The Bear Cavalry Declaration of Existence

Van Hoo III

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're at your happiest now?

While we are much smaller than we used to be, I mean times in alliances with their current membership levels. Although I was probably at my happiest when I was blowing up NPO stuff a few weeks ago, but that is a discussion for another thread.

Good to See Van Hoo back in charge of something. I hope this works out as well as ROK did in it's glory days.

Hey, I know you. :P

While we'll take whatever success we can get, I don't think that level of success is realistically attainable anymore.

Hey, I know you. :P

While we'll take whatever success we can get, I don't think that level of success is realistically attainable anymore.

Different KPIs. Maybe not statistics but the community aspect for sure. That to me was what made RoK the best.

• 2 weeks later...

This alliance is protected by NSO.

This alliance is made up of all the people from MI6 that I like. I therefore like this alliance.

this thread contains:

1. hoo being the leader of an alliance again
2. mogar posting a treaty encouraging marxist theory
3. rebel virginia being the first commenter and saying my exact first thoughts upon hearing that this existed

i love this thread. i'm so glad i didn't quit yet

this thread contains:

1. hoo being the leader of an alliance again
2. mogar posting a treaty encouraging marxist theory
3. rebel virginia being the first commenter and saying my exact first thoughts upon hearing that this existed

i love this thread. i'm so glad i didn't quit yet

I also announced a treaty for an alliance I'm not even in! World's not quite dead yet anyway.

• 2 years later...