The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

Your leader has no problem throwing around threats of the damage your 'bunch of nations that were trying to build themselves' were gonna do to "anyone" who threatened you as the low tier warriors you apparently are .. Are you saying he was wrong, because your guys were too busy building and won't perform to the levels his mouth has set?

It's hard to choose a side of the fence from here in the peanut gallery, both sides are so green with all the !@#$%^&* fertilizing them ..

I think our lower tier is performing exceptionally well considering the circumstances... can't help the fact that Monsters Inc cowardly rolled in while we were already busy, just to hit inactives and noobs... but hey that's what round two is for, as nations like Hannibal's lose infra but keep improvements, shrinking bills while aid still flows in.

Minc's tactics only work for about a round or two before it catches up to them. I guess they think that I wasn't watching them bully other alliances before this or something.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't help the fact that Monsters Inc cowardly rolled in while we were already busy, just to hit inactives and noobs

I think you forgot the clarifying quotes while mocking Meth with his own words.

Edited by Rayvon

I think you forgot the clarifying quotes while mocking Meth with his own words.

I think our lower tier is performing exceptionally well considering the circumstances... can't help the fact that Monsters Inc cowardly rolled in while we were already busy, just to hit inactives and noobs... but hey that's what round two is for, as nations like Hannibal's lose infra but keep improvements, shrinking bills while aid still flows in.

Minc's tactics only work for about a round or two before it catches up to them. I guess they think that I wasn't watching them bully other alliances before this or something.

who knows, maybe monsters inc has a trick up their sleeve?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Your leader has no problem throwing around threats of the damage your 'bunch of nations that were trying to build themselves' were gonna do to "anyone" who threatened you as the low tier warriors you apparently are .. Are you saying he was wrong, because your guys were too busy building and won't perform to the levels his mouth has set?

It's hard to choose a side of the fence from here in the peanut gallery, both sides are so green with all the !@#$%^&* fertilizing them ..

This is even more funny, coming from NSO lol

It's really interesting to see how dedicated to perpetuating lies and nonsense M inc is.

After reading through this thread I find it hard to believe anyone would even take them seriously.

if you want to be more specific, I will provide you with facts for any statement(s) i've made in this thread... and upon those, then decide.

and if you don't trust me, then ask any of Tywinn's former allies how they feel about his 'loyalty' his 'courage'... and see what they say.

word of the day for the SNX noobs, "brainwashing"

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It is a sad day when an alliance in this world acts according to the principles of duty, honor, and sacrifice, it is "brainwashing." We have been beset by the worst group of savages in this world, a group that would never have been allowed to conglomerate in the elder days of our world, when more alliances were like ours today.

In our Imperium we have preserved the atmosphere of the elder days, a time when Order always prevailed against Chaos, and when civilized behavior was the norm. It is this higher culture that gives us the strength to fight on against overwhelming odds, that pulls us together when times are toughest. With nothing but our bare hands we have rebuilt the glory of the elder days, and we have sworn oaths to defend it against all enemies.

Like moths to a light, it is natural that these barbarians should envy our prosperity and seek to take it from us. So long as the warriors of this alliance stand and fight, that will never happen.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Pretty funny that despite all the bragging in this thread about fighting noobs, and 60+ ongoing wars, SNX has been barely scratched.

GG

As I said elsewhere, that is a 6 day update, SNX growth on 3 rd and 4th Feb 2016 might be compensating for any war losses 5th Feb onwards. Not strange as you lot were on a growth spurt and most probably building up to war (hypothesis that)

As I said elsewhere, that is a 6 day update, SNX growth on 3 rd and 4th Feb 2016 might be compensating for any war losses 5th Feb onwards. Not strange as you lot were on a growth spurt and most probably building up to war (hypothesis that)

If our growth is compensating for losses, we must be doin it rite :smug:

m inc loves war... we really do- what we saw wasn't war... it was junka saying one thing and his members begging for another- i actually sympathize with them. Snx is no threat, and i made an announcement to accept their peace offering and offer peace.

most terrible war we've ever fought.

m inc loves war... we really do- what we saw wasn't war... it was junka saying one thing and his members begging for another- i actually sympathize with them. Snx is no threat, and i made an announcement to accept their peace offering and offer peace.

most terrible war we've ever fought.

Ofc you love war you all stay under 10k ns but one and sell tech so you have huge wc at that level to beat on new nations, every bully loves to pick on people smaller than them 

Ofc you love war you all stay under 10k ns but one and sell tech so you have huge wc at that level to beat on new nations, every bully loves to pick on people smaller than them 

lol, you need to learn how ds got started. Doom was much better when they were the raiders and bullies of the world. Now they like politics :barf:

Junka aggressively starts a war with us & breaks a peace deal, yet he calls us the savages? lol

To call this war aggressive means you state that you were going to leave animalz out to dry as we attacked them. You are their ally, no? We attacked because we knew you'd come to defend them so struck first.

To call this war aggressive means you state that you were going to leave animalz out to dry as we attacked them. You are their ally, no? We attacked because we knew you'd come to defend them so struck first.

Your war with aNiMaLz was aggressive or you wouldn't have broke the peace deal. Whether you wanted to cancel so you could attack me or aNiMaLz doesn't matter. There was no peace between you and aNiMaLz when Junka voided it.

Your war with aNiMaLz was aggressive or you wouldn't have broke the peace deal. Whether you wanted to cancel so you could attack me or aNiMaLz doesn't matter. There was no peace between you and aNiMaLz when Junka voided it.

we called off peace and then animalz had the first attack against us. We recognized war and fought back then attacked your alliance because it was allies with animalz.

Edit: tablet spelling, lol Edited by Anadaric

we called off peace and then animalz had the first attack against us. We recognized war and fought back then attacked your alliance because it was allies with animalz.

Edit: tablet spelling, lol

Who hit first after you guys said the peace deal was off doesn't matter, less than who struck first when you knew starting a war with aNiMaLz would force my hand.

Edited by Sephiroth

Who hit first after you guys said the peace deal was off doesn't matter, less than who struck first when you knew starting a war with aNiMaLz would force my hand.

If the SNX defends themselves from an animalz attack, then it would be animalz who forced your hand would it not?

If the SNX defends themselves from an animalz attack, then it would be animalz who forced your hand would it not?

You guys attacked aNiMaLz, got them to sign a NAP as the peace deal & then Junka broke that peace deal. Saying peace was off & he would not honor the 90 Day Non-Aggression Agreement.

Either he wanted to attack aNiMaLz or their allies; or he wanted to provoke aNiMaLz into hitting him by announcing he was breaking the deal. Junka wanted this war and to be able to attack me, which the NAP with aNIMaLz prevented. He got his feelings hurt when I said in public it was white peace aNIMaLz agreed to, since that is the truth. So he started this war.

Edited by Sephiroth

You guys attacked aNiMaLz, got them to sign a NAP as the peace deal & then Junka broke that peace deal. Saying peace was off & he would not honor the 90 Day Non-Aggression Agreement.

Either he wanted to attack aNiMaLz or their allies; or he wanted to provoke aNiMaLz into hitting him by announcing he was breaking the deal. Junka wanted this war and to be able to attack me, which the NAP with aNIMaLz prevented. He got his feelings hurt when I said in public it was white peace aNIMaLz agreed to, since that is the truth. So he started this war.

No that's just your paranoia and you expressing that paranoia publicly with your phony court rubbish is what instigated this current war.

When the NAP was cancelled we stated why we felt it needed to be cancelled and stated that we had no intentions of engaging Animalz again.