A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Oculus Viceroy I humbly accept this surrender and also wish to make one thing abundantly clear: my pancakes are not nearly chocolatey enough, you will be hearing from my lawyers.

Congrats on peace everyone! :)

o/

Damn it guys. I told you extra chocolate chips.

Thanks for the war Oculus. The only thing I am upset over is this war ended with me 12k casualties shy of 12m. :(

Special shoutout to all my opponents! Y'all were awesome! Particularly geerland of NPO and wolfwyrm of VE for the multiple rounds! Also shoutout to Campnotus/BrJLa/Slywolfe of NPO and SouthernComfort/RedTiger/Geodry of NG for just straight wrecking me in the first round!

Though I have been vocal in the my opposition to the way MI6 has done business, I'm glad this !@#$show is over.

Kudos for Kill, Gibs, and the rest of MI6 for sticking it to them for so long.  More kudos to TPF and STA for going into a battle for your friends.

Having fought STA several years ago, I am unsurprised their fighters garnered the respect of the opposition. 

I want to thank TPF for sticking by us during a time when it became apparent this farce of a war was unavoidable. You guys are awesome :).

Special thanks to STA. We aren't allies but you guys stuck by our mutual ally when they by proxy of us weren't in a hot position. You guys lived up to your reputation.

I enjoyed the Bern if nothing else. 

Kudos to MI6. I've gotten to know you better in this war and have a new respect for you. Twas one sided indeed, but I'm not making the decisions around here and I probably would have rolled you if I was. :V

Gratz on peace

Literally all I saw from your comment was boobs. What am I replying to?

We, the Siberian Tiger Alliance 45 nations, surrender to the aggressors, Oculus 1,135 nations. 

Umbrella 85 nations
Independent Republic of Orange Nations 276 nations
New Pacific Order 385 nations
Sengoku 37 nations
Aurora Borealis 26 nations
The Grand Lodge of Freemasons  50 nations
The Dark Templar 51 nations
Non Grata  82 nations
Viridian Entente 143 nations.

Well done Tyga.  As a member of the aforementioned 'oppressors' it always does my heart proud to know that you're still around, and kicking it.  You've always stood against overwhelming odds, always damned the torpedoes.  That's awesome, and even more awesome, you've never changed.  I was proud to fight under your banner, as I am sure your Tigers of STA certainly are as well, today.  Just wanted to say that.

My first CN Emperor (NpO.)  :wub: