're very soft. Hot knife through butter.

Cool, we'll make a special Methrage ribbon, and you'll be a cartoon-like boss character for new members to fight. Definitely welcome good training for our noobs!

nSIBWnY.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

Cool, we'll make a special Methrage ribbon, and you'll be a cartoon-like boss character for new members to fight. Definitely welcome good training for our noobs!

Should say Junka, not even once. Anything you take command of seems to turn into Junk. You started a war with me and you're going to regret it.

Yet I'm outdamaging every SNX nation and will for as long as you are in power, considering your blatant aggressive war against us. Along with you conspiring against us & allies for the last few months when we've been fighting GOONS. You've managed to escalate yourself as our main enemy above GOONS very quickly.

Really?

A what 3000 (day) plus nation with some what 20 plus wonders sitting at 20k ns is beating nations that have played less than a year.

Stand up everyone this person needs a stand ovation.

Get over yourself you waste of space, Damn Why couldn't you be a man and be in my range so i can slap that taste out of your mouth.

Edited by Devialance

Really?

A what 3000 (day) plus nation with some what 20 plus wonders sitting at 20k ns is beating nations that have played less than a year.

Stand up everyone this person needs a stand ovation.

Get over yourself you waste of space, Damn Why couldn't you be a man and be in my range so i can slap that taste out of your mouth.

I've been busy fighting a fully wondered GOONS nation with much more money when SNX suddenly attacked (with these fully wondered GOONS fighting me round after round to prevent my rebuild), so you're full of it.

I've been busy fighting a fully wondered GOONS nation with much more money when SNX suddenly attacked (with these fully wondered GOONS fighting me round after round to prevent my rebuild), so you're full of it.

Lets see who you are facing shall we?

Nation 1) 1 wonder no nukes, 200 days old (You have done 90% of the damage)
Nation 2) 19 wonders, nukes 1000 days old (you have done 65% of the damage)

So I say again, its not hard to claim to be bashing SNX nations when you are 3 times older and in one case 15 times older.

What you do with Goons is on you.

White Chocolate,

Monsters Inc, Specifically myself- DEMANDS that you stay treatied to SNX and we also DEMAND that you continue to stick up and support Junka

Well played.

Now see if you can talk some sense into Sephiroth in terms of avoiding shit posting and I'll work on the same with Junka.  I doubt it will end the fighting anytime soon but at least the war time OWF reading will be more enjoyable.

Lets see who you are facing shall we?

Nation 1) 1 wonder no nukes, 200 days old (You have done 90% of the damage)
Nation 2) 19 wonders, nukes 1000 days old (you have done 65% of the damage)

So I say again, its not hard to claim to be bashing SNX nations when you are 3 times older and in one case 15 times older.

What you do with Goons is on you.

You do realize those SNX nations attacked me while I was fighting GOONS? Its Junka's fault I'm fighting those nations, since he told them to. I'm suppose to not defend myself when being nuked by SNX, as they attack others in my alliance and my allies? Odd logic you have there.

You do realize those SNX nations attacked me while I was fighting GOONS? Its Junka's fault I'm fighting those nations, since he told them to. I'm suppose to not defend myself when being nuked by SNX, as they attack others in my alliance and my allies? Odd logic you have there.

Never said anything about defending yourself, please keep in mind this came about with you bragging you have done more damage to SNX than they have to you, please lets not try and turn this in to anything else than me calling you up on the bullshit you been posting.

Never said anything about defending yourself, please keep in mind this came about with you bragging you have done more damage to SNX than they have to you, please lets not try and turn this in to anything else than me calling you up on the !@#$%^&* you been posting.

How did I brag about doing more damage to them when I've never fought them before? These 2 nations attacking me are the first, so I'm doing more damage to them after they attacked.

Omg please go back and read the comments, You turn the topic in to why they attacked my first comment and my whole chat has been about you bragging how you done more damage than any SNX member?

go ahead taken 10 mins to read the three pages to get things clear inside your head before you reply :), then we can get somewhere

Omg please go back and read the comments, You turn the topic in to why they attacked my first comment and my whole chat has been about you bragging how you done more damage than any SNX member?

go ahead taken 10 mins to read the three pages to get things clear inside your head before you reply :), then we can get somewhere

You take an out of context quote of me mentioning I'm outdamaging the SNX nations who are attacking to prove that was why they attacked, so I just corrected you is all.

Also since that was after he attacked, that was me expressing how stupid what he did was; rather than me bragging to provoke a war. He already started the war at that point.

In fact, before he just went ahead with attacking us; he was PMing members of my alliance trying to get convince them to attack him. So he did everything he could to provoke one and then attacked us. Edited by Sephiroth

I've shortened the OP to 4 sentences to make it more clear why we're fighting SNX, so its clear to everyone SNX attacked first & this is a defensive war for us and our allies.

So you wage a campaign here to remove the leadership from SNX, (that has nothing to do with you,) and your "allies" attacked without cause and you claim you are on defensive?, 

really_zpsdhv4pbih.png

So you wage a campaign here to remove the leadership from SNX, (that has nothing to do with you,) and your "allies" attacked without cause and you claim you are on defensive?, 

really_zpsdhv4pbih.png

interesting, none of these are methrage's alliance.

sure he was outspoken during the animalz / snx war... but for snx to hit LN because Methrage is outspoken pretty much screams tyrant

interesting, none of these are methrage's alliance.

sure he was outspoken during the animalz / snx war... but for snx to hit LN because Methrage is outspoken pretty much screams tyrant

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128295-the-war-on-brown-terrorism/?p=3434636

Seems like a reasonable stretch ... Not the first it's been done .. Certainly Meth hasn't been silent about his LPCN control at all ...