SNX-Animalz Agreement

[OOC]Why is it that any thread Immortan Junka gets involved in, rapidly devolves into either;

1.  Mudslinging.

2.  Burbling on about the Bourgoisis

3.  Bemoaning the treatment and present existential status of Hawaians

4.  The use of Drugs.

5.  So far off track that people lose track of what the thread was about in the first place.[/OOC]

So ignoring the self-centred narcissistic witterings of Immortan Junka, Congratulation to ANimalZ on white peace.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[OOC]Why is it that any thread Immortan Junka gets involved in, rapidly devolves into either;

1.  Mudslinging.

2.  Burbling on about the Bourgoisis

3.  Bemoaning the treatment and present existential status of Hawaians

4.  The use of Drugs.

5.  So far off track that people lose track of what the thread was about in the first place.[/OOC]

So ignoring the self-centred narcissistic witterings of Immortan Junka, Congratulation to ANimalZ on white peace.

Do you even [OOC]IC/OOC[/OOC] bro

Hey, "bro", how about both of you step away from the OOC banter and keep things on topic?

TAO will support this cause but TAO has no proclivity against using military force if conditions warrant it as methrage has expressed a willingness to attack Doom on several occasions and we will not hesitate to take preemptive strikes should we feel it necessary.. :ehm:

TAO is worthless. You said it yourself that you want to break off from doom because they aren't st your neck-n-call. Best thing you can do is step down as you've already done enough damage there.

Per this thread, let's not forget sit kindle, how stonewall tried sweeping Animalz under the rug

TAO will support this cause but TAO has no proclivity against using military force if conditions warrant it as methrage has expressed a willingness to attack Doom on several occasions and we will not hesitate to take preemptive strikes should we feel it necessary.. :ehm:

Stonewall, its best to just ignore methrage he is nothing more than a tool, I do not understand why people ask for his help or even listen to his crap, hes just a small pain in the foot, the only reason he stays down in the 20k ns range is no one that low has the wonders he has nothing more

OK I had remained blissfully out of date on this silly channel since early on page 2. I got paged to it from a private conversation.

Let me make a few brief statements before I remove myself once again.

haha lpcn is a pipe dream and animalz is the majority of lpcn you fool, other than that is is you and your 5 cratered nations and Sigrun who is fed up with your insane clown act as well if her privates talks and OWF postings are genuine... :v:

Please don't misrepresent me. I would have been happier if Seph had simply let Junkan have his meaningless "victory" in the wiki no one cares about and shut his mouth for the sake of brown stability. I let him know that privately, I let everyone else know that publicly. That doesnt mean I regard him as a clown act, or that our ancient ties are in any way degraded. They have always been based on a level of honesty that the rest of the world finds shocking, and we are both quite capable of disagreeing with each other in both private and public forums without that constituting the falling out you hope to see.

Now, I'm not going to bother to follow this and turn it into an argument (can't be bothered, honestly), but a couple of things stuck out to me.

1. The general consensus is that this is white peace. That, in the eyes of pretty much everyone, does not make it a victory. Victory is when the other guy surrenders, nothing less. If I agree to white peace, and the other guy says he won, I'm going to go back to fighting because, apparently, we haven't reached a real resolution. So on that count, I'd agree with Methrage.

Yes, it was a white peace. Junkan felt the need to brag about a 'victory' on the wiki and Sephiroth felt the need to complain about it publicly.

I did neither.

Lastly, folks, can we PLEASE quit talking about LPCN when what you mean is Animalz and Libertarian Nexus?

Somewhat like talking about "the gases" when you are referring specifically to oxygen and nitrogen and nothing you say has any relevance to argon whatsoever.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Yes, it was a white peace. Junkan felt the need to brag about a 'victory' on the wiki and Sephiroth felt the need to complain about it publicly

When he distorts the record in public, I guess I feel it should be set right. In private it was already agreed to be white peace, so I'm not sure if there was a private disagreement. In his new thread he repeats the claim of victory against aNiMaLz, I don't think anyone should have to thin skin to call it out when someone is wrong on facts & I think people should have thick enough skin to handle being called out when they are wrong.

