A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

They're not calling it pathetic because of how MI6, TPF, and STA fought. They're calling it pathetic because your entire bloc declared war on an alliance smaller than many of your individual alliances, and now you sit here, pretending as though you've done anything noteworthy in this conflict.

The only truly noteworthy thing that you (and I use the term to refer to Oculus collectively) have done is remind people why no one liked your individual alliances in the first place. NPO's machinations, Umbrella's consistent selling-out of allies (and insufferable pomp), the numerous hanger-ons that ride the coat tails of a select few alliances, the list goes on.

So please, go on with the rest of your blocmates doing your victory dance, pretending this war was anything but the farce that it was.

As I said, they fought bravely against unreasonable odds and they deserve nothing short of respect.

What you think of the Bloc doesn't really matter; you weren't involved in the conflict.

It's easy to make frivolous observations from the outside.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see you stepping in to help if you're so courageous.
Let the big kids play like big kids.
They've definitely earned being called big kids.

7fb15808b99f86c1830064b14dd2d1baaca79075

It was truly courageous that over 1000 nations surrendered to less than 20 nations at Monsters Inc.

The big kids are talking here, so as a little kid you should be seen and not heard. :)

It was truly courageous that over 1000 nations surrendered to less than 20 nations at Monsters Inc.

The big kids are talking here, so as a little kid you should be seen and not heard. :)

This thread is about the end of MI6-Oculus conflict, with TPF and STA as the only 2 who had the balls to actually stand up with their friends. If you want to gloat about something else, I would say do it somewhere else because the majority of us don't care. 

After a war it's important that the two sides involved come together and talk; we've fought the same war, even if it was against eachother. We've had fun together. In a way, we've bonded. It's not about who won or lost now. Focusing on trying to rile up discontent over what's already done and over with won't win you any respect from us.

Edited by George Jarvis

As I said, they fought bravely against unreasonable odds and they deserve nothing short of respect.

What you think of the Bloc doesn't really matter; you weren't involved in the conflict.

It's easy to make frivolous observations from the outside.

Oh, don't worry.

Plenty of folks have made up their mind about the bloc who were and weren't involved.

Oh, don't worry.

Plenty of folks have made up their mind about the bloc who were and weren't involved.

The ones who were involved should be in here talking about it; hashing things out. That's what happens after a war.

The ones who weren't involved shouldn't so quick to interject and try to curry favor by strutting around like a peacock trying to get some tang.

(As with all things, this is just my opinion. I have a great respect for the MI6 guys I fought, and I've heard that the greater majority of MI6, STA, and TPF as a whole were all very honorable in the field of battle)

Edited by George Jarvis

This thread is about the end of MI6-Oculus conflict, with TPF and STA as the only 2 who had the balls to actually stand up with their friends. If you want to gloat about something else, I would say do it somewhere else because the majority of us don't care.

CnG have no balls? I sense a gagging order from your leadership coming very soon.

After a war it's important that the two sides involved come together and talk; we've fought the same war, even if it was against eachother. We've had fun together. In a way, we've bonded. It's not about who won or lost now. Focusing on trying to rile up discontent over what's already done and over with won't win you any respect from us.

We've bonded?! Do you even understand the history of TPF and NPO?! Allies or not we burned with and for them for 8.5 years! I complained about NG and they said too bad! They complained about MI6 and dropped us! There was no Mi6-Occulus conflict! It was nothing more than yet another NPO kick in the face as they betrayed friendship for a "win"!

GTFOH with your new booty, crap bloc, everyone gets a trophy for fighting, POS self!

There is nothing but animosity left! You'll get nothing from me except the tip of my sword in your throat!

As RV said, go sit at the kids table...

We've bonded?! Do you even understand the history of TPF and NPO?! Allies or not we burned with and for them for 8.5 years! I complained about NG and they said too bad! They complained about MI6 and dropped us! There was no Mi6-Occulus conflict! It was nothing more than yet another NPO kick in the face as they betrayed friendship for a "win"!

GTFOH with your new booty, crap bloc, everyone gets a trophy for fighting, POS self!

There is nothing but animosity left! You'll get nothing from me except the tip of my sword in your throat!

As RV said, go sit at the kids table...

I'm from IRON, not NPO. So I don't know anything about that. And like I said, I fought all MI6 guys so I don't know that side of the conflict. That's why it should be important to sit down and talk stuff out after a war.

In the case of what you've said, it sounds like something that should be discussed by the Leadership. I wish you the best.

I don't know anything about CnG, but you seem like you're just here to try to stir up trouble. 

CnG is a hell of alot more stand up than those you call allies and not afraid to take the hardest odds.

FFS you don't even know about CnG? Who let you out of your corner?

CnG is a hell of alot more stand up than those you call allies and not afraid to take the hardest odds.

FFS you don't even know about CnG? Who let you out of your corner?

I don't really care about the politics; I just came here to say hey to the guys I fought and wish them the best in rebuilding, even if they were and might again in the future be my enemies.

I'm from IRON, not NPO. So I don't know anything about that. And like I said, I fought all MI6 guys so I don't know that side of the conflict. That's why it should be important to sit down and talk stuff out after a war.
In the case of what you've said, it sounds like something that should be discussed by the Leadership. I wish you the best.

Ask IRON about our history. Ask IRON why they gave the NPO another chance. I'd kill for my logs! +×÷%\#_! Cherry!

Perhaps you should learn more about your alliance foreign affairs and the treaty web before spouting off in future.

I spouted off that I had fun and held my opponents with great respect, regardless of the Political situation.

It's called civility amongst fellow Warriors. It seems like the kind of thing CN needs more of; on both sides.

The ones who were involved should be in here talking about it; hashing things out. That's what happens after a war.

The ones who weren't involved shouldn't so quick to interject and try to curry favor by strutting around like a peacock trying to get some tang.

You must be new around here. How else could you think of something as ridiculous as this?

Edit: On second thought, don't bother answering that last question. I already know they answer. You're an IRON member.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

You must be new around here. How else could you think of something as ridiculous as this?

I've never been really involved with the Politics, but I've been around off and on for ~10 years. My involvement in Politics has always been limited to Military position. 

The Politicians make the wars; the majority of the fighting is done by the warriors. Afterwards the warriors get to sit around chat as fellow sportsmen. 

At least, that's the way I look at it.

Edit: On second thought, don't bother answering that last question. I already know they answer. You're an IRON member.

Of course - RVs damn right.

Everybody knows that the OWF is infested with pathetic know-it-alls who spit out judgements about things they were not in and obviously don't know anything about. 

I've never been really involved with the Politics, but I've been around off and on for ~10 years. My involvement in Politics has always been limited to Military position. 

The Politicians make the wars; the majority of the fighting is done by the warriors. Afterwards the warriors get to sit around chat as fellow sportsmen. 

At least, that's the way I look at it.

So in other words, you just do as your told. In short, you know nothing.

Well buckaroo, I know stuff about things. And let me tell you, a war like this seldom ever ends with the round of Kum Ba Yah around the campfire as you're telling it. 

So in other words, you just do as your told. In short, you know nothing.

Well buckaroo, I know stuff about things. And let me tell you, a war like this seldom ever ends with the round of Kum Ba Yah around the campfire as you're telling it. 

At least I'm in here telling my opponents that I respect them instead of going to a thread about a war I didn't take part in and insulting people.

That goes back to the whole Civility amongst Warriors thing.

At least I'm in here telling my opponents that I respect them instead of going to a thread about a war I didn't take part in and insulting people.

I can acknowledge your good intent amidst the naivety. Civility and respect is for the friends>tech>infra, death before dishonor types though, not whatever you choose to call those who inhabit the Oculus alliances.

Edited by Coloradia

Oh this is rich. You're a "warrior." Therefore once you're done stomping your foes you can walk away without any consequences. Everyone is filled with mutual respect and goodwill. After all, that is the precise feeling everyone felt towards the Continuum during its heyday.