NSO-TBC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still got 29 days to get the puppy!

That doesn't change the fact he likes cats. But I suppose there is room for forgiveness. I too once considered getting a cat, but then an acquaintance told me about their cat and I promptly returned to my senses.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I'm not really much of a pet person at all, really. Fish, I guess. I could handle fish.

The treaty is quite clear in that you are supposed to get a puppy. I am sorry, but fish won't cut it. If this relationship means anything to you I suggest you get your act together now.

There is another way. Become Methrage.

You mean challenge Joe Stupid directly? I should have won, but voter turnout was terrible. Maybe if I sent out a few PMs to remind people to vote or let them know there was a vote,  it would have been different. Although your loss, things could have been different for you guys.

Edited by Sephiroth

You mean challenge Joe Stupid directly? I should have won, but voter turnout was terrible. Maybe if I sent out a few PMs to remind people to vote or let them know there was a vote,  it would have been different. Although your loss, things could have been different for you guys.

There was a vote?

I have no idea why people talk to me. I don't know anything. Anyway, I proved Spartacus right. NSO is indeed terrible. TCB should never have signed with us.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

There was a vote?

I have no idea why people talk to me. I don't know anything.

I think you were among the handful who voted, but happened to be against. :P

I would have given you the vote, but I guess things aren't what they used to be between us. If it was a fake vote, guess that wouldn't surprise me either.