A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

Let me begin by saying, anyone in the world with a pulse knows that I have ZERO love lost for Mi6. I would not piss on them if they were on fire.

That being said, there are some real idiots in Oculus. Not for fighting this war, not for blowing Mi6 to smithereens, but for the sheer unbridled arrogance that so many people who never accomplished anything on Planet Bob, have displayed with their words throughout this fouled up abortion of a military action. So so many of you are bending and contorting what is left of your twitching bodies in an effort to either pat one another on the back for a job well done, or to engage in a circle jerk to celebrate your "victory." I know not which it is. Nor do I care. 

Let us be clear on one thing. It is EASY to win a game of chess when nobody is in the other chair. That so many nobodies throughout the annals of Planet Bob History now sit at the big kids table is not , in any way, shape or form, an accomplishment on even the most small level. Long ago the T-Rexes wiped out the Raptors. The falling corpse of the many Brontosaurus smashed the last of the Dilos. What 90% of you clowns in Oculus fail to realize as you all rush to one another to congratulate yourselves, is that you amount to nothing more than  the last of the Dodo's walking along a decaying beach pecking at the last of the trilobites. You are nothing. You have accomplished nothing, you are capable of achieving no more than nothing. Your lone accomplishment is that you managed to care, longer than anyone else. Enjoy your... reign. King of all Dodos.

Call the burn ward...

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me begin by saying, anyone in the world with a pulse knows that I have ZERO love lost for Mi6. I would not piss on them if they were on fire.

That being said, there are some real idiots in Oculus. Not for fighting this war, not for blowing Mi6 to smithereens, but for the sheer unbridled arrogance that so many people who never accomplished anything on Planet Bob, have displayed with their words throughout this fouled up abortion of a military action. So so many of you are bending and contorting what is left of your twitching bodies in an effort to either pat one another on the back for a job well done, or to engage in a circle jerk to celebrate your "victory." I know not which it is. Nor do I care. 

Let us be clear on one thing. It is EASY to win a game of chess when nobody is in the other chair. That so many nobodies throughout the annals of Planet Bob History now sit at the big kids table is not , in any way, shape or form, an accomplishment on even the most small level. Long ago the T-Rexes wiped out the Raptors. The falling corpse of the many Brontosaurus smashed the last of the Dilos. What 90% of you clowns in Oculus fail to realize as you all rush to one another to congratulate yourselves, is that you amount to nothing more than  the last of the Dodo's walking along a decaying beach pecking at the last of the trilobites. You are nothing. You have accomplished nothing, you are capable of achieving no more than nothing. Your lone accomplishment is that you managed to care, longer than anyone else. Enjoy your... reign. King of all Dodos.

i'm forgetful.. but did we roll you too?

I loved the lecture about the species on extinction.

I really did. And, well, I can't see this kind of "bragging" in there. Wars are fought on different planes: with boots on the ground, and with diplomatic accords. If MI6 had better diplomatic accords, they would have had more allies on their side.

Alas, they didn't have them, and have been rolled. Not because they are bad fighters (some are, like in every alliance, but lots are not), but because they had bad accords, and no-one came to their aid (apart STA, which came in for TPF). This is why Oculus has won the war, and MI6 hasn't.

To avoid recognizing this easy, basic fact is a futile exercise in rhetorics - and I'd happily leave it to the ones who like this kind of exercise. 

Edited by obscurus

you decide

I think it depends on if the victory feels hollow for you or not? You're only losing if you're not having fun, after all.  I was certainly bored enough through it. 

The people not involved.

I suspect this answer is more true. I also suggest certain parties began drafting their apologies now, so when you get rolled you have it prepared to turn in, rather than doing it the night before. 

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

Much respect guys, well fought given the extreme odds. Specific shoutouts to my mi6 opponents and the TPF. GL with rebuilding. Apart from the usual partisan bickering, hope you guys had fun lobbing nukes.

Stop the sugar coating sonny boi, where's the taunting & trolling?!

