A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

The most hilarious thing to me from all the NG/IRON love is that in the thread about the DOW on us, NG members were critical of us for supposedly not fighting hard enough in Disorder to help NPO and themselves and that they wished we'd never even entered. In hindsight, not as bad as I wish we hadn't.

Still, we and the STA ended that war in the top 15 or so in damage dealt and received, more than some similarly sized alliances on the losing side who fought longer than we did. Yet IRON, who didn't defend them, actually back stabbed them, are all lovey and good allies.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would strongly consider a treaty with TPF. They might get the short end of stick a lot, but I enjoy those 1 vs 6 spread nuclear wars when on the defensive.

TPF needs to think outside the box on how they fight wars and pick allies; as being part of a large OoAP Confederacy of Alliances who enjoy fighting for a good cause & can bring them extra fighters  This can also allow them to have nations AA switch for combat training to other Libertarian Trade Organization nations.

The Trade Organization is an international partly secret organization of alliances who are committed to free trade between members and the option to defend each other.. Those alliances who want to promote good precedents for a better tomorrow will establish this organization; who's members shall not be named unless the alliance wants to announce their membership..

We could be of interest as allies to TPF and others who might not only want to be allied to the biggest alliance in the game, but more so one who would never betray an ally.

Good luck TPF, as well as the rest of you.

In other words, hey TPF come fight a disbanded alliance with me. I promise to beg for your money while I keep your alliance in an almost constant war.

Anyways, best of luck rebuilding TPF, STA, MI6, and our allies in oculus. Thanks for providing this world with some quality entertainment and raising the global radiation levels.

Edited by rileyaddaff

We have as much <3 for Samus as Samus does for us. Believe it or not, us Cro-Magnons over at NG have always been able to distinguish between Samus as an individual and IRON as a whole. 

IRON membership was hardly unanimous about their decisions in disorder. I think it is unfair to impute the decisions of their government onto all of their members.  Who knows, perhaps if Samus had been IRON emperor things would have worked out differently.

We have as much <3 for Samus as Samus does for us. Believe it or not, us Cro-Magnons over at NG have always been able to distinguish between Samus as an individual and IRON as a whole. 

IRON membership was hardly unanimous about their decisions in disorder. I think it is unfair to impute the decisions of their government onto all of their members.  Who knows, perhaps if Samus had been IRON emperor things would have worked out differently.

Right, so rather than discuss an alliance's actual actions we now need to defer to individual opinion then wonder at what might have been had they been leader.

Whether IRON's actions had unanimous support is irrelevant in the scheme of things. It doesn't erase what they did from history no matter how hard you wish it would.

I would strongly consider a treaty with TPF. They might get the short end of stick a lot, but I enjoy those 1 vs 6 spread nuclear wars when on the defensive.

TPF needs to think outside the box on how they fight wars and pick allies; as being part of a large OoAP Confederacy of Alliances who enjoy fighting for a good cause & can bring them extra fighters  This can also allow them to have nations AA switch for combat training to other Libertarian Trade Organization nations.

The Trade Organization is an international partly secret organization of alliances who are committed to free trade between members and the option to defend each other.. Those alliances who want to promote good precedents for a better tomorrow will establish this organization; who's members shall not be named unless the alliance wants to announce their membership..

We could be of interest as allies to TPF and others who might not only want to be allied to the biggest alliance in the game, but more so one who would never betray an ally.

Good luck TPF, as well as the rest of you.

There is so much LOL in this statement.... :v:

In other words, hey TPF come fight a disbanded alliance with me. I promise to beg for your money while I keep your alliance in an almost constant war.

Anyways, best of luck rebuilding TPF, STA, MI6, and our allies in oculus. Thanks for providing this world with some quality entertainment and raising the global radiation levels.

^^ this...TPF and STA are alliances I have always respected even if I had problems with certain members from time to time and took a beating by them on occasion if I remember correctly in regards to TPF and both have been standards of conduct and honor for which I strive to maintain and one day hope to achieve their level of respect... :awesome:

You do remember the center base of Disorder, right?

Regardless, to "you speaking for yourself" - i did not strip or ignore it. It was not relevant towards your statement of what NG-IRON relations were or how NG felt about IRON in that moment which is what i responded to. You arent speaking for yourself in how NG members felt. I merely pointed out one just has to review Disorder threads available to all here on the OWF.

Nor is it ultimately relevant to this thread.

Either y'all are incredibly stupid bored or you just prefer to spin.

I simply mentioned I have <3 for NG (speaking as an individual) and y'all come talking about Disorder.. a 2-3 year old war in a 2015 MI6 surrender thread. huh?

I'm not speaking for IRON or Oculus, I don't follow politics nor care for other alliances than my own (and Non Grata <3) .

Right, so rather than discuss an alliance's actual actions we now need to defer to individual opinion then wonder at what might have been had they been leader.

Whether IRON's actions had unanimous support is irrelevant in the scheme of things. It doesn't erase what they did from history no matter how hard you wish it would.

It's not a discussion to be had with randoms, so you need not care. NG & IRON have long long long ago discussed this between theirselves.

Focus on rebuilding, it's going to take you a while.

Edited by Samus

You completely missed my point. NG's feelings about Samus are not the same as its feelings for IRON.

I don't recall anyone saying they were. But, if people are commenting on the activities of IRON then I would assume they would base those comments on what IRON as an alliance has done rather than what an individual believes should have been done.

It's not a discussion to be had with randoms, so you need not care. NG & IRON have long long long ago discussed this between theirselves.

Focus on rebuilding, it's going to take you a while.

I don't recall saying I cared. As for rebuilding, I think I'm able to rebuild and point out nonsense here at the same time.

I don't recall saying I cared. As for rebuilding, I think I'm able to rebuild and point out nonsense here at the same time.

He doesn't really have a leg to stand on in terms of substance, he has to revert to the childish "lol u n00b we won". I don't think he realizes how his inability to converse without snide attempts to brag drives home our argument that RON are cowards who will do anything to avoid losing pixels.

I simply mentioned I have <3 for NG (speaking as an individual) and y'all come talking about Disorder.. a 2-3 year old war in a 2015 MI6 surrender thread. huh?

Who gets to the name the love child? What would you name this love child?

Yes, we are bored. We are half way through December and not everyone got their stocking stuffed.

He doesn't really have a leg to stand on in terms of substance, he has to revert to the childish "lol u n00b we won". I don't think he realizes how his inability to converse without snide attempts to brag drives home our argument that RON are cowards who will do anything to avoid losing pixels.

Such hypocrisy in this reply.

You get what you give with me.

Well Samus, as an individual member of TPF, I could care less how far up NG's bloated, filthy, disease ridden rear end you keep your nose. It must be warm up there though with all those NPO members that fell so deeply in love with them.

Edited by Judge X

Well Samus, as an individual member of TPF, I could care less how far up NG's bloated, filthy, disease ridden rear end you keep your nose. It must be warm up there though with all those NPO members that fell so deeply in love with them.

I think that reply was more directed at NPO than me.

But I understand where you're coming from.

Can we get you a tissue?  Maybe a moist towelette to wipe the dried boogers off your tear-stained face?

Can we get you a tissue?  Maybe a moist towelette to wipe the dried boogers off your tear-stained face?

Pretty sure someone with half my casualties should keep their mouth shut. You've never fought for yourself let alone anyone else. You can go to the children's table too.

We? Can't you lot even get a guy a tissue without forming a bloc first?

I'd have thought someone who fought in all those wars you mention would have had a bit more respect for TPF. Actually, I'm kidding, the thought never crossed my mind.

Too much salt in this thread.

For those of you who had fun in this war, you're the real winners!

For the those of you who actually fought, enjoy all the XP.  Surely those maxed out generals will come in handy!

Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas!