Discussion: Burn the Brown Sphere

Mogar

Still crying about the wonders disadvantage? For some that sits nuclear in the lower teir, I find this quite ironic. May your beating be painful.

All those SNX military medals... For nothing...

Go away, the adults are talking.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away, the adults are talking.

You made a very clear statement. You hand out cheesy medals and ribbons and our casualty count more-than quadruples yours... I knew months ago that we could/would rip through your lower tier.

Truth hurts, and you are no NPO.

So basically the treaty web is this big, ebil, stagnant structure that needs to be dismantled... lets hit the guys who are less connected!

You're trying to make this about your alliance, it is not, it is about you and methrage specifically. You know this, and no amount of spin you attempt to put on my words is going to change the fact you're going to continue to make the situation worse for yourself so long as you continue to believe that you are not one of the problems here.

actually, if you leave GATO/Atlas out of this and just focus on whatever alliances Junka/Methrage are in then the disinfection can be easily completed. The only issue comes from DK being protector of SNX. So, start the purge with Methrage/lpwtfe and wait patiently.

The problem with this line of thinking is that there is a point where nobody can continue to hit them.  Then you'll get ceaseless threads and posts about how they won because they had been knocked down so far they were out of range of 3-day old nations.

The problem with this line of thinking is that there is a point where nobody can continue to hit them.  Then you'll get ceaseless threads and posts about how they won because they had been knocked down so far they were out of range of 3-day old nations.

We would get endless threads during the war about how they are winning despite every single statistic suggesting otherwise. Look at what we get with them now... It would be one thing if this shit popped up on occasion to alleviate boredom but between tywin/meth/lord hitchcock/stonewall/rey there is so many "slam my head into a wall" style threads/posts that the OWF is a garbage pile of unintelligent and insane ramblings. I am all for micro drama to feel the void between the annual "global" war but this is just a handful of micros who continuously do the same stupid shit over and over and over again and all with delusions of grandeur that would get them locked away for life in another realm. It was cute when it was 3 or 4 years ago but seriously, it just needs to end. Find another friggin thing to do, disappear for a bit and come in with something fresh. This act is beyond stale and crusty which is why all it does is annoy the ever-friggin shit out of damn near everybody. (fyi- not aimed at you smurth, just so you know).

You're trying to make this about your alliance, it is not, it is about you and methrage specifically. You know this, and no amount of spin you attempt to put on my words is going to change the fact you're going to continue to make the situation worse for yourself so long as you continue to believe that you are not one of the problems here.

Arguing with him is like playing chess with a pigeon, etc etc you know the rest of the comparison.

In all seriousness though, this would certainly invigorate the mostly mothballed team color politics on planet bob.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

This is what I've been saying too. 

Couldn't give two shits about the rest of SNX, their only fault is following Tywin. He can talk, and he can hornswoggle - it's even gotten him some allies (combined with the fact he's extremely malleable to those with actual power who recognize the ability to control him). And couldn't care even less about the several in Meth's little band. Nicholai is the only other shitass there - don't know anything or never heard a word out of his other littlings. 

The entire Brown sphere would be better off without the pair of them.

"Too much activity on brown! We need to purge it so it is stale and inactive like everywhere else."

Astounding considering Mogar is usually one of the loudest people complaining about things being boring.

Indeed.

Bugger isnt in range to me and I'm never eager to sell down, but if he'll put his money where his mouth is I will too.

Mogar: Brown is none of your business. If you want a say, move here. Till then, STFU.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Why the fuck would I move from the best sphere in the world to the worst? I don't see Maroon alliances attacking one another, let alone making a 6 thread fiasco to waggle our dicks at one another, if you care about your home so much, take out the trash.

Why the $%&@ would I move from the best sphere in the world to the worst? I don't see Maroon alliances attacking one another, let alone making a 6 thread fiasco to waggle our dicks at one another, if you care about your home so much, take out the trash.

Pretty big hypothetical there, which we'll skip, it's bait but it's not good bait.

Brown can have our own internal arguments and solve them without the likes of you grandstanding.

You want to see brown quit fighting brown? Go ahead and invade. I've been trying to get Tywin and Seph to rise above their differences for months. Kicking your tail back to wherever you run to could be just the occasion for success.

