Why We Fight

Sephiroth

2000px-Anarcho-Gadsden_flag.svg_zpsow1l1

SNX has broke their peace deal with aNiMaLz despite it being before its 90 days expiration date & declared war on Limitless Nexus in violation of their 90 day NAP with aNiMaLz. With Tywin being incapable in not breaking a peace deal and attacking us, as well as our allies, we will continue to defend ourselves against SNX until they have a leadership change we can trust to honor agreements of peace.

Tywin, along with any who follows him, has shown they cannot be trusted. Tywin must be removed from power in SNX for any peace deals to be possible.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been posting constantly about how members of SNX should leave their alliance and move over to yours.  That is poaching.  I've asked you nicely in private  to please stop and you indicated to me that you would but you have not. 

You have made numerous other posts telling SNX that they should drop the the person leading them. 

You already made one OP where you accuse the SNX leader of treason (as if you have any power to make such an accusation in the first place) and in that thread you drop my name constantly and act as if you have some sort of influence that you clearly do not. 

Now you make your second OP where you bring Doom Kingdom generally and me specifically into once again.

Frankly, if it were anyone else making these posts I would assume that the person was trying to call us out and bait us into declaring war on them/their alliance for whatever reason.  In your particular case, I think you might actually be deranged enough to believe your own spin.  You are wrong.

Edited by White Chocolate

You've been posting constantly about how members of SNX should leave their alliance and move over to yours.  That is poaching.  I've asked you nicely in private  to please stop and you indicated to me that you would but you have not. 

You have made numerous other posts telling SNX that they should drop the the person leading them. 

You already made one OP where you accuse the SNX leader of treason (as if you have any power to make such an accusation in the first place) and in that thread you drop my name constantly and act as if you have some sort of influence that you clearly do not. 

Now you make your second OP where you bring Doom Kingdom generally and me specifically into once again.

Frankly, if it were anyone else making these posts I would assume that the person was trying to call us out and bait us into declaring war on them/their alliance for whatever reason.  In your particular case, I think you might actually be deranged enough to believe your own spin.  You are wrong.

Its hard to ignore an alliance whenever I do, next I know they're picking a fight with my allies and trying to black mail them into betraying the LPC. Then he suddenly wanted another thread saying he was cancelling the peace treaty who he proposed to aNiMaLz, ipurposely reignitiing that fight with them. Then he attacks Limitless Nexus without us showing aggression, however I have been outspoken about their mistreatment of our allies; so I haven't even focused on that as a main issue. Suddenly I'm pullled into these things Junka starts, since they involve my allies.

If you think I've made to many threads about this, SNX has 5 on the front in order to provoke us. You thought me saying that was in bad taste, welll Junka is trying to poach entire alliances from the LPC with blackmail.

So I'm only giving a small demonstration of showing what SNX has been doing to us, so you can get an idea of what SNX has done to provoke this. Junka knows it will cause issues between us, yet keeps trying provoke aNiMaLz with new thread either attacking them, announcing a peace deal / NAP with them, then announcing he's breaking that deal; with another announcement for him to brag about vicory over aNiMaLz as welll,, despite knowing this was causing more arguing.

You want  to turn a blind eye to everything SNX does & not recognize what they're doing despite them being worst than me on everything you're accusing me of to provoke things,, then I doubt there is much convincing. However if you're only thinking about Junka for a moment, do you really think he has not purposely provoked things to this point? Where he knew he was being aggressive enough, he went ahead and attacked LN without us ever having attacked a SNX nation before?

5 OPs is what SNX has on the front page to stir up things with aNiMaLz & the LPC, so ignoring him doesn't work in stopping his constant campaign against the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth

To be fair, you could also order Tywin to stop posting, in which case Methrage would just be talking to himself, and therefore not really accomplishing anything. Tywin continues to reply and bait replies due to the small amount of power and security his treaty with DK affords him. If there are people gunning for Doom, Tywin's a very easy target to rally troops around rolling, and if Doom gets rolled alongside him, happy bonus.

To be fair, you could also order Tywin to stop posting, in which case Methrage would just be talking to himself, and therefore not really accomplishing anything. Tywin continues to reply and bait replies due to the small amount of power and security his treaty with DK affords him. If there are people gunning for Doom, Tywin's a very easy target to rally troops around rolling, and if Doom gets rolled alongside him, happy bonus.

When she asked me to leave SNX alone, I agreed on the condition they didn't make more threads involving the LPC. Seems she never told Junka to leave us alone or Junka didn't care. However I was very willing to drop further back and forth with SNX if they left us alone, but they didn't and kept making new threads with more claims.

Edited by Sephiroth

Brown Team is a shitty, Tattooine-like wretched hive of scum and villainy, and Supernova X is one of the few redeeming qualities representing order and stability here. We will continue to pour boiling oil and nukes down on the army of beggars and criminal scum besieging us until you are tired of it and go home to your hovels in the desert.

Brown Team is a !@#$%*, Tattooine-like wretched hive of scum and villainy, and Supernova X is one of the few redeeming qualities representing order and stability here. We will continue to pour boiling oil and nukes down on the army of beggars and criminal scum besieging us until you are tired of it and go home to your hovels in the desert.

Besieging you? Losing already?

You need to hire a ghost writer to do your work, as your propaganda doesn't mean what you think it means

LOL, the same SNX who begged for mercy when NG was raiding you...

they suck for not putting you out of your misery then

Sorry my friend, you have me confused with someone else. I never fought against NG.

Edit: spelling. :P Edited by Anadaric

I believe you misunderstand the relationship between Junka and myself.  I am neither the leader nor the Viceroy of Supernova X.  I don't actually have any power to "order" Junka to stop doing anything.  SNX is our protectorate, a close relationship undoubtedly, but not one that gives me any power over either their internal dealings such as who the membership elects to follow or in what fashion they chose to represent themselves to the rest of Planet Bob. 

When she asked me to leave SNX alone, I agreed on the condition they didn't make more threads involving the LPC. Seems she never told Junka to leave us alone or Junka didn't care. However I was very willing to drop further back and forth with SNX if they left us alone, but they didn't and kept making new threads with more claims.

I asked you to stop trying to poach SNX membership.  You countered with agreeing to do that if Junka stopped making claims that SNX was the victor in their previous war but I did not agree exactly because (as I said above to Mogar) I have no power to agree to anything on behalf of SNX. 

What I did say was that both you and Junka ought to stop your public arguments back and forth because in my opinion they make both of you look foolish. 

okay, can DK just hit both LPwhatthe$%&@ever and SNX? Pwease? with whip cream and a cherry on top?

okay, I admit it, I LOL'ed :D

I believe you misunderstand the relationship between Junka and myself.  I am neither the leader nor the Viceroy of Supernova X.  I don't actually have any power to "order" Junka to stop doing anything.  SNX is our protectorate, a close relationship undoubtedly, but not one that gives me any power over either their internal dealings such as who the membership elects to follow or in what fashion they chose to represent themselves to the rest of Planet Bob. 

I asked you to stop trying to poach SNX membership.  You countered with agreeing to do that if Junka stopped making claims that SNX was the victor in their previous war but I did not agree exactly because (as I said above to Mogar) I have no power to agree to anything on behalf of SNX. 

What I did say was that both you and Junka ought to stop your public arguments back and forth because in my opinion they make both of you look foolish. 

okay, I admit it, I LOL'ed :D

I've been on planet bob for a few years... And I'll admit, for a while I thought you were 'it' WC- a perfect FA and extremely likable regardless on what decision you made.

Lately I've seen a different picture. Not politically correct, more of one who heads to PM during wars and the constant (and ridiculous) FA juggling you have to perform to keep snx 'safe' and junka on somewhat of a short leash.

