Treaty Cancellation

Caustic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry wes, no drama to be found.

Thats actually really refreshing, happy to hear it. But it seems like you guys get along so well, so why cancel? Why trade one treaty for another? You don't have to answer that on my part, just throwing it out there for pondering.

Thats actually really refreshing, happy to hear it. But it seems like you guys get along so well, so why cancel? Why trade one treaty for another? You don't have to answer that on my part, just throwing it out there for pondering.

You're right, I don't have to and won't. But don't let that stop you from wildly speculating! :psyduck:

Good luck to both alliances.

Man, now I have to post again. It'll stop after this, I swear. :wacko:

I am sad to see this tie broken, but it's far better to part as friends than end up torn between two spheres (unlike many AAs). Potential betrayal of a treaty should not be an option for any AA. Our FA goals have been drifting apart over the past year, and I wish NSO the best in their FA goals. They're among the closest culturally to NG that I've seen, with both AAs having healthy boundaries between themselves and their nations. Even if the worst conceivable outcome ever happens, and NSO whomps on NG, I trust that everyone can troll, fight, and move on, unlike some of the other recent "friendships" on Bob. All the best, and may you guys live to #$%#post another day.

Nicely said on the betrayal of a treaty never being an option for any AA to consider an option, so this seems like the right choice at this time.

I thought it was well known that the Orders were the natural enemy of the Orders. Damn Orders, they ruined the Orders...

Such disorderly conduct is most unbecoming, please stop reverting to a state of nature and instead proceed in an orderly manner to the nearest re-education center.

Also, Midichloriens.

To be honest, I thought this should of been done back when NSO attacked Non Grata's protectorate (Confederatio Aesir). I have no idea if that was a contributing factor, but this doesn't surprise me due to that even if this is completely unrelated.

We both knew this day would come, and here it is. This was one hell of a ride. We've been through a lot together but now our paths are diverging, it was inevitable. Plus no one should ever be treatied to all 3 orders at the same time. Maybe we'll meet up on the play ground again and steal some lunch money.  Good luck out there brothers.  

o/ NSO

o/ NG

FUCK, we could've had this.  I didn't realize it until now.

Anyway, loved being allied to you guys and I will always consider you bros. :wub:

To be honest, I thought this should of been done back when NSO attacked Non Grata's protectorate (Confederatio Aesir). I have no idea if that was a contributing factor, but this doesn't surprise me due to that even if this is completely unrelated.

Oh don't worry. It has everything to do with that and our coming back for more. Strap yourself in and hold on.

Has anyone else seen this? I saw it the other day and it's been confirmed by my sources in GPA, NPO, TBC, MI6, Monsters Inc, TDO, TLR, TLC, Kashmir, PPO, Oculus, IRON, STA, TSA, KoRT, KoRn, Confederiso Asair, NpO, Fark, Total Farkistan, GOONS, MW, Umb, GATO, LUE, MK, ODN, and Admin. Not trying to start anything between NSO and NG but I think it's worth looking into and want to know if NG can confirm.

mU94cAl.jpg

Has anyone else seen this? I saw it the other day and it's been confirmed by my sources in GPA, NPO, TBC, MI6, Monsters Inc, TDO, TLR, TLC, Kashmir, PPO, Oculus, IRON, STA, TSA, KoRT, KoRn, Confederiso Asair, NpO, Fark, Total Farkistan, GOONS, MW, Umb, GATO, LUE, MK, ODN, and Admin. Not trying to start anything between NSO and NG but I think it's worth looking into and want to know if NG can confirm.

mU94cAl.jpg

Seems legit. To the bunkers!  :ehm:

mU94cAl.jpg

100% can confirm

Oh don't worry. It has everything to do with that and our coming back for more. Strap yourself in and hold on.

I said I don't know if it was a contributing factor, but I'm under no illusion this has everything to do with that.

This probably has more do with Oculus' plans to roll you guys if anything & differences in who you guys consider allies. :P

I don't know why people think Oculus is after Doom when Doom has so many treaties with Oculus. Look how much work it took to roll isolated MI6, now imagine multiplying the headaches with more treaties + DBDC factor.

Of course if Oculus managed to get all of those treaties dropped on the same day and then blitzed us all... I would be impressed.

I don't know why people think Oculus is after Doom when Doom has so many treaties with Oculus. Look how much work it took to roll isolated MI6, now imagine multiplying the headaches with more treaties + DBDC factor.

Of course if Oculus managed to get all of those treaties dropped on the same day and then blitzed us all... I would be impressed.

Rayvon was already paranoid of being next when STA got attacked, with the Oculus supremacy clause. Without the Non Grata treaty, there really is nothing to stop Oculus from attacking if they want to now.

If they get rolled, Doom doesn't need to do a thing. Kashmir doesn't have a mandatory defense pact with NSO as far as I'm aware, all their treaties only activate when they want them to. I don't have insider information on Oculus' plan, but this certainly would be what I'd expect to happen if Rayvon's prediction on being next were to come true. Do you really think "Doom" would come in fighting full force if NSO got hit? If we look at this from a Doom perspective, they are the weakest link.

Edited by Sephiroth

Prediction? Your understanding of hyperbole is unmatched.  :facepalm:

We're not next, nor were we ever 'next' .. Nor was that ever what I said .. lol .. Comparing the actions of Oculus against Pacifica's former steadfast TPF [and by extension into STA], in relation to our Sith-Grata relations, was not paranoia. Pacifica couldn't (or worse, wouldn't) stop such actions so how could Grata stop it if it were to come to pass. A public outcry to them where the private was glossed - and, for the most part by Grata, entirely skipped over. 

Keep speculating though, it is quite amusing. Shows just how little 'insider information' you really have anywhere, not just in regards to Oculus' plans. 

Edited by Rayvon