I think someone is upset they chose the shit sphere and not one where our ties are like blood.

Invading implies I would ever tell people to move onto Brown, quite the opposite, if I were to seriously make an effort at this I'd work at moving as many people off Brown and leave you even weaker than you currently are.

Edited by Mogar

I think someone is upset they chose the !@#$ sphere and not one where our ties are like blood.

Invading implies I would ever tell people to move onto Brown, quite the opposite, if I were to seriously make an effort at this I'd work at moving as many people off Brown and leave you even weaker than you currently are.

Again you misunderstand us completely. We did not come here for power. We came here for liberty.

Also that is what you're doing by supporting Junka, sit on your hands as you watch him cause it burn from within. Junka doesn't care about Brown other than ensuring we're never getting along; as he considers outside alliances having the power to dictate who gets sanctioned on Brown at will more important than the well being of the sphere.

There really is one person who can end the burning of the Brown Sphere, the person sitting by as Junka Wages War on much of the Brown Sphere & has the power to put an end it to his madness.

I think someone is upset they chose the !@#$ sphere and not one where our ties are like blood.

Brown has the highest percentage of active nations at 76% (the next closest is green and yellow 68%), and it also has a significant number of newer nations (with the lowest ave. NS), so I'm not sure what you are going on about here.

It's like you literally hate the fact that brown is more active per capita than every other sphere.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Brown has the highest percentage of active nations at 76% (the next closest is green and yellow 68%), and it also has a significant number of newer nations, so I'm not sure what you are going on about here.

You've chosen to attack your fellow nations on Brown, betraying those on team who saw us as a team. The rift you've caused in Brown can only be fixed with new leadership in SNX, who understands you don't wage an aggressive war against your own team...

You don't seem to get mogars point on spheres where ties are like blood, you're the exception to this on Brown, You see no difference between attacking fellow brown nations as any others.

Edited by Sephiroth

You've chosen to attack your fellow nations on Brown, betraying those on team who saw us as a team. The rift you've caused in Brown can only be fixed with new leadership in SNX, who understands you don't wage an aggressive war against your own team...

You don't seem to get mogars point on sphere where ties are like blood, you're the exception to this on Brown, You see no difference between attacking fellow brown nations as any others.

Shut up for once Sephiroth, you have nothing to say when you brought in blue-team Minc to attack brown members in SNX. SNX has far more votes and nations on brown than you do, stop presenting yourself as the leader of brown, you're a terrorist.

This discussion is about brown in relation to other spheres, not your petty anti-Imperium agenda, and your thirst for revenge because we don't accept you as our tyrant.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You seem mad you attacked me and its backfiring.

You'll never beat my record in votes before i began to split them among more LPC candidates, so your bragging about your votes when I'm not trying to compete is lame.

Edited by Sephiroth

You seem mad you attacked me and its backfiring.

You'll never beat my record in votes before i began to split them among more LPC candidates, so your bragging about your votes when I'm not trying to compete is lame.

There are objectively more SNX voters and members, than LPCN voters and members, we are the primary driving force of Brown Team's activity, stop trying to constantly steal the show and make it about your band of rogues.

There are objectively more SNX voters and members, than LPCN voters and members, we are the primary driving force of Brown Team's activity, stop trying to constantly steal the show and make it about your band of rogues.

How many will keep voting for you after you've led them to ZI and bill lock? When you fail as a leader and that kicks in for them; your support will fall apart.

Also the SNX senate votes are going to Galerion, the one who should really be leading SNX to end this bloodshed.

Edited by Sephiroth

How many will keep voting for you after you've led them to ZI and bill lock? When you fail as a leader and that kicks in for them; your support will fall apart.

That literally cannot happen when 2/3rds of SNX is out of your range, and bombarding the 1/3 fighting with cash aid. You can't say the same.

I'll enjoy proving you wrong, to bad you're already almost ZI; so me getting a chance to ZI you will be slim.

Your numbers don't matter as your leadership turns into a disaster for turning on the Brown Team, as well as showing peace deals and treaties can't be trusted under your leadership with Brown Alliances.

You've made to many betrayals and mistakes, to many enemies, lost to many friends.

Edited by Sephiroth