It's no secret that DK is the next to get rolled, and yet you do nothing of value to your sphere except for showing support for an ego-centric tyrant who should have been put out of his misery long ago.

I've been on planet bob for a few years... And I'll admit, for a while I thought you were 'it' WC- a perfect FA and extremely likable regardless on what decision you made.

Lately I've seen a different picture. Not politically correct, more of one who heads to PM during wars and the constant (and ridiculous) FA juggling you have to perform to keep snx 'safe' and junka on somewhat of a short leash.

It's no secret that DK is the next to get rolled, and yet you do nothing of value to your sphere except for showing support for an ego-centric tyrant who should have been put out of his misery long ago.

So no public brown-nosing compliments about WC's "beautiful personality" anymore huh.

So no public brown-nosing compliments about WC's "beautiful personality" anymore huh.

Actually, I've always been frank. No brown nosing here, m inc has always been 'controversial'... Unlike dweebs like you who look for the ego boost rather than loyalty.

Ask your former allies their thoughts on you. I'm sure you and grub will hit it off any day now.

Also, your lower tier is burning, you'd better run for help. Sorry (not sorry)

Peace mode?!  Where did THAT insult come from?  In terms of what I may or may not be doing, really LH - you know as well as anyone that what happens in the public realm is far from what really matters.  You are not a confidant.  Frankly, the fact that you have nothing interesting  to share of my activities confirms we're doing fine in keeping secrets. 

I am curious, however, what exactly do you think I should do regarding this "ego-centric tyrant" and why...what would your suggestion solve?

I am curious, however, what exactly do you think I should do regarding this "ego-centric tyrant" and why...what would your suggestion solve?

what you should is take action, rather than words on that idiot... it's no secret you have publicly denounced him before, and yet he still continues to run his mouth.

and what my suggestion would resolve.... it would resolve the very issue DK is dealing with... bad press.

methrage has a nerve that provokes him. RE has sought a 'pile-on', and which al and I are diplomatically working towards a resolution. M Incs entry is an obvious call-out on TAO (while we have been in talks with SPTR per his stupid leadership)... and call me stupid, untrustworthy, however you'd like... we have our cards and we intend to use them on that idiot junka- all while he pleas for mercy 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

what you should is take action, rather than words on that idiot... it's no secret you have publicly denounced him before, and yet he still continues to run his mouth.

and what my suggestion would resolve.... it would resolve the very issue DK is dealing with... bad press.

methrage has a nerve that provokes him. RE has sought a 'pile-on', and which al and I are diplomatically working towards a resolution. M Incs entry is an obvious call-out on TAO (while we have been in talks with SPTR per his stupid leadership)... and call me stupid, untrustworthy, however you'd like... we have our cards and we intend to use them on that idiot junka- all while he pleas for mercy 

And by "action" are you agreeing with Sephiroth and suggesting we drop SNX because their leader, in your words "runs his mouth"?  If you are, then you are mistaken about it resolving any sort of "bad press" issue, if in fact we actually have one. 

As I said previous, larger issues are generally dealt with behind the scenes.  You've already shown that you do not really know what I (and by extension the rest of Doom Kingdom's government) have in the past or are now doing in that regard.  The irony of this situation is that with Sephiroth running his mouth in public and suggesting in multiple threads what Doom Kingdom SHOULD do, he has created a situation where it would be very difficult for us to even consider taking the road he claims that he desires.  For the sake of argument only, to make my point here, if we had planned to alter our relationship in some fashion with SNX prior to Sephiroth's posts, at this point if we followed through with that it would appear (regardless of the truth of the matter) that we did so BECAUSE of Sephiroth.  THAT, my dear Lord Hitchcock, would be bad press. 

Sephiroth is out of money, Minc's bigger nations have been countered by our own drop-downs, and all of Animalz members are below 10k NS and falling. We all saw what happened when our leniency was demonstrated in January, these terrorists only understand the sword. So we will give them the sword, and when I finally get my hands around Hitchcocks throat, we shall see how he tries to worm his way out of this one.