Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call stonewall14

Thank you Sir, you are a true friend and great ally...o7

To the peanut gallery anything you need from Bones or need to discuss with Bonesphere needs to go trough me 1st, I will handle under full Bones authority and if I cannot I will sure find someone who can...o/ TAO o/ Boss Bones

I can be reached through PM here or through my nation and am on Skype throughout day and night and will get on irc if it is required...God Bless and Peace Be Upon You All this Holiday Season... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

I have talked to sptr gov this morning. Knowing our friends over there, they have not discussed or even voted on the matter- in fact, this is the first most over there have even heard of the matter.

In regards to sptr- I know how they operate and they know how we operate. When there are concerns, they address me personally and in private.

You have no authority over m inc. Nor does your parading around matter. I told you flat out that we would not be involved with isolator or tywinn, nor would we get closer to TCA. We are independent and our only treaty is via sptr with a gentlemen's agreement with kaskus and a friendship with bones.

Crying your way out of doom and then attempting to coup us is not going to work. Nor do we care what you say- we have no ties to you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I have talked to sptr gov this morning. Knowing our friends over there, they have not discussed or even voted on the matter- in fact, this is the first most over there have even heard of the matter.

In regards to sptr- I know how they operate and they know how we operate. When there are concerns, they address me personally and in private.

You have no authority over m inc. Nor does your parading around matter. I told you flat out that we would not be involved with isolator or tywinn, nor would we get closer to TCA. We are independent and our only treaty is via sptr with a gentlemen's agreement with kaskus and a friendship with bones.

Crying your way out of doom and then attempting to coup us is not going to work. Nor do we care what you say- we have no ties to you.

Like I said you little worm Sgt Gus said they do not protect you and if anyone says anything different we will end protection of SPATR as well flat out... :psyduck: We will NOT be connected you in anyway shape form or fashion... :war: In addition I have ordered CoN to cease all dealing with Minc or we will cancel on them and that goes for anyone who supports you they will become our enemies and targets... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

Like I said you little worm Sgt Gus said they do not protect you and if anyone says anything different we will end protection of SPATR as well flat out... :psyduck: We will NOT be connected you in anyway shape form or fashion... :war: In addition I have ordered CoN to cease all dealing with Minc or we will cancel on them and that goes for anyone who supports you they will become our enemies and targets... :awesome:

Bark orders until you are blue-in-the-face. It doesn't change our direction or stance. Do you think I care if you declare war on us? Do you think increasing our casualty counts bother us?

Nothing you do changes how m inc deals internally. So grand stand all you want- it won't make a difference. If our allies have issues with us, their governments will notify us in private.

Did you get that you little worm? Monsters Inc is not under your jurisdiction. You lost that chance after you threw tantrum because you couldn't take joke in TE (because you're too insecure).

Go crawl back to your self loathing hole. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Bark orders until you are blue-in-the-face. It doesn't change our direction or stance. Do you think I care if you declare war on us? Do you think increasing our casualty counts bother us?

Nothing you do changes how m inc deals internally. So grand stand all you want- it won't make a difference. If our allies have issues with us, their governments will notify us in private.

Did you get that you little worm? Monsters Inc is not under your jurisdiction. You lost that chance after you threw tantrum because you couldn't take joke in TE (because you're too insecure).

Go crawl back to your self loathing hole.

Son, you write a lot of checks for someone that runs a 9 member alliance.  It wouldn't surprise me if Stonewall decided to end you.  Just based on this thread alone I'd say the odds were excellent.

Son, you write a lot of checks for someone that runs a 9 member alliance.  It wouldn't surprise me if Stonewall decided to end you.  Just based on this thread alone I'd say the odds were excellent.

Excellent observation, you know me all to well Hal... :ehm:

Amusing thread but seems a little contrived and faked to get attention.

It's legit and ordered by Bones, you can ask him yourself brochacho... :psyduck:

Edited by Stonewall14

Stonewalls an idiot. All he does is post a bunch of pictures and then eventually has a mental breakdown. He is more than welcome to try to 'end us'. We enjoy the casaulties.

Thinking he can threaten SPTR by pulling their 'protectorate' if they don't follow suit and attempting to strong arm and coup the sptr kaskus new block for isolator and tywins interest is harder than he thinks.

Edit: for a 9 man AA, Monsters Inc holds their own and have caused more activity in one year than most alliances ever will. We will hold our own. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Stonewalls an idiot. All he does is post a bunch of pictures and then eventually has a mental breakdown. He is more than welcome to try to 'end us'. We enjoy the casaulties.

Thinking he can threaten SPTR by pulling their 'protectorate' if they don't follow suit and attempting to strong arm and coup the sptr kaskus new block for isolator and tywins interest is harder than he thinks.

Edit: for a 9 man AA, Monsters Inc holds their own and have caused more activity in one year than most alliances ever will. We will hold our own.

What's ironic and comical about this whole situation is I had a DoW ready to go to war for Minc last update and instead after complete investigation and orders from Bones I instead made this announcement... :v: Nobody is strong arming SPATR, Bones said Gus cancelled on you too and if this is not true we will end our protection of them also as we NOT be allied or tied to Minc period... :ehm:

What's ironic and comical about this whole situation is I had a DoW ready to go to war for Minc last update and instead after complete investigation and orders from Bones I instead made this announcement... :v: Nobody is strong arming SPATR, Bones said Gus cancelled on you too and if this is not true we will end our protection of them also as we NOT be allied or tied to Minc period... :ehm:

And that's their decision to make, not yours. Coming from them, officially, not you. And attempting to strong arm them into cutting us 'or else' isn't the company that I would recommend they keep anyway, especially coming from a person who is dealing with isolator and tywinn's interest.

