Join or Die!

Sephiroth

5.5x3.5_joinordie_b.png

Preamble

In order to create a better world Power is needed. Perfection, Persistence or being a Prodigy can all help. However good character is important & moral values.

Organization

We are an organization created to put power in the hands of good. Also all the interesting parts of CN History is based on powerful egos. We no longer have powerful egos who can excert their will properly; our organization can promote powers developing to the their full potential & giving them the backing needed when right.

War

We are warriors, each war makes us stronger. Fear nothing & make the enemy submit to your power. An attack on one member can be viewed as an attack all depending on the will of the membership. 

Economics

Most nations will go to Brown & support the LPC candidates; in order to ensure protection from sanctions for members. Also members are encouraged to establish trades, tech deals & find other ways of economic cooperation. Together we will all grow, if every POWERS nation becomes nuclear capable we will be unstoppable.

Ranks

Tier 1 (Master Rank)
Master - For high level leadership, this includes alliance leaders & those holding high ranking positions within POWERS

Tier 2 (Elite Rank)
Warlord - Special rank given to those who have shown a consistent willingness to fight in order to assist allied nations.
Philanthropist - Special rank given to those who display exceptional loyalty through their contributions toward growth programs and war aid.
Traveler - Special rank given to those who specialize in diplomacy, recruitment or other tasks which involve interacting with outside nations.

Tier 3 (Beginning Rank)

Apprentice - Starting Rank for new members with no background to justify a higher starting rank. Show initiative in helping in order to catch people's attention & advance quickly.

Signatories

The signatories include the LPC, most of our affiliates & every alliance or nation who wants to be a powerful force for good.

It is with the LPC & POWERS I've declared on one of DK's nations in response to them piling our LPC friend in aNiMaLz. aNiMaLz requested the help of a warrior. However any DK member choosing to join us in our fight against GOONS instead will not need to worry about attack. I also urge DK to bring this non-sense to an end & lets fight a common enemy.

Talk to me DK & lets resolve this. Lets fight the common enemy instead.
Edited by Sephiroth

Hrm I'll confess I am no more clued in than Mogar here.

But I would strongly encourage anyone having difficulties with Methrage to contact me. I've known him many years and I've yet to know him to be completely unreasonable though he is often misunderstood. If he's being the jerk, I'll help you bring him around, and if there is a communication problem I can help there.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Well, good luck with whatever this is.

Thanks, POWERS can just be called Z for short. Z is an expansion of the LPC, where members can be from all colors & their ties can be informal. A common desire or purpose is all which is needed for those in who are in Z or would like to be to work together.

As for DK, aNiMaLz requested help & I was not in nuke anarchy yet; so I declared on one of the DK's nations to help an ally out even if I'm busy elsewhere. We'll see if DK wants to tone things down or not.

Edited by Sephiroth

As for DK, aNiMaLz requested help & I was not in nuke anarchy yet; so I declared on one of the DK's nations to help an ally out even if I'm busy elsewhere. We'll see if DK wants to tone things down or not.

In truth I had to look up your alliance, forgive me as i now take 5 mins just to laugh at that.

*Five minutes later*

Wait sorry still laughing, might be a while.

*forty-five minutes later*

Ok thats was good to get out, let me understand this a eight year old nation in a five man alliance DoW DK?, the only people we have in range are those who have been playing what 150 days about, thats 5% of the time you have been playing, I have to ask did you really need to post a DoW for this LOL.

you and your alliance are just pathetic.

In truth I had to look up your alliance, forgive me as i now take 5 mins just to laugh at that.

*Five minutes later*

Wait sorry still laughing, might be a while.

*forty-five minutes later*

Ok thats was good to get out, let me understand this a eight year old nation in a five man alliance DoW DK?, the only people we have in range are those who have been playing what 150 days about, thats 5% of the time you have been playing, I have to ask did you really need to post a DoW for this LOL.
you and your alliance are just pathetic.

You're that guy Stonewall said was a good for nothing blowhard.

I mentioned I declared on a few of your nations & our support for aNiMaLz. Whether you guys want to keep escalating is up to you; but I'm willing to send peace offers if peace is sent to our allies.

You're that guy Stonewall said was a good for nothing blowhard.

I mentioned I declared on a few of your nations & our support for aNiMaLz. Whether you guys want to keep escalating is up to you; but I'm willing to send peace offers if peace is sent to our allie

So wish i was in your range, however I am not that shit at war that i need to lower my ns to such a low level that only new nations can hit me.

Sephiroth...

It is with the LPC & POWERS I've declared on one of DK's nations in response to them piling our LPC friend in aNiMaLz. aNiMaLz requested the help of a warrior. However any DK member choosing to join us in our fight against GOONS instead will not need to worry about attack. I also urge DK to bring this non-sense to an end & lets fight a common enemy.

We're not interested in the least in your issue(s) with GOONS. 

But I would strongly encourage anyone having difficulties with Methrage to contact me. I've known him many years and I've yet to know him to be completely unreasonable though he is often misunderstood. If he's being the jerk, I'll help you bring him around, and if there is a communication problem I can help there.

Thank you for not supporting him on this one. 

The last thing anyone who truly wants to tone down a conflict should do is post about it on the OWF.  If we wanted to deal with aNiMaLz in a public fashion,  we would of already done so.  This skirmish is not worth mentioning. 

You are capable of finding me or Lord Hershey privately if you want to talk to either of us.  You've done it in the past. 

However, regarding this matter in particular, please talk to Banned (see below).

You wanna talk?

#doomkingdom

We're not hard to find.

Edited by White Chocolate

Another issue that did not need to be public.

If it were up to you the only things which would need publicity are your propaganda threads. :P

My intervention brought about discussion leading to both sides agreeing to end this. I think that was significant, I wouldn't of been in contact with anyone in a position of authority within DK regarding this had I not made this thread.

This thread was a success in it was the catalyst in bringing two sides together to decide on peace, who otherwise wouldn't be talking about it.

If it were up to you the only things which would need publicity are your propaganda threads. :P

My intervention brought about discussion leading to both sides agreeing to end this. I think that was significant, I wouldn't of been in contact with anyone in a position of authority within DK regarding this had I not made this thread.

This thread was a success in it was the catalyst in bringing two sides together to decide on peace, who otherwise wouldn't be talking about it.

Hey, I have a question for you.

How many times have people told you it's "wouldn't have" and not "wouldn't of"

Your intervention basically piled a few more nukes against some peaceful low-tier producers, and I think you are exaggerating a bit about a trivial skirmish that Doom had no interest in pursuing. It's hard to see this topic as not being politically provocative in nature.