Cybernations Awards 2015

Frawley

Getting scared, eh? Well if you think I am going to settle for peanuts you clearly do not know who you're dealing with. I have had enough of your nonsense and I am not in the mood for compromise. No more to phony award ceremonies, says I. It's time for the people to choose.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't know anything.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance of the Year: New Pacific Order
Most Powerful Alliance
Best Military: MI6
Best Rookie Alliance: The Bear Cavalry
Most Powerful Bloc: Oculus
Best Flag: The Bear Cavalry
Most Active Alliance: MI6
Most Honorable Alliance: Siberian Tiger Alliance
Best Diplomatic Team: Non Grata
Best Economic System: New Polar Order
Best Recruiting Staff: The Bear Cavalry
Best Propagandist
Scariest Alliance: DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE
Best Alliance Growth
Best War Flag: New Sith Order
Best Forums
Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2016: The Bear Cavalry
Most Immoral Alliance
Most Controversial Alliance: MI6
Player of the Year: Letum
Most Powerful Player: CubaQuerida
Best Alliance Leader: Shurukian
Most Controversial Player: Chimaera
Best Player Sig: Alfred von Tirpitz
Best Player Avatar: Hereno
Best Poster: Hereno
Nicest Player: rabonnobar
Funniest Player: Rebel Virginia
Most Active Player: Mogar
Player Most Likely to Achieve Greatness in 2016: Mogar
Best New Addition to the Community
Most Hated Poster: Tywin
Best Declaration of War (Alliance Topic)
Best Declaration of War (in-game war screen)
Best Wall of Text
Best OWF Topic
Biggest Controversy: Removing the multi tech
Funniest Event: Removing the multi tech
Most Entertaining IRC Channel: #thebearcavalry
Best Treaty Announcement
Worst Diplomatic Move
Best Player Quote
Best IRC Log
Largest E-Peen
Best Villain: MI6
Most Missed Player (Player that has gone inactive/quit): Doppelganger
Best WaterCooler Thread
Worst Alliance: Independent Republic of Orange Nations
Worst Sphere: Doomsphere
Worst Poster: Commander shepard
Most Annoying Poster: o ya baby
Biggest Mouth: reythegreat
Biggest !@#$
Quietest Power Player
Most Glorious Leader

Edited by Hereno

Whatever it's just doitzel, who cares?

This whole posting and interacting with one another, it's kind of important. Doitzel is definitely a memorable poster, the world would be nicer with more of those.

Edited by Mogar

Oh, it's no great surprise -- and no great loss -- that Hakai doesn't miss me. After all, my compatriots and I, through sheer force of personality, crashed the party for he and his globe-trotting band of thugs. No doubt he yearns still for the days when you could punch a baby and take its candy, and the only one with the backbone to say anything was that waif Walford. I doubt, even seven years on or so, that he has yet puzzled out what exactly happened, because the whole affair was simply "tl;dr". Looking back, it almost feels as if [i]we[/i] were the bullies, waging a war of words with a bunch so lexically lacking that they couldn't manage more than a letter and a couple slashes to name themselves.

There we go. That ought to be enough sentences to scare him off. How are you all? Why doesn't anybody post? Has the Twitter scourge turned everyone's brain to mush? My nation has 1 infrastructure and there are 2000 that are ranked lower. Are you being oppressed? Call 1-800-REVO-LUTION today!

Oh, it's no great surprise -- and no great loss -- that Hakai doesn't miss me. After all, my compatriots and I, through sheer force of personality, crashed the party for he and his globe-trotting band of thugs. No doubt he yearns still for the days when you could punch a baby and take its candy, and the only one with the backbone to say anything was that waif Walford. I doubt, even seven years on or so, that he has yet puzzled out what exactly happened, because the whole affair was simply "tl;dr". Looking back, it almost feels as if we were the bullies, waging a war of words with a bunch so lexically lacking that they couldn't manage more than a letter and a couple slashes to name themselves.

There we go. That ought to be enough sentences to scare him off. How are you all? Why doesn't anybody post? Has the Twitter scourge turned everyone's brain to mush? My nation has 1 infrastructure and there are 2000 that are ranked lower. Are you being oppressed? Call 1-800-REVO-LUTION today!

Welcome back, old comrade.  This post wins the thread.  :)

Oh, it's no great surprise -- and no great loss -- that Hakai doesn't miss me. After all, my compatriots and I, through sheer force of personality, crashed the party for he and his globe-trotting band of thugs. No doubt he yearns still for the days when you could punch a baby and take its candy, and the only one with the backbone to say anything was that waif Walford. I doubt, even seven years on or so, that he has yet puzzled out what exactly happened, because the whole affair was simply "tl;dr". Looking back, it almost feels as if we were the bullies, waging a war of words with a bunch so lexically lacking that they couldn't manage more than a letter and a couple slashes to name themselves.

Hello you old SOB. I'd happily declare eternal jihad on you and drive you from the game, but, um, well you're completely out of my range. And more importantly, you're actually contributing. So there are actually around 7k people I should really mess up first. Plus you're dissing Hakai, and he really deserves it. So I guess you get a pass. Carry on then.

You guys suck the dick of old players who haven't done anything in so long so hard that it's impossible for any alliance to change their stigma; subsequently making these awards pointless.

In all fairness, it never really works to give out yearly awards on any basis except for all that stuff they did in the past.

The alternative, giving out awards based on what we hope you are about to do, well, that's how Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize. Didn't work out so well really.