News flash, you've been in the sphere for like a month, you don't run the place nor do you have jurisdiction over m inc. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

LH you have a history of being manipulative towards your protectors... whether Polar or Bones... and only start (or threaten) wars when you know you have someone to bail you out. You have repeatedly acted in a military sense without informing your protectors and have drawn the ire of the civilized world more than once.

Quite frankly it's about damn time you got dropped, I guess it just takes yet another flagrant, meaningless assault on another alliance without the consent of your protector for this to happen.

This has nothing to do with ebil Tywin/Isolatar/Stonewall and everything to do with your irresponsible and impulsive behavior as an alliance leader, you can spin it how you want but you have a long paper trail here.

Edited by Immortan Junka

And that's their decision to make, not yours. Coming from them, officially, not you. And attempting to strong arm them into cutting us 'or else' isn't the company that I would recommend they keep anyway, especially coming from a person who is dealing with isolator and tywinn's interest.

News flash, you've been in the sphere for like a month, you don't run the place nor do you have jurisdiction over m inc.

LOL you are misinformed little man as I do in fact run the show for Bonesphere on his behalf and I am also still in Doomsphere and always will be and Bones is as well...You bore me and I have said all that I am going to say as you are insignificant and your ravings mean nada to me or Bonesphere....Your done and all alone face it, you did this not me It was my idea to go to war on your behalf and not my idea to end our relationship but you have made me 100% sure it was the right move and like I said you will soon reap what you have sown as will anyone who helps you... :psyduck:

LH you have a history of being manipulative towards your protectors... whether Polar or Bones... and only start (or threaten) wars when you know you have someone to bail you out. You have repeatedly acted in a military sense without informing your protectors and have drawn the ire of the civilized world more than once.
Quite frankly it's about damn time you got dropped, I guess it just takes yet another flagrant, meaningless assault on another alliance without the consent of your protector for this to happen.
This has nothing to do with ebil Tywin/Isolatar/Stonewall and everything to do with your irresponsible and impulsive behavior as an alliance leader, you can spin it how you want but you have a long paper trail here.

Nothing to do with that?

Lord Hitchcock, on 02 Dec 2015 - 12:33 AM, said:
Wtf are you doing?

(Stonewall) I'm building us a bloc to dominate lower tier and strengthen Bonesphere and Tywin is helping me with the geek stuff as is Isolatar...what's up, you good? When you gonna chill and get a Mp?

My final comment on the Minc is anyone is free to hit Minc at will and will NOT be interfered with by TAO nor will anyone remotely connected to Bonesphere come to the rescue or they will face the Wrath of Bones and TAO....Go ahead and dig your hole a little deeper and post some more sensitive private convos of your former allies, it's what your famous for and do every time... :psyduck: :war: :nuke:

Edited by Stonewall14

My final comment on the Minc is anyone is free to hit Minc at will and will NOT be interfered with by TAO nor will anyone remotely connected to Bonesphere come to the rescue or they will face the Wrath of Bones and TAO....Go ahead and dig your hole a little deeper and post some more sensitive private convos of your former allies, it's what your famous for and do every time... :psyduck: :war: :nuke:

1) You neglect to mention that you 'canceled' whatever it was we had over a month ago when you threw a tantrum over in TE.
2) You also don't understand that we did not want outside block members (isolator and especially junka) acting on their own interest without SPTR gov knowing what's going on.
3) And lastly, threatening to 'not protect SPTR' if you don't get your way shows just how much of a pitiful premadonna you really are.

News flash- we aren't/weren't even treatied to you.

(For like the hundredth time) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

This thread is great. Or horrible. I'm not sure which.

At least I'm not being accused of being a drama queen for once. Looking at the back and forth, I would say Lord Hitchcock is definitely handling this better than Stonewall14 has been and I would be more likely to support Hitchcock due to that. It might require BONES to pay this thread a visit to clear this whole thing up.

At least I'm not being accused of being a drama queen for once. Looking at the back and forth, I would say Lord Hitchcock is definitely handling this better than Stonewall14 has been and I would be more likely to support Hitchcock due to that. It might require BONES to pay this thread a visit to clear this whole thing up.

If stonewall was certain that we are simply an 'open target' I find it amusing that he isn't the first to take advantage of such an exciting opportunity.

Actually that 'sensitive material' is not from my former allies. That 'sensitive material' is you spouting off about isolator and junka (snx) using my allies for their interest.

It is likely that there would have been some manner of time duration between cancellation and the protection fully ending.

Franz, see above. Jester Stonewall has spoken.. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

damnit franz, quit being a drama queen. This thread is definitely something, but at least it's not another thread about GOONS Edited by rileyaddaff

I'd hate to call anyone that supports Hitchcock an idiot, so instead I'll just call them misinformed. Stonewall is probably as fed up as I am with Hitchcock. Hitchcock disrespected my Imperial Minister when we took a polite gesture by informing them of our wars with our former member, whom we declared on when he violated our rules and attacked our members, and asking for permission to continue our fights. We were informed that we had to cease our wars by Hitchcock, so I got into contact with Sgt Gus asking for his help with his unruly protectorate. SPATR has shown nothing but support for SUN in this incident, and I now have great respect for Sgt Gus and the members of SPATR. Mind you we continued our attacks despite Hitchcocks asinine request that we back off.

If Hitchock wants to act like he can handle SUN and it's allies without any support, let him try.