A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreeing to not reenter the war after barely even going one round in the war isn't "winning". You accepted terms to get out, you didn't win anything.

If your side still has those original talks, I welcome they be posted. Because what you wished you said and what was actually said aren't even in the same universe.

We outdamaged you. We got out without a scratch, and we showed how idiotic NG is. #winning

Now this world is boring. As being a 10 man micro swinging at NPO and friends- its hard to top that thrill..

..but we're working on it Edited by Lord Hitchcock

If your side still has those original talks, I welcome they be posted. Because what you wished you said and what was actually said aren't even in the same universe.

We outdamaged you. We got out without a scratch, and we showed how idiotic NG is. #winning

Now this world is boring. As being a 10 man micro swinging at NPO and friends- its hard to top that thrill..

..but we're working on it

Why not go for double or nothing then?  

I'm out of things at the moment but from what I can tell

STA ally gets attacked to bring in STA indirectly because treaties are fun

STA defends ally as they always do

STA gets called out somehow on defending an ally

?????

Profit?

We are still waiting on Samus as to the reason for why "STA had it coming for years"

-omfg

edit:  The quote in question.

STA had it coming for personal reasons in my alliance that go years before this war, i'm not talking about or for Oculus.

Sorry CnG who? What do they have to do with a STA-IRON rivalry. I'm confused

Edited by omfghi2u2

I'm saluting TPF for standing by their allies, there are so many different ways they could have reacted to this situation and they acted honourably throughout.

I know this might be a wee bit hard to comprehend as an IRON member but other alliances actually defend their allies despite overwhelming odds.

We are still waiting on Samus as to the reason for why "STA had it coming for years"

-omfg

edit:  The quote in question.

The quote has the answer in itself, if you cared to read.

As said there was personal unfinished rivalry between the two alliances that began years before this war started.

I'm not speaking for IRON or Oculus, I don't follow politics nor care for other alliances than my own (and Non Grata <3) .

So again speaking for myself and how I have viewed the STA's hostility over the years towards my alliance, they had it coming, we did our talking on the battlefield.

The end.

"Did our talking on the battlefield with help from a half dozen other alliances even though we started the war off at 5x their size to begin with."

The bravado is real.

we're x19 their size alone, wouldn't had made a difference.

Edited by Samus

Where was that <3 for NG in the disorder war?

I wouldn't expect you to know as you are not privy to IRON-NG internal relations.

Ask any member of NG where that <3 was.

Again, I have only been speaking for myself in this thread.

They love NG, just not enough to risk losing a war for them, easier to just pass along information during the war and then aidfall them afterwards.

You keep referring to 'they' when i'm just a simple member reflecting my own personal opinions, you on the other hand are in a government position where your voice has weight yet you continue to spout nonsense here.

Edited by Samus

I wouldn't expect you to know as you are not privy to IRON-NG internal relations.

Ask any member of NG where that <3 was.

One would just have to go back to the Disorder threads to find out how NG felt. Small hint, there wasn't a lot of <3 felt ... Y'all kinda really shitilly pulled that little stunt off and it took effort to smooth over your relations with them ...

You keep referring to 'they' when i'm just a simple member reflecting my own personal opinions, you on the other hand are in a government position where your voice has weight yet you continue to spout nonsense here.

Well maybe they weren't privy to the IRON council setting them up to be rolled.

I don't really think I am spouting nonsense when it's what happened.

Well maybe they weren't privy to the IRON council setting them up to be rolled.

One would just have to go back to the Disorder threads to find out how NG felt. Small hint, there wasn't a lot of <3 felt ... Y'all kinda really !@#$illy pulled that little stunt off and it took effort to smooth over your relations with them ...

Sorry were you in NG?

Also I see how you both conveniently strip out & ignore parts of the quote where I mention I talk for myself.

The quote has the answer in itself, if you cared to read.

As said there was personal unfinished rivalry between the two alliances that began years before this war started.

I'm not speaking for IRON or Oculus, I don't follow politics nor care for other alliances than my own (and Non Grata <3) .

So again speaking for myself and how I have viewed the STA's hostility over the years towards my alliance, they had it coming, we did our talking on the battlefield.

The end.

So why not have the nads to hit them directly? 

Sorry were you in NG?

Also I see how you both conveniently strip out & ignore parts of the quote where I mention I talk for myself.

You do remember the center base of Disorder, right?

Regardless, to "you speaking for yourself" - i did not strip or ignore it. It was not relevant towards your statement of what NG-IRON relations were or how NG felt about IRON in that moment which is what i responded to. You arent speaking for yourself in how NG members felt. I merely pointed out one just has to review Disorder threads available to all here on the OWF.

Nor is it ultimately relevant to this thread. Edited by Rayvon

Sorry were you in NG?

No, but i know the role IRON played in setting up the disorder war. When IRON lost a handful of members over their inaction to help NG, where was your <3 then? There wasn't any. You just relied on your leader's diplomat kneepad skills and the money saved from choicing the litest target you could get your hands on. Edited by rileyaddaff