A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to pat anyone on the back unless they deserve it, I unfortunately have responsibilities to my alliance to do my normal rogueness, nor do I actually give a !@#$ about MI6, they'll bounce back and be sanctioned within a few months once more.

You salute TPF for getting declared on by 12 times their NS? how honorable of an opponent you are.  :rolleyes: 

I'd love to hear what STA did to have this coming, I'm sure ODN would too.

So then Mogar, tell me what is your purpose in this thread other than spamming for your post count, if you don't actually give a shit about MI6?

I'm saluting TPF for standing by their allies, there are so many different ways they could have reacted to this situation and they acted honourably throughout.

So then Mogar, tell me what is your purpose in this thread other than spamming for your post count, if you don't actually give a !@#$ about MI6?

I'm saluting TPF for standing by their allies, there are so many different ways they could have reacted to this situation and they acted honourably throughout.

If you don't like me calling a Spade a Spade, there's a few other suits you could try on. The arrogance displayed by some of your allies is disgusting and I'd guess it's awfully contagious based off the fact you can't come up with a reason STA deserved to be rolled, nor from what I hear, could your oh so powerful bloc even come up with examples as to what MI6 had to apologize for in the first place.

See, there wasn't though, since they were literally forced into this war regardless of their own opinions on the subject.

If you don't like me calling a Spade a Spade, there's a few other suits you could try on. The arrogance displayed by some of your allies is disgusting and I'd guess it's awfully contagious based off the fact you can't come up with a reason STA deserved to be rolled, nor from what I hear, could your oh so powerful bloc even come up with examples as to what MI6 had to apologize for in the first place.

See, there wasn't though, since they were literally forced into this war regardless of their own opinions on the subject.

I'm also interested as to why we had it coming. I have a feeling it's something to do with what someone said or did back in the dawn of time. Oh well.

Was an amusing war, managed to get out of it not in anarchy. Shame that I suck at wars and couldn't do much more damage, but hey.

Thank dawg for Tyga, thank dawg for STA.
MI6 dang Guys you trying to get us dead? Lulz
It was a joy to be with yawls.

Now damn, Umbrella? WTF? 2nd war in a row you drag me into a dark alley and beat the snark outa me.

Also good fighting NPO, you only missed the stagger once. I for one hope things can calm down between us.

I will set up the kamphfire, any one got a mandolin?
0/ NPO
0/ Umbrella
0/ GLOFM (who knew)
0/ Irons

I'm also interested as to why we had it coming. I have a feeling it's something to do with what someone said or did back in the dawn of time. Oh well.

Was an amusing war, managed to get out of it not in anarchy. Shame that I suck at wars and couldn't do much more damage, but hey.

Considering you guys did as much damage as two alliances 5x(or more) your size, I think you did alright.

Edited by Mogar

Your bloc declared war on TPF. They stood because they had to, same as MI6.

Sure - they could have followed suit when you guys pussied outfrom BONES and cower like you all did - but why should they? You outright attacked them.

You salute them and acknowledge their honour? Lol .. Priceless. Where was your honour?

Your bloc declared war on TPF. They stood because they had to, same as MI6.

Sure - they could have followed suit when you guys pussied outfrom BONES and cower like you all did - but why should they? You outright attacked them.

Interfering with our daily shuffleboard tournaments gets us pretty riled up anyways.

Sadly STA were very predictable and a pre-empt was not necessary. :(

So, instead of pre-empting the STA who, according to you, were the main target of this offensive, you instead pre-empted the "truly innocent" (your words) TPF in order to bring us into the war? All to avoid ODN defending the STA, I assume. I guess that makes the whole pre-emptive hit from NPO and Co on TPF all the more easy to swallow for members of TPF. Hey guys, they didn't declare on you to get more targets they just declared on you to get at the STA and avoid STA's allies coming in. 

And again, your commentary confirms to me that the STA is on the right path. The fact you find it sad that the STA honoured her treaty to defend TPF after they were pre-emptively hit speaks volumes for your lack integrity. Not that I expected any different, of course.

Edited by Tygaland

So, instead of pre-empting the STA who, according to you, were the main target of this offensive, you instead pre-empted the "truly innocent" (your words) TPF in order to bring us into the war? All to avoid ODN defending the STA, I assume. I guess that makes the whole pre-emptive hit from NPO and Co on TPF all the more easy to swallow for members of TPF. Hey guys, they didn't declare on you to get more targets they just declared on you to get at the STA and avoid STA's allies coming in. 

And again, your commentary confirms to me that the STA is on the right path. The fact you find it sad that the STA honoured her treaty to defend TPF after they were pre-emptively hit speaks volumes for your lack integrity. Not that I expected any different, of course.

Took everything I said and made it everything you said.

ok

Took everything I said and made it everything you said.

ok

Then I guess I'll wait for you to point out what I have misunderstood? I only used your exact words as the basis for my comment and offered an assumption as to why you did not pre-emptively hit the STA.

I await your response.

Tyga has been my hero for almost a decade every since I've lead Dixie Cove and I have never known STA to back down or turn their back on an ally...o/ Tygaism I've tried to model myself in his likeness although I am admittily a lot rougher and reckless than the mighty Crown Prince Tyga... :ph34r:

Thank you, Tyga, for reminding me why I stick around instead of retiring from the CN arena.  Za' Sibir!

So, what exactly has STA done except have members who occasionally call IRON inept cowards? I'm still trying to figure out what it is that STA did to deserve the curb stomp? Did I miss something?

We not only still exist in spite of repetitive beatdowns, but we stand with dignity.  That may, perhaps, tick some people off.