Independent Announcement

dundee.png

Independent Alliance Announcement

First and foremost I, president of Independent, would like to apologize for for the last thread that was created and if anyone was offended by the conversations going on in the comments.  I took it and replied like it was a debate exchanging ideas but the way people were coming at it is that there is one way and only one right way which is not the way I like to view things.  I've been in multiple alliances from past nations and have seen how things work and i always think there's a better and simpler way to everything.  Nothing is ever perfect for me and as you can see Independent is not expecting to follow a normal tradition of alliances on this game.  

We will do what we will need to do to be a strong alliance but we will also evolve in other ways with trial and error to see if we can become an even stronger alliance.  Independent wants to help evolve the game of cyber nations and we recognize that this is not an easy or overnight.  We do not plan on becoming a temporary alliance and we will keep trying anything to keep growing.  With this said we do not care if you are with us or against us.  We would love for you to be with us with assistance or just support verbally but if not that's OK you have the beautiful right to believe anything you want and we accept criticism and praise. 

So if you have any constructive criticism you would like to give to help our alliance or anything you see wrong or anything that could help us grow please comment below and tell us, help us grow.  If i comment back questioning or telling you what i think im not arguing, im trying to understand and question your thoughts to get out the best answer as possible.  We're a small and growing alliance and we could use all your support. 

Someguynamedjosh

Jara Empire

Independent President

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you edit an old post,and then start  a new thread doesn't change what we all have been telling you. You aren't ready to run an alliance yet. So, take all of our advice, learn the game better, because you certainly didn't learn anything in Invicta with what your actions displayed. Those actions proved you aren't even close to being ready to lead an alliance.Find a nice alliance to join, learn the ropes the right way, and maybe 1 day down the road you might, and I stress this, MIGHT learn how to do things right. You are setting yourself up to fail. So, quit while you are dead last. Because most of us who gave you legitimate criticism in your last thread, know that a disband announcement is more then likely going to happen, and very soon at that.

Just because you edit an old post,and then start  a new thread doesn't change what we all have been telling you. You aren't ready to run an alliance yet. So, take all of our advice, learn the game better, because you certainly didn't learn anything in Invicta with what your actions displayed. Those actions proved you aren't even close to being ready to lead an alliance.Find a nice alliance to join, learn the ropes the right way, and maybe 1 day down the road you might, and I stress this, MIGHT learn how to do things right. You are setting yourself up to fail. So, quit while you are dead last. Because most of us who gave you legitimate criticism in your last thread, know that a disband announcement is more then likely going to happen, and very soon at that.

i asked for critisism about the alliance not about me.  tell me why you think im not ready.  And you have a part in the invicta as much as i did

whats your stance on cruise missiles

I say don't stock them up until time of war and only buy as many as you'll need for that attack or attaks, if you're in a war by more than one person, so that your bills aren't higher than they need to be.  that's also what I tell all new members who enter my alliance.  don't buy any tanks, missiles or aircraft unless we are at a time of war and to have your nation deacon and readiness as low as possible. 

I had no part AT ALL in why you got banned from Invicta. That is all your doing! And KingWilliam even said so to you and me when he had me take your diplomat status away before he banned you. And the reason for your banning is factual evidence why you are no where close to you being ready to run an alliance. And the criticism is about you and your alliance!

Edited by Ziggy

complete disagree. if you buy them now you won't have to buy them later. also when there is demand there is less supply so the prices go up. buy them now.

Ok, thanks i never thought of it that way or heard it that way i'm going to look into that more and if i find it a better system I'll send an announcement to my members.  Hopefully we won't need them for a while lmao but you never actually know.  And ziggy im not looking for an argument like you are.  Apparently you're still butt hurt about what happened long ago when a nation from your alliance attacked me and it created a whole drama.  It's over ziggy if you have nothing constructive to say please don't comment on this thread.  I have no intentions of joining another alliance.  Only intentions of growing and making mine better. 

