Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complaining about advantage when you attacked me while broke and fighting GOONS is laughable. You seemed to think you could keep me in anarchy forever or we'd somehow agree to white peace in less than a round again, despite you claiming it a victory last time and even saying something about sore losers in one of your responses to me correcting you on it being white peace. Karma hit you pretty quick on not making people want to white peace you by doing that.

Again you keep saying you was fighting goons, its already been proven you was not fighting anyone in wars yes but they was not fighting back you had over a month to repair from that so called war ?

Again you keep saying you was fighting goons, its already been proven you was not fighting anyone in wars yes but they was not fighting back you had over a month to repair from that so called war ?

Bear Retrieval Unit a member of GOONS at war with Sephiroth till 8th February.

My math isn't the greatest, but I even know 8th to the 14th isn't over a month but 7 days ago. Edited by the rebel

Are you really brain dead or do you do just act like you are? I see you keep repeating this, but you've been proven wrong and are completely stupid for repeating it constantly. I just need to assume you know you're lying and trying to be irritating, which is why this is the last time I'm going to prove it to you and then never bother responding to you again if you repeat the lie again.

bear_zpslxzvpwja.png

Bear declared on me 2/1, SNX declared on me 2/4. The war with Bear was far more damaging than anything SNX did, Bear decided to buy his tech high enough to get EMPs for his last war with me before he quit, so really its thanks to him I get to be in range to fight Tywin so soon. Now do you understand or is it impossible to ever get through to you?

Edited by Sephiroth

Are you really brain dead or do you do just act like you are? I see you keep repeating this, but you've been proven wrong and are completely stupid for repeating it constantly. I just need to assume you know you're lying and trying to be irritating, which is why this is the last time I'm going to prove it to you and then never bother responding to you again if you repeat the lie again.

bear_zpslxzvpwja.png

Bear declared on me 2/1, SNX declared on me 2/4. The war with Bear was far more damaging than anything SNX did, Bear decided to buy his tech high enough to get EMPs for his last war with me before he quit, so really its thanks to him I get to be in range to fight Tywin so soon. Now do you understand or is it impossible to ever get through to you?

Why not give a link to that information?, as your war screen does not show that information and nor did it when i checked on the 5th feb when i posted screen shots proving you was lying about the so called wars you claim to have been in, so come on post the link that shows the alliance name and not some link that has no alliance attached to it?

Why not give a link to that information?, as your war screen does not show that information and nor did it when i checked on the 5th feb when i posted screen shots proving you was lying about the so called wars you claim to have been in, so come on post the link that shows the alliance name and not some link that has no alliance attached to it?

Because pleasing you is at the top of our priority list...

Because last time we "talked this out, wrapped this up" we went along our merry way not realizing SNX was declaring victory in the forums, and then spreading lies about us when we wouldn't conform to their demands of betraying the LPC. The only thing left to do is fight until one of us disbands, or publicly issues forth a formal complete, and unconditional surrender. I thought the Immoral Junkie was decent too until he exposed himself as a liar, and a fraud. Fool me once yadi yadi yada.....

Yeah I know it's more complicated than that.

I still want us all to get along dammit. I know it's not your fault, I'm just a little pissed off at everyone involved right now.

Shouldn't you still be on a forum vacation? You have the bad habit of saying things that embarrass yourself and your alliance.

Oh! Yeah! Look at someone that should be taking a forum vacation. You're back about 7 years too early, doofus. We still remember you here ;)

Yeah I know it's more complicated than that.

I still want us all to get along dammit. I know it's not your fault, I'm just a little pissed off at everyone involved right now.

pissed off at m inc who went in for LN who was aggressively attacked by snx?