End of a Purple Era: The retirement of the UPN

Altheus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see you go, I remember being in UPN in a past life, all the way up until my nation was deleted due to inactivity since I went abroad for a year. I had a great time in UPN, and met a lot of good people there during my stay, even toying with the idea of running for office. Take care you guys, it is sad to see such a pillar of CN go.

No.

Anyway, when did you guys pop up again? I forget. Then again, I do not remember much about you, although it appears others do.

Except I remember when I rerolled a couple years ago some UPN guy with a set of boobs in his avatar was like SUPER obsessed with ernesto che guevara and trying hardcore to get him kicked out of BFF or something, and then after bff disbanded the bobbs guy was like "sad to see it end this way" or some BS like that! dude was freakin so awesome.

So basically you'll be about as active as you ever were.  This is about as pathetic as you were as an alliance.

NpO - please make sure you have a long application process for UPN membership or you will gain all their inactive trash that are liabilities in war.  Well I guess even their actives are liabilities in war too....can't help you there, sorry.

Quick, launch the spy attacks to destroy their cruises missiles!

So basically you'll be about as active as you ever were.  This is about as pathetic as you were as an alliance.

NpO - please make sure you have a long application process for UPN membership or you will gain all their inactive trash that are liabilities in war.  Well I guess even their actives are liabilities in war too....can't help you there, sorry.

Steve is clearly a fan!

People will have their own opinions and experiences but mine has been that UPN have been terrific allies and I'm thrilled to have some join us.

To be fair SNX was "inactive trash" before the Revolution. I think with Polar's organization many might come around.

I liked most of UPN's members, it's a shame we couldn't see eye to on eye on FA and thus we were forced to level your cities and encourage your isolation. CDT could've been awesome. Being a meatshield to NpO was never going to be awesome.

Edited by Canik

That still would've been way better, but no, what I wanted was CDT to upgrade to a MADP /w supremacy clause. You know next to nothing on this subject Mogar so I'm not surprised you've seen fit to comment. :)

Edited by Canik

I wasn't a part of CDT, no, but I've also never plotted to roll my former allies as you are explicitly stating you had done so, while claiming I had their best interests at heart.

Yeah, I've never done that either. Congrats?