Guru Order Announcement

REALPAL

Of course, and don't take your strength in relation to the offending party's strength into consideration when you do it. Also, you have to go right to veiled threats and can't try any other tactics first, such as asking nicely. This is definitely the smartest thing to do. Nope, no room for improvement here. xD

That was my point I hit someone on none and immediately got a strongly worded PM telling me to cease and desist or else, whereas a PM saying hey this is what happened can you and your guys peace ours out so we can round them back up into our alliance...I would have immediately sent peace and ceased attacks if requested in a diplomatic repsectful manner but threatening TAO with war is not going to end well for anyone ever... :ehm:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big words coming from someone hiding in invicta indeed , leave the alliance and see what happens.

Big talk letting the world know what you'll do to someone as soon as they're outside of an alliance. That'll really teach people that you don't mess around. But unfortunately I'm not as easily impressed as I used to be. Tell me, what would you do to someone you don't like when they're a part of an alliance? Growl a bit more? That'll show them you still care.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Big talk letting the world know what you'll do to someone as soon as they're outside of an alliance. That'll really teach people that you don't mess around. But unfortunately I'm not as easily impressed as I used to be. Tell me, what would you do to someone you don't like when they're a part of an alliance? Growl a bit more? That'll show them you still care.

well unlike nso we have respect and value our friends and allies and we also have a policy of not hitting our allies even if we don't like some of their members.

well unlike nso we have respect and value our friends and allies and we also have a policy of not hitting our allies even if we don't like some of their members.

You don't attack your allies' members? What a novel idea? I think I might just have to take notes.

Though it might be worth mentioning that I wasn't talking about the rebel.

Some people are best to just ignore, they will crawl back under the bridge hungry and sad.

I suppose you're right, but I just can't help myself.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

big words coming from someone hiding in invicta indeed , leave the alliance and see what happens.

Since your defacto leader Stonewall is shit scared of a duel, what would happen if I left? Would I be sanctioned and attacked by 3 nations because you lot are too soft at one on ones?

Only person with big words here is you and stonewall, you have an opportunity to attack me right now while I'm in Invicta.

All talk and no pants.

Stone could drop his AA too though. Does Invicta allow raiding?

He wouldn't need to, as Invicta does allow dueling from time to time.

But his mommy BONES said he wasn't allowed to come and play apparently or he told his mommy BONES to say that, as he was scared. Edited by the rebel

Since your defacto leader Stonewall is !@#$ scared of a duel, what would happen if I left? Would I be sanctioned and attacked by 3 nations because you lot are too soft at one on ones?

Only person with big words here is you and stonewall, you have an opportunity to attack me right now while I'm in Invicta.

All talk and no pants.

He wouldn't need to, as Invicta does allow dueling from time to time.

But his mommy BONES said he wasn't allowed to come and play apparently or he told his mommy BONES to say that, as he was scared.

I doubt he's scared. I'm sure it's more of a he finally has a nation over 10k NS thanks to other people's generosity and he really can't through it away just to defend his big mouth.

Plus he probably has no WC since he's spent it all growing.

I doubt he's scared. I'm sure it's more of a he finally has a nation over 10k NS thanks to other people's generosity and he really can't through it away just to defend his big mouth.

Plus he probably has no WC since he's spent it all growing.

All things in due time old friend, as your about as close on your call as possible with all your hate clouding your judgement...We are working on priority operations and will deal with all matters in due time at our convenience and will not let some mouthy low rent troll dictate who or when we engage in combat unless we are forced to make his many provocations and acts of war priority #1... :psyduck:

All things in due time old friend, as your about as close on your call as possible with all your hate clouding your judgement...We are working on priority operations and will deal with all matters in due time at our convenience and will not let some mouthy low rent troll dictate who or when we engage in combat unless we are forced to make his many provocations and acts of war priority #1... :psyduck:

Does this mean you're finally going to back up all the noise you make with action? Or are you just going to continue to hit unaligned targets or small alliances and then boast about your amazing feats of daring?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Does this mean you're finally going to back up all the noise you make with action? Or are you just going to continue to hit unaligned targets or small alliances and then boast about your amazing feats of daring?

I attack who and when ordered to do so as this is not the stonewall show, where I attack whoever whenever I wish to do so and try to keep my allies and our mutual goals at forefront of all I do... :smug: I even like and am an advocate for NSO if you can believe that due to your ties with Kashmir and their ties to our friends in Doom, so nothing is ever what it seems to be in other words old buddy... :psyduck:

Action requires men and not boys. So get used to the flapping as that is all you're going to get from Stonewall's TAO. Edited by the rebel

Really what actions have you taken? :popcorn:

So far, more than you. I laid all the ground work out for you to take action without consequence and all you have done is cry to my government and your allies government about me.

Probably wise not to act like a petulant little child as word gets around, anyway you got told by BONES to ignore me, defying your master eh :popcorn: Edited by the rebel

So far, more than you. I laid all the ground work out for you to take action without consequence and all you have done is cry to my government and your allies government about me.

Probably wise not to act like a petulant little child as word gets around, anyway you got told by BONES to ignore me, defying your master eh :popcorn:

Like I said you do not dictate who or when or how TAO engages in battle but by all mans keep trying to provoke us and make your alliance and their allies look bad, your time to pay for your antics is nigh so keep digging... :awesome: 

The Rebel constantly criticizes alliance leaders... after disbanding the alliance he lead Masterchief777 style and leaving his members for the wolves.

gg

Strange, I haven't lead an alliance. So which alliance did I disband in that dream of yours?

I don't criticise normal alliance leaders, just the moronic ones parading like proper alliance leaders.

Like I said you do not dictate who or when or how TAO engages in battle but by all mans keep trying to provoke us and make your alliance and their allies look bad, your time to pay for your antics is nigh so keep digging... :awesome: 

You've been implying war against me and my friends for months now, I don't know why you keep implying war against my friends some of which include Invicta.

You can fight me if you wish but why do you threaten my friends with war? Edited by the rebel