This Week in GOONS (Exclusive Inside Look)

Sephiroth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until every other thread on the OWF is about us. Thank you meth and company for your hard work at fulfilling this dream.

Edit: This doesn't even seem to be the bad opsec stuff we hide behind the paywall. Please pm me if you would like me to reveal all the dirt

Edited by Ameroca

Wow. You're so cool. I've never before seen anyone combine censored profanity with grade school insults. I am anxious for more of your thoughts, for they have truly enriched my world.

Please continue your witty banter with Methrage.

I'm still waiting on the aid he promised along with his apology for those comments. Although those posts were lulz worthy.& over the top. :laugh:

There's an Emerson quote I particularly enjoy: “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”

In other news, Methrage has never read Emerson.

For what its worth, I like the cut of your jib. Farewell Kingzog. 

let it be known for the GOONS purge, it applies to all GOONS AAs, including ones without GOONS in the name; yet has an overwhelming majority of former GOONS members. If it looks like a GOON, walks like a GOON & acts like a GOON; its probably a GOON!

Nice status Meth Edited by USMC123

It's pretty much an act of war on the community to steal "This Week In X" and turn it into an attention-whoring exercise.

I'm not even kidding.  I'm contemplating going after you.

You and GOONS fighting together to kill Methrage would be funny.

Do it.