Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

We are an alliance and we are waiting to hear back from your leader, and I see you have not left your alliance so that is where WE are at with this....You do not dictate terms to us when you come into our club house and rat hump our colors so your fate is sealed as is your friends... :psyduck: And by all means continue to hurl insults at me the leader of TAO as that has worked out so well for other alliances...you will be sitting at the Bosses table begging for mercy soon and all is recorded in our minutes... :awesome:

All I heard is, "blah blah blah I'm a big baby that can't fight his own wars"

Btw, I'm not an alliance. And I have two defensive slots. Put your nation where your mouth is. Edited by Staccs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so you're a pussy then who can't take someone one on one with a double tech advantage, pathetic aren't you Stonewall harbinger of doom, more like harbinger of handbags.

This is the OWF and not your forums, so no I didn't come to any club house especially one that has a pussy like you as a member.

Now nut up on the duel or shut up pussy.

Edited by the rebel

me the leader of TAO

Infringing on your bosses seat, getting comfy in his lap? You, the mere messenger - the mouth. Carrying the messages of another above you, carrying out anothers will. And you call yourself 'leader'? The leader is the one who's will is carried out. BONES is your leader, your the led.

Infringing on your bosses seat, getting comfy in his lap? You, the mere messenger - the mouth. Carrying the messages of another above you, carrying out anothers will. And you call yourself 'leader'? The leader is the one who's will is carried out. BONES is your leader, your the led.

Depends how you define "leader," the point-man in an infantry squad could be considered the leader regardless of the fact that the senior NCO is further back. That's basically the role Stonewall plays.

Depends how you define "leader," the point-man in an infantry squad could be considered the leader regardless of the fact that the senior NCO is further back. That's basically the role Stonewall plays.

Correct, I relay Bones commands and do his bidding just like any other alliance does for their leader and I am the de facto leader atm in Bones stead...So if you reject me you reject Him who sent me...simple concept... :awesome:

Correct, I relay Bones commands and do his bidding just like any other alliance does for their leader and I am the de facto leader atm in Bones stead...So if you reject me you reject Him who sent me...simple concept... :awesome:

listen to him stone is the way and the truth no one comes to Lord Bones exept through him and the ebel spirit. :awesome:

Edited by Claude

is this a cult of some sort? Is Stone the messiah and Claude is the virgin who by miracle got impregnated... by some bloke in a bar

the miracle of christmas 

nope im the one who pays you a visit while you are sleeping and brings you a bag full with xmas gifts :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:  :ehm: .

is this a cult of some sort? Is Stone the messiah and Claude is the virgin who by miracle got impregnated... by some bloke in a bar

the miracle of christmas 

Indeed it is and you get an invite to the Xmas party... :ehm: 72 goats for all...Aloha Snackbar :awesome:

You know me, I don't like call outs and threats. But it seems Stonewall is all mouth and no action and now a proven pussy.

It seems you are all mouth as I am in your range now and you still have not left your alliance so we wait for your govt to answer us before we act...you can continue to call me whatever you wish it will not change anything hero... :ehm:

Stonewall I had a duel with Mogar while sitting in the alliance, so there is no need for me to leave.

You must try harder, instead of making all these excuses.

Telling you what you're isn't name calling when its factual.

But its now obvious you need your hand holding to duel someone even when holding all the advantages, shame that everyone who has read this topic now knows you're a pussy who hides behind Bones trousers.

Edited by the rebel

Nah I'd be jumped on and sanctioned off the bat as a rogue, whereas if he attacked me in a duel, none of that would happen.

He has a shitty warchest. Now I see why he completely ignored me calling him out. XD