Stop the sugar coating sonny boi, where's the taunting & trolling?!

No, seriously, I had good fights with some of the guys, not all, but that's how it goes down, you get mixed bag of opponents, credit where credit due.

For all the bickering, there is already plenty on all sides and there's nothing that can be said to satisfy whatever drivel that's being driven on the given day by the usual suspects on all sides. Im sure everyone here belives in there long list of actual and imagined, but often hypocritical grievences. Most of them are nothing new, its all been rehashed, boring and predictably comes up during and after wars depending on the side you're on. Could be fascinating for younger nations tho. Edited by shahenshah

Thus ends one of the more pathetic wars in the history of Bob.

A small Alliance stood it's ground in the face of one of the Largest Blocs on Planet Bob. 

Not only did they fight, but their friends were brave enough to join them.

Although I only engaged with MI6 Nations, I didn't find a single one of them to be anything short of good warriors and respectable enemies. They fought hard against odds that were obviously against them and held out for much longer than I initially expected.

All these people calling it pathetic, sad, etc.. But really they stood up for what they believed, met us on the level, and earned the respect of us all.

Shout out to the chap who gave me a dose of radiation.

Did you expect them to roll over? When the local bully had to get all his friends over to back him up in his quest to beat up a kid.

I didn't see you stepping in to help if you're so courageous.

Let the big kids play like big kids.

They've definitely earned being called big kids.

7fb15808b99f86c1830064b14dd2d1baaca79075

Edited by George Jarvis

I loved the lecture about the species on extinction.

I really did. And, well, I can't see this kind of "bragging" in there. Wars are fought on different planes: with boots on the ground, and with diplomatic accords. If MI6 had better diplomatic accords, they would have had more allies on their side.

Alas, they didn't have them, and have been rolled. Not because they are bad fighters (some are, like in every alliance, but lots are not), but because they had bad accords, and no-one came to their aid (apart STA, which came in for TPF). This is why Oculus has won the war, and MI6 hasn't.

To avoid recognizing this easy, basic fact is a futile exercise in rhetorics - and I'd happily leave it to the ones who like this kind of exercise. 

You make a fine point, GLOF guy. It is very simple for an alliance to avoid making enemies. All they must do is absolutely nothing at all. Given it is the premise of GLOF's existence, I can see now why you have never been a target before. Bravo.

Hubert has been going on like this at me in-game for the duration of the war. He was of the opinion that because he could nuke me every day whereas my nukes were being blocked that he is a superior warrior and demanded I hand over the leadership of the STA. I, of course, as a man of honour gave him full leadership of the Singaporean Tennis Association. I look forward to the sleeping giant that is Singapore rising through the ranks of world tennis under Hubert's skilled leadership.

I've said it before, but Tyga, I love you.

A small Alliance stood it's ground in the face of one of the Largest Blocs on Planet Bob. 
Not only did they fight, but their friends were brave enough to join them.

Although I only engaged with MI6 Nations, I didn't find a single one of them to be anything short of good warriors and respectable enemies. They fought hard against odds that were obviously against them and held out for much longer than I initially expected.

All these people calling it pathetic, sad, etc.. But really they stood up for what they believed, met us on the level, and earned the respect of us all.

Shout out to the chap who gave me a dose of radiation.

They're not calling it pathetic because of how MI6, TPF, and STA fought. They're calling it pathetic because your entire bloc declared war on an alliance smaller than many of your individual alliances, and now you sit here, pretending as though you've done anything noteworthy in this conflict.

The only truly noteworthy thing that you (and I use the term to refer to Oculus collectively) have done is remind people why no one liked your individual alliances in the first place. NPO's machinations, Umbrella's consistent selling-out of allies (and insufferable pomp), the numerous hanger-ons that ride the coat tails of a select few alliances, the list goes on.

So please, go on with the rest of your blocmates doing your victory dance, pretending this war was anything but the farce that it was.