Treaty Cancellation

Caustic

Prediction? Your understanding of hyperbole is unmatched.  :facepalm:

We're not next, nor were we ever 'next' .. Nor was that ever what I said .. lol .. Comparing the actions of Oculus against Pacifica's former steadfast TPF [and by extension into STA], in relation to our Sith-Grata relations, was not paranoia. Pacifica couldn't (or worse, wouldn't) stop such actions so how could Grata stop it if it were to come to pass. A public outcry to them where the private was glossed - and, for the most part by Grata, entirely skipped over. 

Keep speculating though, it is quite amusing. Shows just how little 'insider information' you really have anywhere, not just in regards to Oculus' plans. 

You're right they wouldn't be able to stop it, what they could do is clear up any conflicting treaties before it happens. Although for the most part, I'm just messing around. I have no idea what they have planned.

What I can see is Non Grata seems to have replaced you guys with NpO & your alliance just signed a treaty with an alliance which seems to include a lot of former M16 members. Some might say STA's mistake was signing with M16. I'm not sure the exact relationship between you guys and NpO, but wouldn't surprise me if there is more to this. As you said, if there was a plot NG would be unlikely to be able to stop it; so next best thing might be making sure they don't have any conflicting treaties.

However I'm just having some fun speculating and maybe making you guys a little paranoid if you weren't already. However with our NAP in place, I doubt we will fight again & I don't really have any grudges. Disappointment with some of you maybe, but I consider our issues in the past. In the initial post I had the emote with the tongue sticking out since I was joking around. ;)

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right they wouldn't be able to stop it, what they could do is clear up any conflicting treaties before it happens. Although for the most part, I'm just messing around. I have no idea what they have planned.

What I can see is Non Grata seems to have replaced you guys with NpO & your alliance just signed a treaty with an alliance which seems to include a lot of former M16 members. Some might say STA's mistake was signing with M16. I'm not sure the exact relationship between you guys and NpO, but wouldn't surprise me if there is more to this. As you said, if there was a plot NG would be unlikely to be able to stop it; so next best thing might be making sure they don't have any conflicting treaties.

However I'm just having some fun speculating and maybe making you guys a little paranoid if you weren't already. However with our NAP in place, I doubt we will fight again & I don't really have any grudges. Disappointment with some of you maybe, but I consider our issues in the past. In the initial post I had the emote with the tongue sticking out since I was joking around. ;)

MI6 not M16. And we don't have a treaty with STA. 

NPO and TPF are allied.

TPF signs MI6

NPO cancels on TPF and attacks them in a malicious twist

NG and NSO are allied

TBC forms, containing a large contingent of MI6 members

NSO allies TBC

NG cancels on NSO

(Fill in the blank)

Our wretched souls are cursed. Forever shall we carry the burden of our past. The chain around our neck. The weight that drags us down. Our fate sealed by the faith we once followed. A state of joint isolation to be entered with whomever would partner us. There is no return. What we have become, we will remain. What we wish to be, we will never see.

NPO and TPF are allied.

TPF signs MI6

NPO cancels on TPF and attacks them in a malicious twist

NG and NSO are allied

TBC forms, containing a large contingent of MI6 members

NSO allies TBC

NG cancels on NSO

(Fill in the blank) Oculus preemptively attacks Kashmir just in case they may or may not defend NSO? :P

I hate these slow buildups for major conflicts, but that would make for an interesting start to one. We'd get to see how strong the Kashmir/TAO bond really is.

No tywin you're wrong. Now that TAO and kashmir both protect the same alliance, we're MADP partners for life. Yay!

If Oculus wants to pre-empt kashmir they're going to have to pre-empt us before we pre-empt them. In fact they'd need to pre-empt our pre-empt before we pre-empt their pre-empt to our pre-empt. Better happen soon right meth!!!!!!!!

No tywin you're wrong. Now that TAO and kashmir both protect the same alliance, we're MADP partners for life. Yay!

If Oculus wants to pre-empt kashmir they're going to have to pre-empt us before we pre-empt them. In fact they'd need to pre-empt our pre-empt before we pre-empt their pre-empt to our pre-empt. Better happen soon right meth!!!!!!!!

I see you understood the reference, good for you.

I hate these slow buildups for major conflicts, but that would make for an interesting start to one. We'd get to see how strong the Kashmir/TAO bond really is.

That's certainly the relationship that keeps me on the edge of my seat too Edited by Gibsonator21

We have an undisclosed xxx rated relationship fo sho and share the same interests and smoke out of the same sack of Kushmir... :smug:

No preempt.  UJP4lyfe bro.