If people record history wrong and nobody points out the facts, the history recorded will be wrong.

Your opinions will be worth something when you have something tangible to show for them.

My opinions have been shaping the Brown Team since before you joined. Also my view on the issue are the facts, not spin to make white peace into something more.

If surrender feels like victory to someone, claiming it a victory would be spin in the same way you spin the outcome. Edited by Sephiroth

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/White_peace

I understand that it is 2016 and people's grasp on these things are tenuous, but my logic is simple.

Status Quo Ante Bellum: TAO under attack by Animalz.
Conditions for peace: Further attacks prohibited against our allies.
Therefore, there wasn't a return to pre-war conditions.

It was objectively a military victory for SNX. There does not need to be reps or a surrender for fulfillment of military objectives to be achieved. The only reason why Methrage keeps bringing this up is because he is trying to stir up strife between Animalz and SNX, and it's exactly why we are refraining from any relations with LPCN while he is in charge.

we know snx calls this conflict a victory, but does that mean they view animalz the losers then, or is this a victory that has no loser?

It's formally classified as a victory according to our records, because our objective was to stabilize our allies low tier. Animalz and anyone else can classify it however they want, but we won't have positive relations with any entity that makes fools of themselves publicly demanding we change our stance.

I do not see it as losing to have ties to the Imperium.

Then why did you initially record in the wiki they got defeated by SNX & keep saying you guys won?

This debate only continues because in public you keep saying SNX won, rather than admit it was white peace. Nobody lost, so a draw?

Your lack of answering direct questions is good enough to show how full of it you are. animalz should have kept raiding you. They were kicking your ass too

Why don't you raid us, instead of proclaiming what others should do?

Then why did you initially record in the wiki they got defeated by SNX & keep saying you guys won?

This debate only continues because in public you keep saying SNX won, rather than admit it was white peace. Nobody lost, so a draw?

It's possible to lose a battle but win in the long run. Ask any of our raid-recruits :awesome:

why are you afraid to admit snx defeated animalz?

He would be lying if he did, as well as lied or decieved in peace talks by calling it white peace so he would be let off before more of aNiMaLz friends stepped in to ensure victory for aNiMaLz who were already holding thier own against both SNX & TOA.

Peace for SNX was a gift in the spirit of Brown Unity, nobody loses with white peace and people can rebuild.

Junka I want to get along with you, but you have never defeated the LPC or any alliance within it. SNX wouldn't last long, under his reign; if the LPC fought him for real. So he lucked out by convincing Sir KIndle into favoring a NAP & white peace in order to think of the future of the team rather than fight among us. Me and the rest of Limitless Nexus, as well as many of our other friends I'm sure, were fully ready to back Sir Kindle & aNiMaLz either way if Junka couldn't have convinced aNiMaLz to accept peace before I got out of anarchy.

If he says he defeated aNiMaLz clearly enough despite that not being the case. I would have aNiMaLz's back whatever they decide. The time period on the NAP with aNiMaLz should be a time of reflection for him. Does he want to keep claiming he won even past the agreed NAP time with aNiMaLz expirres or does he want  to give aNiMaLz reason to still think he can be trusted not to be an enemy when NAP is over with them.

Some respect and no !@#$%^&*ting over the outcome of an agreed draw (Completely even sided white peace) with a LPC alliance is all I really expect from SNX for us to get along on Brown.

When even Neo Uruk who I don't think has ever said anything nice about me is agreeing with me & someone from NSO, either hell has frozen over and/or Junka is so dead wrong on this from all perspectives; he should stop trying to spin it as a victory and tell the outcome as it was. However it would be aNiMaLz to call the shot on war as long as SNX doesn't show more aggression, since its aNiMaLz he wronged. He should be grateful of their williingness to forgive, rather than spin their kindness towards SNX as losing.

Edited by Sephiroth

You are all worthless and weak. LMAO!

Why do all Monster's Inc. posters make the exact same posts in every fucking thread?

Go back to your hole, your alliance is "weak" by almost every metric, including standardized test scores.