End of a Purple Era: The retirement of the UPN

Altheus

Yeah, I've never done that either. Congrats?

I mean, that's exactly what you said, but hey you can pretend I am putting words in your mouth.

I liked most of UPN's members, it's a shame we couldn't see eye to on eye on FA and thus we were forced to level your cities and encourage your isolation. CDT could've been awesome. Being a meatshield to NpO was never going to be awesome.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, that's exactly what you said, but hey you can pretend I am putting words in your mouth.

You are twisting my words by acting like I claimed to have their best interest at heart at the same time I was plotting to roll them.

I had their best interest at heart, then the relationship ended with harsh words from both sides, and I stopped having their best interest at heart. If that makes me evil or whatever, then so be it I guess.

If you had their best interests, you'd have done what you could even when on opposite sides, as RIA's own allies have done many times in the past, as we have done for our own allies, and many other alliances have done, to pretend as though politics in this game is so black and white and participating in the rolling and isolation of a former friend is the behavior you feel is acceptable from a "friend" makes me question the company you keep.

I don't know how I can make this any clearer, we weren't friends anymore, and it didn't end on good terms. I didn't plot against them until after and I wasn't two-faced, didn't pretend to be their friend and stab them in the back or anything of that sort.

Anyway, it's not like being rolled is so horrible. They thanked their enemies for the entertainment, they don't seem so butthurt about it, why are you? Because allies should NEVER fight former allies under any circumstances? That's absurd, and all too serious. xD

The first defensive war I ever had was with UPN.  First time I got my posterior kicked in a war (same war - Karma) was by UPN.  Sad to see you fade away.  Good luck to all of your stragglers.  If we knew you were formed in a pub we probably would have treatied you.

o/ UPN