Ok, thanks i never thought of it that way or heard it that way i'm going to look into that more and if i find it a better system I'll send an announcement to my members.  Hopefully we won't need them for a while lmao but you never actually know.  And ziggy im not looking for an argument like you are.  Apparently you're still butt hurt about what happened long ago when a nation from your alliance attacked me and it created a whole drama.  It's over ziggy if you have nothing constructive to say please don't comment on this thread.  I have no intentions of joining another alliance.  Only intentions of growing and making mine better. 

once you gain experience you find out that your cruise missiles are your bread and butter. and don't listen to anyone that tells you not to fill up on bread. i rough those people up when i hear that kind of talk. with the cruise missiles that i'm exponentially saving money on.

also where are your alliance forums?

I am not hurt at all about anything, so you are wrong again. And I am not arguing at all or in any way. There was no drama on our end. But, you made plenty of drama that got you banned from invicta.That is an absolute fact!

And I have given you plenty of constructive criticism, as well as did other players in regard to this subject.

once you gain experience you find out that your cruise missiles are your bread and butter. and don't listen to anyone that tells you not to fill up on bread. i rough those people up when i hear that kind of talk. with the cruise missiles that i'm exponentially saving money on.

also where are your alliance forums?

If you go to my AA you'll see where you can click the link.  Forum is kind of dry from lack of members and you wont see much when you view as a guest but it's good enough for now as a small alliance and gets the job done enough.  I'm hoping to make it bigger once we grow some more with more members but right now its all we got. 

I am not hurt at all about anything, so you are wrong again. And I am not arguing at all or in any way. There was no drama on our end. But, you made plenty of drama that got you banned from invicta.That is an absolute fact!

And I have given you plenty of constructive criticism, as well as did other players in regard to this subject.

You're still arguing.  But whatever.  Because i have nothing but love for you Ziggy even if our alliances become friends or rivals because without you or invicta i wouldn't have created Independent.  I wouldn't be creating a path for myself and others that's so far successful.  Maybe it'll continue to be successful or maybe it'll start to fall but either way were all going on the ride together and were doing our best.  That's why i created this thread.  to ask for wisdom from other people who play cyber nations.  You haven't offered any but i'd love to have some. 

Guides... you need to read them. Then read them again! Once you Master econ and war guides then you might be ready to do something in a government capacity. Seems to me that you havnt. This may be in part why people have criticized you in last thread.

Shortage of cruise missles? We are still messing with noobs? Guess i didnt get the memo

Guides... you need to read them. Then read them again! Once you Master econ and war guides then you might be ready to do something in a government capacity. Seems to me that you havnt. This may be in part why people have criticized you in last thread.

Shortage of cruise missles? We are still messing with noobs? Guess i didnt get the memo

Well said!

how about i rough you around fella how does that sound to ya

Well point me towards those guides.  Send me some links.  Ill read them and read them again.  Just show me the way. 

Well point me towards those guides.  Send me some links.  Ill read them and read them again.  Just show me the way. 

This is our point...we shouldn't have to show you this stuff. This proves unequivocally that you aren't ready to run an alliance. Face it, the criticism alot of us are giving you is completely warranted. Face it you need to be in an established alliance to learn what to do. Because you are/have shown you are no where ready to succeed in this type of endeavor.

This is our point...we shouldn't have to show you this stuff. This proves unequivocally that you aren't ready to run an alliance. Face it, the criticism alot of us are giving you is completely warranted. Face it you need to be in an established alliance to learn what to do. Because you are/have shown you are no where ready to succeed in this type of endeavor.

Ok ziggy.  Were done with our conversation you haven't helped any. 

Ok ziggy.  Were done with our conversation you haven't helped any. 

I am helping you and so have others...you just refuse to face the facts. And the fact is, when you are asking for people to show you the way, to give you guides to read to learn,etc...this is PROOF that you aren't ready to take this endeavor on. So, take the criticism and use it to keep yourself failing. As of right now, we all know that failure is inevitable.

Edited by Ziggy