On behalf of Viridian Entente.........

gold2855

I like the idea of random people within an alliance declaring war on whoever they feel like, chaos.

I rather like the sheep waiting to be told what nations to hit from a list provided by some random gov official. Sitting on an AA waiting for the annual war is the equivalent to rotting. Apathy wins and more people depart, then you get the horrific conditions of alliances who simply exsist for the formality of supposed online friendship. 

Its an anguish cycle that should be destroyed as soon as possible for the benefit of the world as a whole. It wont be of course but waxing poetic is about all thats left, 3 min of your life you will never get back. 

I rather like the sheep waiting to be told what nations to hit from a list provided by some random gov official. Sitting on an AA waiting for the annual war is the equivalent to rotting. Apathy wins and more people depart, then you get the horrific conditions of alliances who simply exsist for the formality of supposed online friendship. 

Its an anguish cycle that should be destroyed as soon as possible for the benefit of the world as a whole. It wont be of course but waxing poetic is about all thats left, 3 min of your life you will never get back. 

I am sorry that your experience within alliances has not matched up to mine.

quit whining and play TE if you want more fights.  while you sit and wait for the "yearly war" we get in two wars a month.  the people who are capable of changing the status quo here in CN aren't going to because they stand to lose if they do.

I reject your Infrastructurist mentality. Nation strength is not the ends, its the means.

look, if you're gonna sit around and act like a bad-ass because you hide at an NS reserved for the newbies you like to prey upon to boost your ego, i got bad news for you: nobody is buying it.

also, did you actually just use the word "infrastructurist"?

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

look, if you're gonna sit around and act like a bad-ass because you hide at an NS reserved for the newbies you like to prey upon to boost your ego, i got bad news for you: nobody is buying it.

also, did you actually just use the word "infrastructurist"?

Cool, lets do this.

I sit in the low tier for two reasons: first, at this strength my nation is a perfect command bunker, I don't have to waste time dealing with a constant stream of rogues trying to gain reputation. At this size, no matter who engages me, the damage done is meaningless and certainly offset by my own capabilities.

Second, it allows me to control the activity of our low tier more effectively, as I can directly intervene in wars that are disruptive to tech production without having to rely on noobs and a delayed bureaucratic reaction.

And yes, infrastructurism is a thing in SNX. Maybe if you studied it, Polar would not still have asinine warchest requirements for low-tier members.

Cool, lets do this.

I sit in the low tier for two reasons: first, at this strength my nation is a perfect command bunker, I don't have to waste time dealing with a constant stream of rogues trying to gain reputation. At this size, no matter who engages me, the damage done is meaningless and certainly offset by my own capabilities.

Second, it allows me to control the activity of our low tier more effectively, as I can directly intervene in wars that are disruptive to tech production without having to rely on noobs and a delayed bureaucratic reaction.

And yes, infrastructurism is a thing in SNX. Maybe if you studied it, Polar would not still have asinine warchest requirements for low-tier members.

1. so you're saying, "nothing risked, nothing lost" is your modus operandi?  coward.  by your own logic, the damage you do is also meaningless.

2. there shouldn't be any bureaucratic action, if you're the leader.  you are the leader, right?  you give the order, it gets done.  or are you having trouble with that?  Polaris certainly doesn't have a problem with wars disrupting tech production.

3. 30 days of bill payments is not "asinine".  or are you trying to say that you couldn't even meet that very minimal requirement?  and slow it down there sparky, i was talking about TE - and yes, you do need to have infrastructure and you're on a limited time frame to get it.

1. so you're saying, "nothing risked, nothing lost" is your modus operandi?  coward.  by your own logic, the damage you do is also meaningless.

2. there shouldn't be any bureaucratic action, if you're the leader.  you are the leader, right?  you give the order, it gets done.  or are you having trouble with that?  Polaris certainly doesn't have a problem with wars disrupting tech production.

3. 30 days of bill payments is not "asinine".  or are you trying to say that you couldn't even meet that very minimal requirement?  and slow it down there sparky, i was talking about TE - and yes, you do need to have infrastructure and you're on a limited time frame to get it.

I'm not going to waste time explaining low-tier (ooc: CNSE) military doctrine on here. I only discuss that with treaty partners.

I'm not going to waste time explaining low-tier (ooc: CNSE) military doctrine on here. I only discuss that with treaty partners.

that, and it's completely irrelevant to most people.  everyone knows you are hiding from those who want to curbstomp your nation.

200_s.gif

Says the one who, until recently, sat on an AA doing the exact same thing.

But please, do explain to us how enlightened you are.

Haha and hear I thought this would be another Merry Christmas thread... :facepalm:

Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

*the OP does not speak on behalf of VE, and has since been removed from the AA.